Hide and Seek with Prince Sungyeol

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not as long as i expected it but I guess its okay! Enjoy! -K.L

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

Where am I? I looked around to see myself at someones house. An unfamiliar one. 

 

"Kyung Mi ah.. Wake up" I heard Sunggyus voice coming from downstairs. I got up and came downstairs to see Sunggyu with an apron around his waist with delicious food on the table. 

 

He smiled for the first time and came closer. He pecked me on the cheek and resumed to placing more food on the table.

 

What in the world is going on. 

 

"What are you waiting for.. Eat!" he said as he charmingly leaned over the counter. I stared at him in suprise. 

 

"What.. Want more kisses?" he boyishly smiled making my heart flutter like it was reality. He came closer to my face and I closed my eyes. But instead of a pair of lips, I felt something wet. Hoping for the dream to go on as it was originally going, I find myself on my own bed resting on my arm.

 

I was sleeping on my now numb arm, which was better now since time had passed, when I felt a wet tongue my nose and various parts of my face. It stopped and I heard it pant. A dog? I opened my eyes up to a little puppy that was probably the size of my hand. I screamed and shot straight up.

 

"Yah, whats going on here?!" Woohyun came barging into the door holding a wooden spoon with everyone else behind him, minus Sunggyu.

 

"Kyung Kyung, annyeong." Sungyeols voice echoed in my head as the puppy sat down and wagged his tail happily.

 

"Wah.... Aish.. It was just Sungyeol..." Dongwoo said as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm going back to bed." he walked off.

 

The others let out disappointing groans and eventually went back to bed. The puppy laid comfortably in my lap and started my hand.

 

"Yah!" I scolded before the puppy jumped off and laid down on the edge of my bed. My lips started quivering as I tried to fight my urge to cuddle the cute, cuddly whining puppy right before my eyes. No Kyung Mi... Dont... It started to hide its face under both of its front paws.

 

I cant take this anymore! AHH!!! I mentally screamed. I pulled the small puppy into a warm embrace as I scratched its head.

 

"Aigooo.. Whats wrong my little puppy? No one to play with.. Awh. Its okay, I'll pway with you.." I said in a sweet voice used whenever someone talks to a baby.

 

"That is disgusting." I looked up to see a tired Sunggyu, leaning against my doorframe with his bed hair, sweats and a tshirt. My heart fluttered as I remembered his surreal presence when he kissed me in my dream. My cheeks started to heat up.

 

"But its so cute.. Dont you want to play with it?" I lifted the puppy towards him. The puppy barked and panted.

 

"Not if its Sungyeol.." he scoffed. "Stop treating him like he's some sort of loving dongsaeng.. Its.. Blegh." he stared at me disgustingly before he walked out.

 

"Hmph.. He's probably jealous." Sungyeol as he barked.

 

"Probably.. He's been acting weird these couple of days.." I looked down at him.

 

"How so?"

 

"Well.. Theres less death glares and yelling. Whenever we come into contact he just ignores me."

 

"Maybe he's coming to a conclusion." the puppy rolled onto its back giving me the automatic action to rub its tummy.

 

"What conclusion?" i asked and stopped.

 

"No! Dont stop! It feels good." 

 

"You're disgusting." I stuck a tongue at the puppy. "Now you didnt tell me.. What conclusion?"

 

"Nothing nothing.. Hey.. Princess. Are you ready to play today? Its my day!" Sungyeol turned into a lion. I yelped as it got closer. It turned into a rabbit and hopped out of my room.

 

"I'll wait for you outside!" 

 

I sighed before closing the door to freshen up. 

 

No One POV

 

"Jealousy?" the servant wrote it down in a journal.

 

"Yah.. Look at her great body.. Wah.." the other servant said.

 

"Dude... Thats not part of the-" the servant with the journal. He was stopped by the other servant when he saw her finish and open the door to Prince Sungjong.

 

"Yah.. Prince Sungjong looks like he's totally in love with her.." he said as he observed Sungjong smile like an idiot in love whilst talking to Kyung Mi.

 

"Could it be Love?"

 

"Of course not. Thats ridiculous.. If it was love, Sungjong wouldve been able to control it." 

 

"But..." the servant scratched his head in confusion.

 

"Yah.. Lets get moving. She's going." he scolded. He rubbed his arms in search for some heat.

 

"Man its so cold... Prince Myungsoo is happy isnt he? Look how much snow has been falling these past few days."

 

"Princess Kyung Mi, are you ready?" Sungyeol saw her walking towards him. Kyung Mi was amazed at his human form since she had rarely seen him in person and never noticed how tall he was.

 

"Ready when you are, Prince Sungyeol." Kyung Mi smiled. Sunggyu chomped on his apple angrily and watched Kyung Mi leave with him. Sunggyu grabbed a jacket from the closet and slammed the door behind him after he walked out.

 

"Whats his problem.." Dongwoo says as he counted his money.

 

"Monthly period?" Woohyun asked as he played with the strings on his hoodie.

 

"Wah.. Daebak.. Myungsoo, you must be reall happy these days.. Look at the snow outside.." Hoya watched the snowflakes fall in awe. Myungsoo smiled into the sip of his coffee as he closed his eyes and thought about her.

 

"Hey, lets play a round of four-ball(Korean/many other countries billiards, also known as sagu)" Sungjong suggested. 

 

"Call(Implying that they agree in the Korean language)" Woohyun said as he stood up.

 

"Dont forget me." Dongwoo stood up.

 

"Yah yah, I wanna play too!" Hoya rushed to catch up with them.

 

~~

 

Sunggyu sat at the pond nearby the castle. He scoffed at the weather and crossed his arms as he realized what the snow meant.

 

"You're a happy bastard arent ya, Myungsoo." he said aloud and let out a long exhausting sigh. He flipped his hood over his head and leaned back on the bench preparing for his nap in the cold. Elsewhere...

 

"So where are we going, Prince Sungyeol?" she said as she blindly followed Sungyeol around.

 

"Suprise! Spicy seafood soup on this cold snowy day.... How about it, Princess?" Sungyeol grinned.

 

"Okay.. Call." she said as she followed him into the food stand.

 

"Do you always eat here?" she asked after he ord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter