Battle

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boring title, ik.. I'll fix it tomrrow. Enjoy! 

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

My head was full of fluff, much like whatever the hell I was resting on.... what is this...clouds?

 

"Honey, you need to wake up." I heard a soft familiar voice. "Get your head off the clouds" I heard lower voice, chuckle. A smacking sound followed by a sound of pain made me open my eyes to the two people that i've been dying to see. My parents.

 

"Omma, appa!" not aware, I shot up and hunched in pain at my reopened wound in my chest. I groaned as mother started to heal me. "hold your horsies, sweetie, dont get too excited" I looked at Appa's smile which made the pain numb.

 

"We're almost done, hang in there, Kyung Mi." I felt his warm hand on my forehead, swiping his thumb back and forth to comfort me. Soon the painful treatment was over and I felt miraculousy better in an instant, sitting up, leaning my back on a rock.

 

"W-What happened?" I ask in confusion. The last thing I recalled was my face on the cold cement floor after..... Oh... They caught on that I was in a moment of remembering what happened.

 

"It was for the best." I looked up at mom when she held my hand to comfort me. Her warmth made me break out crying because I couldnt hold it in anymore. "I think he really hates me.." I sobbed, hiding my face in my knees.

 

"Awh.. No he doesnt honey...He doesnt hate you.." she cooed.

 

"When I first met your father, we hated each other... Like serious hatred." I looked up to her. "Really?" I asked.

 

"Yeah..Really.. Kyungjae, remember that time when you locked me into the dungeon for a night because I called you an arrogant idiot?" 

 

Father laughed sheepishly before he pecked mom on the cheek. "Sorry, yeobo."

 

"Oh my god.. You were that evil?" I jokingly asked, laughing my tears away. Flashbacks filled my thoughts, the ones with Sunggyu and how we first met.

 

"How did you guys meet?" I looked up at them with curiosity. 

 

"Well... Your father and I were highschool sweethearts. Before that, we grew up together in the same neighborhood, with your guardians." she told me.

 

"We hated each other while growing up and that all really built up and exploded in highschool. I realized that I couldnt live without your mother." he said while he puts his arm around mom.

 

"See? We hated each other at first. I'm sure things will work out fine with you and Sunggyu.." she said.

 

"It's too bad that I cant be the one to walk you down that aisle sweetheart..." Dad said.

 

"What do you mean? After I defeat him, I'm bring you guys back!" I protested.

 

"You... You cant-" Mom elbowed dad, disrupting what he was about to say.

 

"Look honey. We dont have time. We're going to help you, and we're doing that now. Ready for the battle?" she asked. I gulped in fear. Sensing that I was uncomfortable, I felt Dads hand on my shoulder.

 

"We're here for you, dont be scared."

 

"Wait.. But how will you guys help me? You guys are stuck here.." I shot a perplexed look at him.

 

"We're gonna give you our powers temporarily." He jolted up.

 

"Look at my power.. I'm so cool." he boasted. "Oh no, not the juggling act again.." mom groaned and hid her face in embarassment.

 

I looked at him as poles of solid metal were summoned right out of his palms. I watched him produce three before he started to toss them around to juggle them. "Ta da!!!" he proudly exclaimed. 

 

"Yay... How cool, yeobo.. I've never seen you do that one before.." the sarcastic tone from my mom made me snicker.

 

"Remember... Right through his chest, sweetheart." he advised. I nodded in return.

 

"And my power.." Omma stood up and took a deep breathe before she let out a unrelenting force out of her palms sending the rocks in front of her flying like little sticks.

 

"Oh my god.." My jaw drop in amazement. "Big things come in small packages.." Dad joked. 

 

Wow that is clever. Fate has put them together magnificently. Oppisites attract. Dad's power is controlling metal, Mom's is repelling. If you think about it, they do somehow relate. Sunggyu and I, Ice and Fire, we really do belong with each other.

 

"Okay sweetie. Now that you've seen a little demonstration of how it all works, are you ready to kick ?" she asked. I took a deep breath before nodded. They both looked down at me and offered their hands. I smiled back at them with confidence before firmly gripping their hands.

 

"Lets go kick some dirty evil ." I smirked.

 

"Language..." Mother scolded. 

 

"Ahh it.." Father cursed.

 

~~

 

No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter