Hell's Battle with Heaven

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Hana’s POV

‘There,’ I thought with a solemn smile, adjusting my now short layered hair around the head band. It was a rich purple color with metal studs in the shape of skulls going from one end to the other. Yoseob and Junhyung went shopping together to get it for me. Oh, how much I wish I was there to see that! Ha!

I shut off the bathroom light and walked back into the living room where my unnie’s sat on the couch laughing. “Kya~ Maknae~. You’re hair is so cute,” Suzi cooed, still not getting over the initial cut. Hell, she had even gone into the salon with me this morning. “I know,” I laughed, “you’ve only told me 10 times since I got it.”

A/N: (like this only with her light brown hair w/blonde highlights http://newhairstylegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cute-Short-Hairstyle.jpg)

“Sit,” Crys said, patting the seat next to her. I hopped over and sat down pulling out my phone as well. We sat there for about 5 minutes sharing some fun Kpop facts and quotes via Twitter.

“So why aren’t you heading up to New Stardom yet?” Crys asked after seeing the time on her phone. “It’s one o’clock. I thought they were starting up the shoot this afternoon.” Suzi shook her head. “Nah. Apparently it’s been postponed,” she sighed. “Aw, I’m sorry unnie,” I said, seeing her disappointed face. “You didn’t get any goodbye hugs did you.” She shook her head. “Aw~. It’s ok. I give you hug. And thank you for holding the umbrella after my hair cut! It how it’s going to storm all day,” I smiled and gave her a hug using every ounce of my aegyo. Suzi laughed and hugged me back. Yay! Now she’s happy, keke~!

“Is that what you got from Beast?” Crys asked, pointing to the head band. I nodded and then showed her the necklace around my neck. “Yoseob and Junhyung-nim got me the head band. The others gave this,” I explained happily. They really didn’t need to. Meeting them was already an amazing gift! But I’m not complaining! I’m just saying…. Anyways..The necklace had a silver chain with some of the best anime characters ever hanging from it!

“That’s cute too! They got you a That-one-shark-dude-Sesshomaru-Hatsuharu-Temari-and-Somebody-creepy, charm necklace,” Suzi smiled with confusion and adoration on her face.

I sighed and shook my head. “Tsk-tsk. And you call yourself an anime fan.” She playfully glared at me and stuck her tongue out. “Unnie, it’s Suigetsu(from Kikwang), Sesshomaru(Dongwoon), Hatsuharu(Doojoon), Tamari(Dongwoon again), and Kenpachi Zaraki(Hyunseung).”

Suzi just made an 'oooh yeeeah' face, laughed, and went into the room to change out of her tshirt and jeans and into some workout clothes.

Crystal’s POV

“Ha! Look at this one. Dongwoon: “What do you want hyung?” Doojoon: “Yang Yoseo- ” my cell started to ring. The display on the screen changed from my texts to ‘Incoming Call from Awesome Manager Man’. I usually gave people random names in my contacts. “Yeobeoseyo?” I answered. I felt Hana looking at me with curiosity. It was Big Bang’s manager/our head manager as long as we were in Korea. “Wait, wae? Is-is something wrong? Is it-..Omygod!!” I exclaimed. This isn’t good! “We’re coming,” I said and hung up, shoving my phone in my pocket.

Suzi was already standing back in the living room with worry and frustration all over her face. “What’s going on?” she asked firmly. Uh-oh… there’s that one side of her personality coming out. The scary protective one. Aish! Who cares right now! I grabbed Hana’s wrist and pushed Suzi out the door. “Crystal what’s going on?!” she yelled with a solid stance. Hana’s eyes replayed Suzi’s words.

“Daesung’s in trouble. He was in a car accident,” I began, buts that’s all it took before we were sprinting down the halls and didn’t even care to take the elevator. We barged through the stairwell doors and bolted down them, skipping who knows how many steps in the process. At least eomma was getting the workout she wanted.

TOP’s POV

All of us were gathered around the couch or at least standing nearby against the kitchen walls and we all looked towards the door when we heard quick footsteps that gradually came to a stop, followed by “Yah! Open up!”

It was Hana-ah. Good! They didn’t get lost! I opened the door and the three girls came in with somewhat labored breathing. “Seunghyun-nim,” Crys said looking up at me.

“Jesus manager hyung, what the hell did you tell them?” Seungri asked, as he came over to touch Hana’s cheek, making her flinch a bit at the contact. She looked completely pale… well.. paler than last time. Our manager was actually out of the building for now. But we had asked him to call the girls for us.

 I put my hand on Crystal’s shoulder, worried as well. I wonder if Suzi realized she was only in a workout sports bra looking thing…

“Where is he? Is he alright? He’s not injured is he?” Suzi asked in a rush. ‘Wow,’ I thought. ‘I think that’s the fastest I’ve heard her speak Korean and the most mature and scared one girl could be at once.’

“Anniyo! Luckily his injuries were very few. Come here,” Youngbae said, gesturing tiredly over to the couch. “This will explain,” he continued as the girls sat down as directed. The tv was turned back on and the news appeared on the screen. After a few pieces on other events happening around Seoul, sure enough a picture of Daesung appeared.

“At around 1:40 am, today, May 31st, singer and member of Big Bang, Kang Daesung was involved in an vehicle accident. The event left a motorcyclist dead; although it appears he had been previously been in a hit and run. The Korean pop star had been taken into custody for further questioning. It was revealed that Daesung had not been under the influence of drugs or alcohol prior to the accident.” The news woman rambled on more about a few more details before concluding with, “Further details will be released later as the investigation continues.” And with that, the tv was shut off.

There was a long pause before Youngbae was holding Crystal in a caring embrace. I felt really bad seeing her expression before it sunk into his chest. She was extremely worried. So much as to where tears were forming and I think I just saw one fall. I would go over and comfort her as well, although that might be a bit awkward…

“Is he still at the station?” Hana questioned quietly. Seungri nodded.

“Then we’ll stay here,” Suzi said, “until he gets back.” Her tone had a really dead final edge to it. I guess I wasn’t the only one who didn’t care to argue with her considering the others just nodded in agreement too.

It had been about an hour of lighter conversation before Suzi asked where Jiyoung was at. Seungri pointed down the hall to a door that was slightly cracked open. She nodded and left us.

“So you were with SHINee huh?” I smirked towards Crystal. For a second I thought I killed her. Haha. It’s that ‘impregnating’ look thing I probably gave. Oopsie~. Well what? It’s becoming more of a habit now.

Suzi’s POV

I swear I can’t move my legs any further. I’m awkwardly standing at a door of to which is either concealing nervous G with a metaphorical (hopefully not literal) gun, angry G who might have or will rip his and/or my head off, delirious G who might just be too plain weird to see right now, or sleepy G which is alright except I’d feel like an if I woke him up. Other than those facts, I think I’ve used all my energy in worrying.

I was smiling and laughing a bit when we discussed our weeks with our designated groups and stuff, but it was honestly because I didn’t want them telling me ‘yah~ stop worrying’ and all that. I’m a nervous wreck but I don’t want them seeing that right now.

“Hello?” I asked in English as I slowly opened the door enough to peek my head through.

“If you want me out there with the others, it’s probably not a good idea,” I heard him say softly.

“A-anni- I was just seeing if I could come in here. I don’t think it’s best if I’m in there with them either,” I replied, quiet as well.

“Ah. Then yeah. You can come in.”

I let out a sigh of relief and walked the rest of the way in, and shut the door until there was just a small crack as before. “Uh… Where exactly are you?” I asked, looking around the small room. It had a desk that sat in front of a decent sized curtained window. A few bookshelves stood on the side walls, holding different random trophies, papers, books, and photos within black and wooden frames.

I saw a hand raise from behind the desk and I smiled, walking around to only find something that made that smile drop quick. Jiyoung looked like hell. “I’m sorry you have to see me like this. I guess you can say I woke up pretty early this morning,” he said with a bit of a smirk as I sat beside him holding my knees to my chest. “You came over here in a hurry huh?” he stated looking, downward, away from my eyes for a quick moment.

‘Um…duh?’ I thought, but then mentally followed his eyes and mine physically widened before shutting and my head meeting with my knees. I’m only wearing my black Addidas sweats and a white sports bra. “Aish, this is way beyond embarrassing right now. Mianhae-“

“It’s ok,” he said with a small laugh. “Some women run out in public with that. Now tell me something,” he began. I looked up at him as he stood up and slowly paced a bit.

“Now I’ve been pulling my hair out, almost paced the entire city of Seoul, tried to talk calm to my band members, talked to myself, talked to the walls, the floor, you name it… How come you come and are able to calm me down a bit and get my mind off things?” he rambled.

I laughed a little. “Well either I calm people down, hype them up, or annoy them. It’s in my nature by now.” I mentally smirked when I thought, 'It's either that, or the fact that there's only one layer from keeping your eyes from seeing my bare chest.' Aw... I'm sorry. Was that erted?

Eventually I was able to convince him to go out and join me with the others. At the moment all that’s happening is that we’re balls of nerves on the inside, but trying to keep our heads straight by distracting ourselves.

(5 hours later…)

Narrator’s POV

The girls and the members managed to eat a decent meal and soon enough their attention was back on the door. A key unlocked the sealed divider and in stepped the manager.

“Girls, I’m going to have to ask you to go into the office room for a bit,” he said calmly.

“He’s back?” Youngbae asked, hope filling his eyes. The manager answered the dancer’s question with a nod as the girls were reluctantly showed the way into the room by Suzi.

“Annyeong,” Daesung greeted as best as he could. His hyungs didn’t say much at all but simply hugged him in a warm and thankful welcoming, which was good. The boy couldn’t stand to answer any more questions. He was extremely exhausted and without second thoughts he made it to his room where he shut his tear drained eyes.

Sleep wasn’t easy, nor did it ever come in more than 10 minute intervals at best. He prayed for the morning. The dark echoed thunder, quickening his heart rate to the point where it could burst. ‘It’s a miracle,’ he thought, ‘that it hasn’t already collapsed.’ Again he fell into slumber where another nightmare awaited his abused mind. The rain continued to poor as the heavens tried to drown out the advancing feelings of guilt, sorrow, and fear that fought for their right to claim the souls of many throughout the world. Starting with the weakest, all three soul clinchers could latch on and thrive for a fair amount of time, and they’d try to do just that.