E-E-Everyday~ Grows the Curiousity

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

-------------------------------------

I still remember that first day

We were so in love but in a weird way

And knowing that your love will

make me feel oh so right, yea~

But now I feel lost, eottokke?

Each and every day I think of you

Holdin' back the tears, I gatta be strong too

Refrain:
Because you've gone and left me standing all alone

Even if I know you had to move on

Even if monaradutkkessoyo (I don’t understand)

I've got to face tomorrow on my own....

Chorus:

Before I let you go

My love, saranghaeyo

Nae mal-eul deud-go itt-ni? (Are you listening to me?)

Ur forever in nae maeume (my heart)

Naega mianhaeyo

keudae iji mothaeseo (I’m sorry I can’t forget you)

I love you

Bridge-rap:

Eoneu nal urineun geosimnida, back (One day we’ll come)

seoroege, geugeoseun fact (to each other, it is)

ppalli dorao, neu-ri-ji mal-la (come back fast, don’t make it slow)

Saranghaeyo, ara? (I love you, ok?)

 

(Chorus)


Outro:

All I wanna know, is your love

All I wanna know, is your warmth

Dangsinui soneul jjaba naneun nae (I need your hand in mine)

Dassi dorawa to me (come back again)

 

My love, my love

Saranghaeyo

----------------------------

*texting*

Jiyoung: Ah, you read it finally? Haha. Mianhae, it’s not at all ready for professional debut by any means.

Suzi~:  Ah, jinja? I thought it was sweet~. Haha. But yeah, I can see how it might not be up to the maturity level needed to be a hit ;)

Jiyoung: *gasp* Hey now, that was rough :p kekeke. It’s not all me. Youngbae did some of it too.

Suzi~: Oh, I see. Keke

Jiyoung: Dassi…Mianhaeyo. It feels like I just helped to kick you guys out of your temporary home. It was kind of rude.

Suzi~: Yah. I told you already oppa. C’est ok! ^_^

Jiyoung: *sigh* You’re going into French again. Try Japanese arasso? I only know a little francais. Ah! You and Hana-ah should speak with CL!

Suzi~: That would be amazing! We’re huge Blackjacks!

Jiyoung   : Good! Well, when we see each other again, I’ll have YG hyung arrange for you to meet them.

Suzi~: XD Arigato-gozaimasu!! Well, ikanakutewa narimasen(I have to go). We’re at the new place :)

Jiyoung: Daijyoubu desu~(no problem). Sayonara~

 

‘I’ll miss you dongsaeng’ he thought before plugging his phone into the charger and setting it on the coffee table. “Yah, Seungri, jongmal?” he asked pointing to the bag in the maknae’s hands.

 

“Jongmal,” he said confidently and stuffed another marshmallow in his mouth. “It’s not my fault Hana’s a bad influence,” Seungri mumbled as his hyung smirked amusedly and turned back to watch Music Bank.

 

Hana’s POV

 

I couldn’t believe this. I had to go wake up Dongho and Eli? ‘As long as I’m not slapped by the maknae, I think I’ll survive,’ I thought with a giggle of impatience. Su had to go get AJ, Soohyun and Hoon, while Crystal was in charge of waking up Kiseop and Kevin.

 

“Arraso,” their manager, Shim Hwaseok grinned. “Go.”

 

We were all armed with ipods, volume set on high, and the only thing left to do was put it to their ears and press play.

 

Even the first few beats were enough to awaken the boys from their slumber in the middle of the floor of the hall. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0sfti1DcA&feature=channel_video_title

“Ppalli ppalli~,” I smiled and laughed. “Why are you two in the hall anyways?”

 

Dongho rolled over onto his stomach and placed Eli’s hands over his own ears. Hm. His expression wasn’t showing he liked the awakening. Confused Eli looked up to see the top of Dongho’s head in front of him. Then he looked at me. Then back to Dongho. And at that point his eyes widened up and he smacked the boy with upside the head. “Yah! Irreonda!”

“Who are you?” He asked backing away from me a bit, dragging a reluctant to awaken maknae with him.

 

“Hana-imnida~,” I smiled with an eye smile and bowed from my kneeled position in front of them  on the floor. “Jeoneun mikuk imnida.”

 

“Ah~, America. You must be one of the dancers. Mianhamnida. This is embarrassing,” he chuckled awkwardly.

 

“It’s fine. Your manager wanted us to get you guys up and ready for the dance studio,” I explained.

 

“Mwoh?! It’s already that time? Aish~,” Dongho complained and then smiled cutely towards me and bowed. “Mianhamnida. Dongho-imnida. It’s nice to meet you.” He then stood up along with Eli and I. “I told Kevin-hyung to wake me up but-“

“Aw, shush, I was going to, but Crystal-ssi decided to get me up before my own alarm,” Kevin smiled with a soft laugh. “It’s nice to meet you,” he added in English as he stuck his hand out towards me. I squealed a bit, but quickly composed myself. “No, believe me, it’s an honor for me to meet you.”

 

After Kiseop introduced himself and Eli and Dongho did the same to Crys, a decently large laugh erupted from the living room. I was still thinking about how handsome Kiseop was without all the make-up, but the laugh broke me out of it. ‘Soohyun,’ I thought with a silent laugh.

 

Crystal’s POV

 

“Omo!” I gasped softly and then started laughing along with the others. Hoon had snuggled a completely red and shocked faced Suzi right up to him, her back against his chest.

 

The noise officially woke him up to the point where he jumped quickly away from the stiff girl, sliding across the floor. “Wah?! You’re not a cushion!”

 

Just then Suzi let out her powerful laughter once again. “A- haahaha A-a-aniyo~” she laughed and shook her head. The Thai song ‘Bye Bye Boy’ by G-TWENTY had finished playing and she turned it off as she stood up to formally introduce herself.

 

The others bowed and shook her hand, introducing themselves as well. Hoon introduced himself calmly but in a very apologetic fashion. Su of course didn’t mind it * ;) * and dismissed it with a forgiving smile and chuckle.

 

“Well now that we can move past the awkward situation, let’s go to the dance studio already,” Dongho announced, everyone already having been in their comfy practice clothes.

 

On our way to the studio, Miss Oh-i-should-tell-them-everything-because-im-a-hardcore-KissMe, had to be a confident mature eomma person at this moment and mention to AJ that we knew some of their dances.

 

“Ah, jinja?” AJ smiled.

 

“Awesome~” Kevin cooed. “You’ll show us right?” he asked. Again, I was thankful for the English. Probably not as much as Suzi though. Hana and I were a bit more fluent in Korean than her.

 

“Of course! Crystal knows Shut Up! pretty well, Hana’s better at Bingeul Bingeul, and I took Man Man Ha Ni under my belt along with some of your new one. 0330,” she rambled off. Just in time, we entered the studio and smiled at the large space. Usually studios would be this size, but we just happened to get the short end of the stick at YG and TOP Media.

 

After stretching and what-not, I was first up to practice Shut Up with them. Aiyo~ this was nerve wracking! Luckily I completed it with minimal damage to my image… well… y’know, if I had one. Not sure what my impression was on them. … A~~nywho, next up was Hana and then Suzi.

 

“Wow~, that was awesome! You girls still have your own style to it but the moves were pretty much dead on,” Kevin smiled and the others gave similar compliments.

 

Japanese!” Soohyun called out in a Tarzan style. I laughed, making small chest pounding gestures with Suzi. We looked back to them, curious. And it seemed they looked back to us with a similar expression.

 

Suzi’s POV

 

“Do you think manager hyung will care?” Hoon asked cautiously.

 

“Ani~, let’s just hurry up and do it,” Dongho smiled and slid across to his position on the floor via his . Lazily he stood up before the instrumental music played from the stereo.

 

I gasped and hopped on my with excitement. We were witnessing their Japanese version of a few of their songs in a live performance! … Ok, yes, to my two friends who weren’t as hardcore of a UKISS fangirl that sat or stood near me, they were giving me one of those looks. Instead of having 2 heads, this time I think they thought I was sitting on flying frogs the way I kept bouncing on my … which was starting to hurt at that point.

 

U-Kwon’s POV

 

Damn, it had been a while since we last saw Su. I know Jiho’s been all pace-y with his phone. It’s hilarious actually XD. Jihoon had been pacing with him though. I guess he really wanted to call his crazy “sister-Su”, but I’m pretty sure it’s because he liked her friend. Well, I had an interview to worry about.

 

‘Ha, should I remind our leader? … Nah~. He’ll probably go and pull out his dreads. Ouch, those things do look like they hurt. His scalp is kinda red,’ I thought as he paced by me.

 

“Yah! Just call her already!” Jaehyo exclaimed.

 

“Oh. My God. Hyung~~” Jihoon sighed dramatically causing laughter as he started crutching around like an old beaver. “Just call her son. You and I will both make profit, eh?” he proded in a creaky old voice. Aigoo~ this boy. Where’s Minhyuk-hyung? I need to dance this memory off before I turn into Grandpa Pyo.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

 

“Hyungs~” I smiled as I lay on the cool dance floor staring at myself in the mirror.

 

“Yes, you’re handsome, don’t piss off Yoseop,” Doojoon chuckled.

 

“Ah, well I knew that already,” I said casually. What? It’s truth. Keke. Fact! and not Fiction~ Fiction~ “I was wondering, do you think Hana-ah is enjoying her present?”

 

Gikwang smiled cheekily, “Aw~, you know I think our maknae really liked our other little maknae.”

 

“Honestly Dongwoon, do you really like her? Because if so you might wanna see her again if you can,” Hyunseung sighed.

 

“But wouldn’t the company be a little hesitant?” he pouted.

 

“Yeah, but you just got to convince them it’s strictly friendship based,” Junhyung added calmly. He would know, so I took his advice into concideration. It was working for him so far. Hara and him were still just friends, but I could totally bet my life that they’d end up together by mid-summer.

 

“Don’t be like Dujun though and pry on the young,” Hyunseung smiled coyly.

 

“Yah! I’m not that old! Besides, you’re the one who almost gave his sister to a stranger for four stars,” he rebutted.

 

“It was totally five,” Hyunseung said sticking his tongue out. I laughed along with the others. His stubborn honesty was too much for his own good.