Destination Uknown

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Crystal’s POV

“Hurry up!” Suzi called to me as we gathered our suitcases from the back of the black SUV the company sent to get us, into a large cart. We all rested on the way here and Hana and I were still a bit tired, while Suzi somehow found an unworldly amount of energy. It only lasted in short burst though before she almost collapsed again, exhausted.

“We’re goin’, we’re goin’,” Hana mumbled as we all three helped push the cart into the airport’s terminal.

We all stepped into the building to see our manager with several white boarding tickets. Suzi lit up and ditched the cart, leaving Hana and me to drag the damn thing ourselves. It wasn’t heavy but I still pouted.

Suuuzi! That’s not fair!” I called forward, seeing her laugh a little at my complaining. I wanted to see where we were to go too.

The brunette girl reached to our manager’s hand that held the tickets but he pulled them away, above his head. Suzi was only 5’2”…he was 6 foot. Definitely an unfair advantage.

“Now-now Suzi,” he said to her in a tone like you’d use to calming a child. “Don’t be so quick to cut the crap,” he laughed at seeing her jump to try and look up at the passes to see the set destinations.

“Oh for hell’s sake, where are we going?!” Hana complained, tired, but frustrated.

The three of us had trouble sleeping with the curiosity eating away. Our manager simply smiled and explained he’d make sure to pay for our bags to fly and so our destination would stay secret until we got to our gate to look at our passes.

After he checked out bags in we followed him down to gate 52 and then waited as he turned to us. I stood still, silently freaking out.

My thoughts went through my head somewhat like,
“Were we going to Florida? Washington D.C? Hawaii?! Omo! That would kick serious monkey ! Did I just think of ‘monkey ’ as a term? Yes, yes I did. Ugh! C’mon Manager man!”

Suzi was squealing quietly while she jumped in place in circles and Hana looked like she was going to slap someone…only with a smile on her face. Ha. It looked like some of Suzi’s energy was transferred over to Hana’s strong and slender 5’4” figure.

He walked to the three of us, gave us our tickets in order of airports that we’d stop at, and gave us a “good luck and have fun” and left us.

All three of us looked at our last ticket and vocalized in order our reactions.

Hana stared wide eyed and grinned just as big as she screeched. “Holy ,” she said almost losing her breath.

I practically fell down in happiness. All of our expressions being the exact same as Hana’s. “Oh..my-“

“G-D!” Suzi squealed and jumped…again. She sometimes used “G-D or G-Dragon” in replacement for “God” when she said “Oh my God”. But it was a bit too ironic for our tastes and made me and Hana eye-roll even though we were super psyched. And secretly wondered if we’d be able to meet the amazing Big Bang.

Her eyes shut as tight as her grinning teeth from the excitement. “No you don’t get it!” Suzi exclaimed practically reading my thoughts. “Look!” she said to us holding out a note that was attached to her boarding ticket.