Elevator Party

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

---
Narrator's POV
---
Niel blinked a few times and stated, “I think I felt a rain drop.”

The others froze and looked up as a cool wind began to blow on their faces, whisking whatever hair lay on their face, behind them. “Ow! Aish!” Ricky said and stuck his tongue out at the sky. “Stupid drop hit my eye.”

“Let’s get down before-” Chunji began, but wasn’t able to finish. The water began to come down with a steady flow now.

“Way to go, pabo. You jinxed us,” CAP said partially joking as he leaned over and nudged Niel.

“Bwoh! How?” Niel retorted as he launched himself onto the ground along with the other guys. He landed in the spider-man pose from their Supa Luv MV, earning him a few head-shakes and laughs from the others.

“I don’t know. It was just a suggestion,” CAP teased. He swore, messing with Niel’s head was his personal hobby now. I was just too much fun.

L. Joe made sure Hana made it down from the top of the monkey bars successfully, even though she was perfectly capable of landing by herself. The female maknae appreciated the hand he offered and took it politely. Chunji remembered Crystal mentioning her lack of hand eye coordination and he too helped her down after she had made her wobbly way to the side ladder. The Prince Charming held her waist and arm as she descended down the slippery rungs. Nearly falling backwards on the first one. Suzi tried to slip through the bars she was sitting between like she did when she was young. While she was successful in getting through, the bars her hands held onto were slicker than she thought and she hit the ground at a bad angle. “Agh!” she grunted loudly and stood back up on her own.

CAP turned and went to Suzi’s side, seeing that she was walking, favoring her left foot. “Are you ok?” he asked, putting her arm around his shoulder. The height difference was off by only six inches, so it wasn’t too awkward to walk like so. They and they others all made it under a covered picnic area and sat down on the table. The wind made it pretty cold, plus they were now damp with water, so they decided to all cram together on the table, girls in middle. Even if they were young they were taught well on how to be gentlemen. Suzi sat on the more so on the edge, however.

“Now how did you manage to get injured and the clumsy one walk away without a scratch,” Crys said in reference to herself, lightening the situation. She and the others could tell Suzi was frustrated. “Probably didn’t even realize her favorite member of Teen Top just acted all ‘tough-caring-gentlemen’-like to her...ah. Wait. Never mind. She’s blushing too. As long as she doesn’t-” Crys thought, but was cut off by the high pitched laughter that came out of the slightly injured girl.

“Jinja? Leeteuk oppa’s laugh is back?” Hana said as she facepalmed.

“Mianhae,” Suzi said and let out another laugh. “I don’t know why I-” Another laugh. “-why I’m laughing.”

Hana smiled deviously. “She laughs when she’s nervous,” she spoke out, making Suzi smack her arm. “Mwoh? It’s true,” she said.

“Nervous?” Niel spoke up and Chunji whispered something in his ear. Both of their eyes fell onto CAP who had just removed Suzi’s left shoe. It didn’t go without a cringe from the 5’2” girl. The kicks she had worn were high-tops.

The master of attractive winking jumped down beside the leader and looked at the girl’s ankle.

“I think it’s swollen,” Ricky, Niel, and Hana commented, receiving ‘no-duh’ looks from the others.

“They’re right Suzi-ah. Try not to walk on it and it should be better by next week,” he said and look up to see her pouting.

“What’s wrong noona? Does it hurt that bad?” Changjo asked in concern. Hana and Crys felt bad for their eomma and came to sit beside her.

“No. The pain is only when I put pressure on it,” Suzi explained, still distrought.

“The fact is that this means she can dance on it for a few days,” Hana explained, resting her head on Suzi’s shoulder to try and comfort her.

“Which means I’ll fall behind everyone and I hate make up work,” Suzi replied, sticking out her tongue.

CAP shook his head. The girl was so strange. But not in a bad way.

“We’ll help you out,” Niel offered, the rest nodding in agreement. “It’s not like it’s a life or death kind of thing so it shouldn’t be too hard to make it heal quick.”

“Looky!” Ricky smiled. “The rain is stopping,” he said pointing out to the decreasing rain drops. Everyone got up and began to walk out of cover. CAP and Ricky stayed back to help Suzi, slinging her arms around each of their shoulders.

“Aish!” L. Joe exclaimed after putting his hand to his forehead. “It’s already 5:30. We have to be at the office by 6.”

Suzi sighed. “Now I’m going to slow them down and they’re going to get in trouble,” she thought, still a bit frustrated.

“Minsoo-hyung. You think you can carry her instead? We’d get there faster. You and maybe Changjo could switch off,” Ricky suggested and they came to a stop.

“Is it okay with you?” CAP asked, wanting permission before invading more of her personal space.

“N-ne, but I’m too heavy oppa. You’d get tire-”

The tallest one laughed a bit. “You think I worked out so much and then can’t carry you at least half way? Nonsense,” he said and turned to the maknae. “Help me get her on my back. I can carry her farther that way.”

Ricky nodded and helped Suzi as told. CAP had squatted down and when Ricky said it was okay, he lifted himself up, putting his arms around her legs to link them to himself like backpack straps. Her arms were tight around his neck and chest as they ascended, but relaxed more once the both of them got used to the new feeling. Suzi’s cheeks flushed bright red at his strength and rested her chin on her right arm.Hana linked arms with Niel and Ricky and skipped while singing ‘We’re off to see the Wizard’. Crystal was laughing along with Chunji, L. Joe, and Changjo when CAP and Suzi came up and plowed through the group. “Yah! No playing bulldozer!” Niel joked as they let the others catch up with them. About halfway CAP switched off with Changjo as planned. The real maknae didn’t talk too much so it was sort of awkward. Suzi failed at starting conversations.

“Yay! We’re here!” Ricky said jumping happily a few times before entering the office building. The others followed and all piled into an elevator.

“Hold the doors please!” someone called out, and Chunji stuck out his hand before the doors began to close.

“Well look who it is,” a tall brunette smiled.
“Annyeong everyone!” a bright and soft voice echoed as he stepped inside after the brunette.
“Annyeong!” Teen Top chorused.
“Who are these girls? Girlfriends perhaps?” a light brown bowl-cut boy asked with a smirk as he wiggled his brows.

“Anniyo,” Chunji said from the back corner. “They’re just new friends.”

“Ne, they’re the dancers that were sent over from America,” Niel grinned as the elevator doors closed.
“Oh! The U.S. huh? Cool!” the yongest looking one said brightly.
“Aish. Introduce yourselves,” the dark brunette said poking the other two beside him. “I’m Woohyun.”
“Dongwoo,” the oddly cut haired boy said.
“Sungjung,” the one with the soft voice added with a slight bow of his head. “We’re from Infinite. Have you three heard of-”
“No history lesson needed,” Hana spoke up with a smile and Suzi nodded.
“I followed your music since your debut,” she stated after Hana.

“Oh, kansahamnida!” they chorused. “So who’s your favorite?” Dongwoo asked with a cheeky smile as Woohyun pointed to himself mouthing ‘me-me-me!’.
Crystal and the others laughed. “Mianhamnida. My biases aren’t with you,” Hana apologized.

Crystal and Suzi shared a glance before blushing. The taller went quiet while the other started laughing and smiling with her hands over in embarrassment.
“Bwoh? Is it one of us?” Woohyun asked, his curiosity rising as well as his hope. The two nodded.
“Aw, it’s alright. You don’t have to feel so embarrassed. I have favorites too. We understand if you feel you need to scream or something,” Sungjung stated with a smile.
“This is extremely awkward, and why aren’t we moving anywhere?!” Niel exclaimed, still cramped in the middle of everyone.
“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everyone! But noooo, you just keep on chatting,” L. Joe said bluntly.
“Yah, at least it wasn’t Niel’s big mouth this time,” CAP joked.
“Lips, hyung! Big, LIPS. I’m famous for ‘em and you’re just jealous,” Niel said with a prissy laced tone.
The others laughed and rolled their eyes.
“So Mr. Can’t Get A Word In, why aren’t we moving?” Niel asked the head of fading pink.
“Elevator is stuck,” he replied.
“Oh my, we have a genius on board now don’t we,” Chunji said, pure in sarcasm.
While they argued, the three Infinite members turned to the two girls that stood behind them.

“Will you tell? Huh-huh? Will ya-will ya?” Dongwoo asked bouncing a bit. Suzi and Crystal made mental notes to not give that one any sugar.
“Please~” Woohyun pouted.

Suzi looked down a bit with a smile and blushed as she pointed to Sungjung and Dongwoo with her pointer and middle fingers. Crystal hadn’t moved, so with a sigh, Hana grabbed Crystal’s hand and pointed it towards Woohyun, knowing perfectly well her friends biases from each group they listened to.
“Yay!” Dongwoo yelled, capturing everyone’s attention, as Sungjung clapped happily and bowed his head in thanks. Woohyun smiled a bit cockily and chuckled. “It was the muscles huh?”
“-or the lack of,” L. Joe coughed before hiding behind CAP for cover.
“Anniyo oppa. You’re funny and your voice is really energizing.” Crys said, feeling more comfortable around them now. “Wait...where the hell did Suzi go?” she thought before turning to the back to see Changjo in the corner with her, whispering something to her.

“Are you sure? You better not be kidding me on this one,” Suzi whispered back. Changjo shook his head. “I’m not kidding you. Just watch. He’ll get protective sooner or later. For now just be yourself though. I wasn’t supposed to say anything so don’t act any different,” Changjo whispered back and then let her move back to the front of the crowd.

“What was that about?” Hana whispered. Suzi promised to tell her and Crys later.

“We’re Supa Screwed,” Ricky said with a pout.

“Ne, weren’t you guys supposed to be with the hair stylist Before The Dusk?” Sungjung played along.

“Ne, but Nothing’s quiet Over yet,” Changjo smirked.

“At least you have your Angels to back you up,” Woohyun chuckled and then the others laughed as Hana and Suzi went back-to-back and struck a pose out of Charlie’s Angels.

“Please, God...Stop this massive array of clichés in the making,” Crys said as she took a seat by Niel who also had decided to sit and wait. The day was getting to be another weird one.