1 and 2.. 3, 4.. 5 and 6... Se7en 8eight

From Dream and Ambition to Reality
A/N: I'm warning you right now. If you're not into OC character intro chapters go to chapter- eh - I'd say 3. That should be good. ^_^ I just want to make you happy and not annoy you.
I really love people in general so feel free to add me as a friend or ramble on about one thing or another. haha
Saranghaeyo~ ^_^

-the Eomma (;p lol)

---------------------------------

Suzi's POV

I gave my human alarm clock an aggravated moan. "Go away Hana," I said in a raspy and tired voice.

"If you don't get your lazy up, I'm goin' to drag it off this bed myself," she said grabbing my ankles, proving she'd follow through on her threat. Hana had let me sleep over at her house last night as I had one too many days and nights spent with my parents in the last few weeks.

My eyes widened when I felt her hands on my ankles. She would pull me off for sure, so I reluctantly but somewhat quickly flopped out of the bed like a drugged fish.

Hana smiled in triumph at getting me, Suzi unnie, awake and moving. It was 9:30am and she was hoping to get an early start at the mall. We had just finished a dance routine the she and I had began to learn via the ever amazing and addictive YouTube. The two of us had danced almost all day yesterday and had perfected it last night about 11:30. Today however, we agreed to chillax at the mall and scan for cute boys and clothes.

I finished brushing my teeth, hair, and getting dressed before walking down the house steps into the living room and crossing over into the kitchen for breakfast.

"What is it that we have here in our mouth and stomach's midst?" I asked in a dramatic tone of curiosity.

"Tis the everlasting and soul fulfilling biscuits and gravy," Hana replied.

"Mmm," I said making a cute face and sitting down at the round kitchen table. After we ate we both went upstairs, quickly put on our make-up to the sounds of Super Junior Happy, and headed out to my car parked in her driveway. The whole way we blasted Rokkugo, Cooking Cooking, Seaside, and other songs that put us in the crazy mood we usually lived in.

Not too long after entering the mall we had already successfully eye flirted with two guys each and bought a full outfit for the each of us. We figured at about noon, that we only had enough money for food, so why not stop by the food court.

"Sonic?" I asked.

"Sakura Japan?" she added, uncertainty on her face as well.

I looked over my shoulder to a different fast food place as we stood together in the middle of the court. I turned back to her with a smile.

"Thai it is," Hana replied knowing where I had looked to and fully agreed.

After ordering and finding a seat in the center of the chaos of hungry humans, both of our phones went off.

"Hello?" we both answered and smiled at each other, slightly amused.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" asked one of my friends from the dance company.

"Umm..no. Not that I know of, wh-?"

"Are you good at packing fast?" she interrupted.

"I guess so," I replied a bit confused. "Where are we go-?"

She had hung up.

I stared at my phone and blinked a few times before looking up to see Hana wearing a similar expression.

"You too?" I asked and she nodded. "Hm..Do you know wh-" I began.

"Not a clue," she quickly answered.

Both of us sighed, slightly frustrated and curious as to where we were supposedly going and why they hung up. Shrugging, we both soon left and continued the drive home with lively conversation as to what our favorite idols were up to, who was a look-alike of who, and who had the most aegyo. We also kept ourselves entertained at stop lights by making the cutest, weirdest, happiest, or creepiest faces we could pull off at the cameras and sometimes other vehicles.

It wasn't until we got back to her house that we were ringed up for a conference call.

"Crystal unnie? What's this about?" Hana asked cutely.

"No flippin' clue," she answered a bit curious herself.

"I just want to know where we're going," I pouted.

"That's what this is about," a man's voice said joining the call.

"Mr. Terina?" I questioned. It sounded like him but I had it on loud speaker and the voice became a bit distorted over my phone. It was the company manager. 'What could he need?' I wondered after he confirmed his presence.