일어나 ! 일어나 ! ... 일어나 !!!!!!

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Narrator's POV

"Yah~" Hana whispered, shoving a sleepy Dongwoon's shoulder. "Yah~"

"What?" he whispered back with almost perfect English. He blushed a bit when the blonde female bent down near his ear. It was a plan to embarrass Hyunseung and Crystal, and he was liking it.

They giggled creepily a few times as Dongwoon pried Crystal's dead-tired body away from Gikwang who had been cuddling her leg, and carried her to Hyunseung's bed. The thing was, Hyunseung's shirt was taken off by the two maknaes as well, making the situation they'd awake to even more shocking for them, and give Dongwoon and Hana more anticipation for the expressions.

"I'm tired now Hana-ah," Dongwoon sighed and laid on a couple beds away from the two victims, taking Hana's arm with him.

"Um, Dongwoon, I'm not sure if-"

"Aniyo. Lay. Sleep. Watch. Whatever. Just be here," he softly ordered. And gently she obeyed. What? Was she going to say no? Both faced in the direction of Hyunseung's bed, Hana's back to Dongwoon's chest, and they slept very lightly, anticipating the outcome of their prank.

She felt like a gentle tiger against him, and to her, he felt like a defined but plush lion around her. It was almost too hard to stay somewhat awake.

Suzi's POV

I wasn't quite sure if it was my phone buzzing or a glitch in the air conditioning. Once a regained my balance of hearing and opened my eyes, I reached over to the loud demonic vibrating phone. God knows how many times I've just said 'screw it' and kept it on silent the whole time.

"-it off," someone mumbled. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things or not. My sleepy state had not quite worn off at this point. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered, holding the phone lazily to my ear before just letting it sit there and dropping my arm back down.

"Su- uh- Suzi-ah?" a unique male voice replied.

"Neh~ Zico-ssi~ Hello~" I replied quietly with a drunken smile. I wasn't planning on moving anytime soon but I tried my best to sound awake, which failed.

"Yah, you sound tired. What are you up to?" he asked.

"In Dujun's arms, sleeping," I said, still barely audible, but clear enough for him.

"....huh?!"

"Yah, Suzi-ah, shhh. Sleepy," Dujun said grumpily from behind me. It was at that moment that I realized what I actually said and whose arms were around my waist. Whose breath moved the hair on the back of my neck. And whose voice belonged to those things.

"Uh... Zico-ah m-mianhae! I have to call you back!" I panicked and quickly hung up. I was propped up on my right elbow, almost fully awake now. "Yah!!" I yelled at him, and threw my pillow at his face before stumbling out of the small computer room. Why there was an old mat in there, I have no idea. I think I also passed a box or two of seashells all labeled "Don't touch! They are my crab homes!". I guess one of the members believes he'll be reincarnated as a hermit crab and decided to get a head start.

I passed the boys' shared room and didn't stop until I heard a high pitched squeal followed by "Omo! Mianhamnida!!"

"Jongmal?" I sighed and turned around. I walked into a room of laughter and anger. A cute maknae couple were on one bed smiling and chuckling, while another couple the color of hot red peppers glared at them.

"Eomma, maknae's being mean," Crys pouted at me, pointing to Hana.

"Eomma, you should have seen their initial reaction. It was like those drama moments!" Hana smiled amusedly.

"Aish~ You guys... Jinjja?! I'll settle this. Dongwoon, Hana," I said firmly and they looked up attentively, although still smiling like crazy. "Don't be mean to your hyung and eonnie. Not after knowing they'll already have headaches later and may even be a little sick and definitely tired. They won't want to have this to deal with too."

"But-" Hana began, but Junhyung came up behind me.

"Aniyo. Just trust and listen to us now. Arrasso?" he said and they nodded. "Arraso. Apologize."

"Sorry~" they chorused to the older ones who had separated themselves on the bed. Hyunseung was covering himself up tenitively with the blanket.

"And forgive," I added, looking at my eonnie and oppa. They accepted the apology and Junhyung smiled contentedly before walking to his own bed and laying down. "Besides," I added. "Awkward moments? Embrace it. You and everyone else knows you have a toned body but you're just too shy to show it so personally. I don't get it. Publicly is ok, but in front of one girl, you flip? Someone's crushin'," I smirked and walked away with snickers and giggles behind me. One thing was for sure. I wanted rice and fruit. Then it was off to interrogate Dujun. If it was possible. His sweet-talk skills is what got me to be so close to him in the first place.

Crystal's POV

I got up and went back into the living room where Gikwang was passed out, cuddling Yoseop's leg instead. With a sigh, I slid onto the couch and covered my face with a pillow. "Gah~!" I groaned. "What is this reality?" In no way was I planning on sleeping with shirtless Hyunseung, but what do I get. Why of course. A shirtless Hyunseung. Thanks Hana. I love you for the unique opportunity, but now I can't have a conversation with him anymore.

"At least you can let all B2TYs know that his body is really admirable up close," Su's voice called from the kitchen. I could see that proud smile on her face and I kind of wanted to throw that pillow right into . I mean, I know she scolded the maknaes, but in her heart, she was proud of their execution.

"Sure, and be ripped apart by over-imaginative anit-s who think I would have had to have slept with him in order to know that? Heck no," I said, removing the pillow back above my head.

"Technically you did sleep with him," Yoseop mumbled, his face still planted in a pillow on the floor. 'I hope you trip on air,' I thought with a glare. 'Damn you for your right-ness.'

"I'd protect you," Gikwang smiled as he kneeled beside the couch and placed his head on my thigh.

"Mhmm," I said a bit skeptically.

"Aniyo, jinjja," he grinned and picked me up, taking me to the recliner chair and placing me close beside him and cuddling me tight as we stretched out on the black leather. "But now, let's sleep. We've done a lot today. Just stay with oppa~" he giggled.

I'm pretty sure the screaming in my head was so high pitched that even bats would need to strain their ears. 'Why is everybody shirtless?!' it screeched. The warm, masculine, body that belonged to Gikwang, was happily letting my head rest on his shoulder. The big bomb was that, he too, was shirtless. I think Suzi read my mind. I could hear her trying not to laugh and/or take a picture of my awkward sleeping face.

I was trying to wrap my head around what was going on, but eventually my mind and body gave up. Quickly I fell back asleep, only this time I was fairly sure I wouldn't be woken up by a baby bird squealing. Breathing somewhat normally now, I let my hand rest casually over his lower torso and the drowsiness take over.

Zico's POV

The phone sat at my ear for a while until it blared a loud beeping noise, signaling me to hang up.

"Uh...Hyung?" Jihoon asked, sitting across from me on the floor, his head crooked horizontally. "You haven't closed you mouth for a while." I snapped out of my shocked trance and shut my mouth. "Wasn't that Suzi-ah?" he asked. I nodded. "Then what's the problem?"

"She said she was sleeping with Dujun-sunbae!" I exclaimed, but he simply laughed. He stopped short seeing my legitimate expression.

"Aish~ Jinjja? SushiSu wouldn't do that ppabo and you know it. She was probably just dreaming, that's all," Kyung said, apparently having been leaning against the nearby wall the whole time.

"Call her back!" U-Kwon shouted from his room.

"Waeyo? She said she'd call me back," I replied. There was silence, and I sighed. "Just call Hana yourself instead of prying through me and Suzi."

"Ssikkuro~" he whined. I smiled but I still wasn't so sure. Her reaction was a bit much. If it was just a dream, she could have said so right then.

"Ppalli!" the manager called from the front door. "We start filming tomorrow! Let's get in some practice."

"Neh hyung~" we chorused tiredly and followed like spazzed ducklings out the door. Except I was the jealous, spazzing duckling.

Narrator's POV

"Are you feeling better? Did you eat yet?" Seunghyun asked the red head on the other line.

Crystal sighed with her hand on her forehead. "Neh. Aniyo. I will," she smiled. "Don't worry, arrasso? Daesung must have exaggerated my being ' exhausted '. I'm fine. Trust me."

"Arrasso," he mumbled, unpleased with the defeat.

"Hyung! Ask them when they're coming back!" Seungri shouted.

"Not for a while," Youngbae replied from somewhere else in the room.

"Jongmal? Aw, come on!" Seungri pouted.

"Aish! Ssikkuro!" Seunghyun yelled away from the phone. Crystal's mood dropped down a bit. BigBang oppas were being heavily missed. There wasn't a day she didn't worry about them at one point.

"Mianhae," he sighed. "Jiyoung went out somewhere and for some reason put me in charge of these lunatics. I think he's really out of it today," and then added in English, "No brain."

"Neh, I'll have Su call him later?" she suggested after a silent chuckle and facepalm, and he agreed.

"Your dongsaeng is easy to talk with," he smiled before having to yell at Seungri for trying to throw pens into Taeyang's hair. "Agh, I better go. Stay healthy Crys-ah. And tell Hana-ah that Daesung promises to take her out to an amusement park the next time they see each other," he said and they bid each other a good bye.

"Yah! Maknae!" Crystal called out from the kitchen where Suzi was fixing another pot of rice for everyone else with a side of one or two Ibuprofen just in case. Hana would love to hear the news.

Hana opened her eyes slowly to reveal the crook of Dongwoon's neck, only to be further distracted by the long V-cut shirt neckline. Blushing she hid her face in her hands, but soon he shifted and took her hands away from her face. "You're really pretty when you're embarrassed," he smiled.

"Aish! You !" she whined softly with a pout and rolled off the bed, making her way to her eonnies. "Neh. What do you want?" she asked, still pouting. Hana couldn't think her cheeks could get much warmer until, of course, they did, when Dongwoon came up happily behind her, placing innocent arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"That," Suzi said in referance to Hana's current situation, and pouted a bit, puffing her cheeks. "Not Dongwoon though. No hard feelings oppa," she smiled and he shook his head with a smile.

"You have a Koala bear on your back," Crystal said bluntly. Both of the maknaes nodded cutely, Hana blushing, and Dongwoon with a small 'merong' and eyesmile.