Wish

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me give  you a heads up. This chapter does have some intimate scenes, nothing like or ual activities, so I didnt mark it M. But i just wanted to let you know. Enjoy this long made up chap :)

 

In front of Heavens Door, both of the brothers(Councilmen) stood side by side watching the angels whom were not hurt, help restore the gates of Heaven and hoping to fortify the security of the world.

 

"It looks like things are getting back to normal. I sense a disappearance of an unwanted burden in Hell." The eldest said with a smile as he his beard.

 

The younger one had to admit that he was glad the Princess was now out of the premises of Heaven. " he boasted.

 

"Nonsense!" the older one hissed. "She made the right choice, and I made a good choice myself by firing you as other councilman."

 

"What!" the younger one exclaimed." Hyung, you cant do this to me! I run the republic side of this-"

 

"Yup, not anymore. I will merge the two sides to create peace. Granting you permission to start this division was the worse thing I've ever done." 

 

The younger one was flabbergasted. How dare he fire him from his 'rightful' throne. "You cant do this to me hyung! Mother told us we could do this together!"

 

"Mother didnt run the council. Father did. And he passed it onto me." he corrected. "Oh hey, the new councilman is here." the new figure emerged from afar, slowly on crutches which were caused by the battle. The young councilman huffed in embarassment and walked away angrily.

 

"Harabeoji! Is there any news from Kyung Mi yet?! How is she?!" the poor boy was so worried and disappointed that he couldn't do much to stop her from being kidnapped.

 

"She is fine, Kyungsoo. She has won the battle and is now using the great one wish."

 

Kyungsoo widened his in anticipation. "What did she wish for? She didnt wish for universal destruction did she?!" he asked.

 

The councilman let out a hearty laugh," She didnt, my child. But she wished for something that she always wanted to wish for."

 

~~

 

Kyung Mi POV 

 

Flashback

 

I was resting the side of my head on his warm arm, I felt no sunlight from the window since his broad back acted as a shade. His hot breath tickled my skin and I smiled. I heard him softly chuckle as his thumb drew circles under my ribcage.

 

"Staring is rude you know.. Dont you know the simple etiquettes of living on Earth?" I looked up to his gorgeous face as he returned my remark with an eye smile.

 

His hand left my waist and attached itself to my cheek. "I'm a bad boy, I dont follow rules." he gave me a deadly smirk, oh my god he is so god damn y. 

 

"Yeah right... Bad my ." I rolled my eyes but yelped when he playfully slapped my . "Kim Sunggyu!" I scolded.

 

"You said ." he grinned. "Anyways.. We're home alone today.. What do you want to do, babe?" he rolled onto his back and yawned. I rolled my head onto his warm chest and looked up.

 

"I just want to lay here with you forever." I closed my eyes and made myself comfortable, preparing myself for another catnap. Everything felt so right. I felt like this is where I belong.

 

I listened to his steady heartbeat which was interrupted by a low chuckle to my comment. "Forever?" he asked.

 

"Yes. If we could wake up together like this every morning, I'd love it so much." 

 

Dead silence dropped between us for a moment making me slowly drift back to a half asleep state."Babe.." 

 

"Mm..." I grumbled. 

 

"What if we lived on Earth.... Like real people. And you lived with me..We could possibly go to school and graduate with a degree, sooner or later we could get married and.. have kids of our own..awh man that sounds great.." he said so happily.

 

I smiled and opened my eyes to look at him. I gave him a look after, "Which part sounds great, the living part or the kids part.." I asked. He gave me a boyish grin before he pressed his heavy body on top of me. "I want 5 children." my eyes widened, my face flushed and my bones got chills from hearing the word children. I recalled all the experiences I had with children, they didnt like me at all.

 

"I dont like children." I pointed out, hoping to change Sunggyus mind.

 

"Well I do. And I want lots of them with you." Sunggyu said before he proceded to snatch a kiss. I pushed him back and he gave me an unamused face. 

 

"Hold your hormones, mister." I objected. "We still have the day to ourselves. We should do something fun..." I saw Sunggyus eyebrow raise. "Outside of this room." I finished.

 

He groaned and rolled back to my side. "Like what? What could be so possibly fun, Princess." 

 

"Hmm... Like.. baking cupcakes." 

 

~~

 

"Sunggyu..... Please?" I pleaded him and gave him my best puppy face. "For the last time, this looks ridiculous! I refuse to put such a thing on my body!" he growled.

 

"For me?" I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips that left him coming for more. "Nope, not until you wear it. Besides, I dont want your clothes to get smothered in flour."

 

He grumbled before he snatched the floral print apron and put it on. "This is so unfair! You totally planned this!" he said as I snickered. I couldnt hold it in anymore and bursted out laughing.

 

"Oh.. Oh- oh my god you- Pwahaha! you look like an ahjumma!" 

 

He growled and playfully threatened me by raising a fist up. "Okay- oh- okay I'll stop." I said trying to catch my breath. I looked up at his sour expression and gave him a kiss on the cheek to soften it up and it worked faster than white out. "You look great. It makes you look manly." 

 

"Whatever.." he hid his big grin that I saw in the corner of my eye. I got all of the ingredients out to prepare our little baking session while he still sulked over his feminine apparel.

 

"Sunggyu can you preheat the oven?" I asked him without looking over my shoulder since my concentration was stuck to the batch.

 

He groaned before I heard some beeping from the oven. Okay, so I got the flour and the sugar and the... Hmm... I looked at the pumpkin cupcake recipe sheet when I realized we were missing cinnamon. 

 

"Sunggyu, wheres the cinnamon? Sunggyu! Stop sniffing the-" it was already too late. Noting his clueless face before an enormous amount of coughing and sneezing, I was already too late to stop him from smelling it.

 

"Sunggyu! Why would you do that!" I scolded as I patted his back.

 

"I- forgot- what- cin-namon- smelled- like" He coughed in between. "Give me that! Before your lungs get filled with cinnamon!" I snatched the bottle of cinnamon and set it on the table with my other things.

 

After I heard him quiet down, I was concerned that he would be on the floor right now, air deprived. But I felt his arms wrap around my waist while his head rested on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter