A Strole Through Seoul

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

---
L. Joe’s POV
---
“I didn’t know you three could sing,” Changjo said with a grin.

“That’s because we’ve only known them for two days now. Plus this is the first time we’ve really ever hung out with each other,” I said as they walked through the halls.Hana walked beside me on my left. Her and I were really getting along well. Plus her cute personality was kind of hard not to like. It still seemed she was really shy though. I had asked the other two girls about it and they said she normally wasn’t like that. Especially if she had a bunch of Fruit Loops or sugar in general. “Hopefully those marshmallows will go into effect. It’s a bit awkward right now,” I thought.

“Well we didn’t know we could sing either,” Crystal said walking along Chunji’s left side. Those two seemed to be getting along really well too. Same went for CAP hyung and Changjo and Suzi-ah.

“You did too,” Suzi retorted. “We always told you that you could sing, you just kept being modest.”

“So,” was the only response Crys gave before Niel spoke up from behind me.

“Can we hear it? Your voices I mean?”

“Ne! That would be cool! Please, please, pleeeease,” Ricky pouted as I opened up a door and walked through. It was a lounging kind of area with a few yard sale-like couches, a computer, and a round table with three chairs.

“Anniyo!” Suzi said covering her face. “I already embarrassed myself in front of Big Bang. I can’t do that again.”

“You performed in front of them but not in front of us?” Changjo asked, not understanding. “They’ve grown to be, like the best of the best and we’re just starting. I think that would be more of a comfort to you, don’t you think?” he added with a weird gentle wisdom. When would the day come when the maknae and real maknae switch cuteness roles, we’ll never know.

“I think Changjo’s right Su,” Crys said. Finally convincing the two girls, Niel hopped over to the computer and got onto Youtube.

“What was the song you all did?” the doe eyed member asked.

“Heartbeat by 2PM,” they replied in sync, relentlessly.

I shoved Niel off the chair with my hip and proudly began typing away while Niel poked my arm again and again in a pathetic form of revenge.

The instrumental began. “Can you feel my heartbeat?” Suzi started.

“Feel it? I can hear it!” Ricky whispered loudly earning a jab in the arm from Changjo. The girls continued, growing less nervous as the song went on. They finished and turned to us with embarrasses smiles and biting their bottom lips.

“Wow, that was cool!” Niel said as he and the rest of us applauded them and said similar comments.

I looked over to see Chunji and Ricky about to burst out with questions. I hoped the girls were long-winded. I was getting curious about our new friends too.
---
Narrator’s POV
---
“We should all go for a walk around Seoul!” Chunji said enthusiastically in his light and cheery voice. They all agreed, but Suzi’s slightly cautious mind spoke up with a slight warning tone. “As long as fan girls don’t come and attack us, I think it’ll be fun.”

“Hmm..” L. Joe began. “She has a point.” They stood silent in thought until Suzi broke the silence.

“Aw, who cares. Let’s just go. If they get rowdy we can just pretend that we’re trainees.”

They all agreed and soon, headed out of the building to walk around. The group walked around the city of Seoul, the boys trying their best to hide their identities, and the girls doing the same just in case. Suzi kinda failed at the whole, stay unnoticeable thing. It wasn’t her style. Soon they all stopped at a park and gathered together sitting on top or in between the metal bars of the chipped, blue painted, Monkey Bars.

“What’s every one’s favorite sport?” Niel asked, resting comfortably with his sunk in between the middle bars of the structure.

“Anything I guess,” CAP, the exercise nut, replied as he kicked his legs a bit, back and forth.

“Dance and martial arts,” Changjo said next, sitting next to Niel in the same position as the chatter box.

“Duh,” L. Joe laughed and continued with his own answer. “I like soccer a lot.”

“Football,” Niel sang happily and then CAP laughed. “What did I say?”

“Mian,” the leader replied still smiling. “I know you’re good at it, but it’s still funny to picture you in one of those huge uniforms.” The others laughed jokingly, attaining a mental image as well.

“Yah!” Niel protested with a slight pout. “That’s why I play without one! I’m pretty tough too, Minsoo hyung.”

“Well I like soccer too, but what about you girls?” Ricky asked as he hung from his knees, upside-down from the thick vertical bar. The blood rush to his head became too much of a pressure and lifted himself back up, slightly red in the face. Still cute as ever though.

Hana giggled a bit at the fake maknae’s aegyo before answering first. “Volleyball. And horse racing too,” she said. “I would say dance, but it’s kind of obvious.” The boys ‘oh’ed and ‘ah’ed at the unique response.

“Well I’m going with the obvious because my hand-eye-foot coordination is below 0 when it comes to something outside of a dance studio,” Crystal answered honestly, receiving a kind laugh from the other surprised members.

Suzi smiled happily as she looked up at the sky. “Basketball,” she said bluntly.

“No, seriously, she’s obsessed,” Hana commented as she pointed to her friend at the end of the structure on her right.

“Sikkuro,” Suzi smiled playfully. “I like to watch soccer and street racing though. Dancing too I guess. I never seem to be able to stop,” she added.

“Street racing?” Chunji asked. Suzi nodded.

L. Joe looked over to the girl who last spoke. “I can honestly say I’ve never heard someone say that.”

“Ne, she’s weird,” Crys replied. Suzi stuck her tongue out before agreeing with her unnie, proud to be a weirdo.

“Oh shhi-” Niel began, earning a few strange looks from those around him. “Woops...Meant, ‘uh-oh’,” he added causing a ripple of giggles.

“What is it oppa?” Hana asked, tilting her head like a cute puppy.