Alone

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

 

"Go now.." he said.

 

Woohyun was hesitant. He didnt want to follow his orders because even as a demon, he felt that this mission was just too much for him to do.

 

"What the hell are you waiting for! You're not crowned Satan for nothing! Dont make me take that name away from you!" the lord yelled.

 

"Get going!" he said.

 

"Yes sir..." Woohyun nodded. His mission was to kill someone.. Someone precious to Kyung Mi, did he want to do it? Of course he didnt. But as Satan he was suppose to be ruthless. He had to. Myungsoo was around the corner and over heard. He rushed to the real world after Woohyun.

 

***

 

The crowd cheers for Zelo as he finished his turn. Yongguk, the leader of a fearless gang, scoffed.

 

"It looks like I win again.." Zelo smirked. Woohyun roamed through the crowd. This was his chance so he had to do it now or never. He put his mind to work but before he did, it looked like something had struck him to the action before Woohyun had a a chance. 

 

Yongguk pulled out a gun, and a gunshot had struck out like an angry bull in a arena. Woohyun was so shocked. What just happened?

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

"Thanks Sungjong.. I'll be out in a second." I told him before I knock on the door to my house.

 

"Be quick about it." Sungjong said before he hid near the side of the house. I approached and knocked on the door.

 

My heart dropped when the door knob turned and open. I looked up to him and gulped.

 

"Kyung Mi! We were so worried! Please come back home, your mother and I are so worried! Come in!" he pulled me in before I could respond.

 

"Appa. I need to know what demon or whatever is inside of me."

 

"Well first of all you need to come back home!"

 

"But I'm strong enough and old enough to protect myself. I can take care of myself." i argued.

 

"You went with those boys didnt you. I told you to avoid them! And and and now you're with them arent you!"

 

"They're nice.. they take care of me." I thought of Sungjong.

 

"THEY are from the WRONG SIDE! They're DEMONS for god sakes!"

 

"They're different.." I mumbled.

 

"There is nothing different between demons. They're all evil and they all have sinned." he puts his hands on his hips.

 

"They are trying to take that demon out of you because they want the power that it wields... Have you been taking your medication?" he asked.

 

Medication? Oh ! I havent been taking them since I ever went to Hell.

 

"When I was down there, I didnt feel the pain that I felt when I was here.."

 

"Hmm... Maybe the air down there helps calm down the demon..Look, no matter what, you need to stay here." he raised his voice.

 

"Why cant you just let me live on my own! You're under estimating me!"

 

"This is not about underestimating you for your strength! This is about you and your life!" he yelled.

 

"That man.... That king of the underworld or whatever.." I clenched my fist.

 

"I'll stop him by myself. Then I'll return." of course I had no idea what I was saying or thinking, but something in my heart told me do so.

 

"You're stubborn! Just like your mom! Just because she was a Princess, it didnt mean she was physically powerful! You're mom caused all sorts of trouble!"

 

"Dont talk about my mom like that! At least she had determination. She wanted to save people-"

 

"Saving people shouldnt be important as much as your life!" he yelled.

 

"It should because without saving them, you'll run out of people to love and trust!" I started to stand up and leave when he called my name.

 

"You're... You're right..." he said. "You're mom was one of the bravest Princesses ever. But please. Dont make the mistake like your mom made. Keep your life."

 

"Can I... Can I at least see what she looks like?" I asked. All this talk about my real mother made me feel emotional. And I started to tear up.

 

He handed me a picture of a woman with beautiful black hair in a white dress. "That was when she was living. She looked more beautiful in Heaven of course because she was a Princess."

 

"Take care. We'll always be watching you, Kyung Mi." he said.

 

"I will-" the door slammed open and we were both startled. It was Omma and she looked terrified.

 

"Its Junhong. I dont know where he has been. I saw him at school but he yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter