Tired

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu POV

 

Everything we've done for the past few days. Were they lies? Even if you didnt want me to be around you, you should of said something before I made myself look like an idiot who was head over heels for you, Kyung Mi. Say something. Say anything. Nothing came out of my mouth. Should I be angry? Should I be sad? What should I do?

 

My hair didnt feel like it was turning red. But I felt something wet drip down my cheek. My chest feels like its being compressed. My lips were dry from the failed attempt of saying something. Was this all a lie? Kyung Mi, please tell me that what we have-... or had is real and Myungsoo is the one doing this.

 

"K-Kyung Mi ah...." I gasped as I clutched my heart. Her eyes closed after Myungsoo murmured something. I didnt know what he said but I started to feel angry.

 

No One POV

 

"Follow my lead. Or we'll never get an oppurtunity like this ever again." L quietly mumbled to Kyung Mi as he moved his head making it look like they were kissing still. Kyung Mi got the message and nodded before she put her hands around L's neck to deepen the kiss. 

 

"Kyung Mi... Han Kyung Mi!" he raised his voice. "How dare you! How dare you do this to me!" he yelled.

 

"Hey. Can you close the door on the way out, Hyung. Thanks" L turned around to looked at Sunggyu in the corner of his eye. Sunggyu was going crazy! He didnt know what to do! What can he do?

 

He didnt have his powers to start with, he couldnt even walk up half of the stairs without breathing harshly, what was there to do? 

 

"Han Kyung Mi! You push him away right now!" he commanded. His throat felt dry and his eyes started to sting, it was the sign of crying. 

 

"Han Kyung Mi! Stop it!" he cried. "Stop it right now and come back to me!" he fell over, luckily holding himself up on the edge of the couch. "Please Kyung Mi.." 

 

A tear slid down her face as she looked over L's shoulder. They pulled away and looked at the devistated Sunggyu leaning over the couch. She started to cry but she it up. She couldnt stop now. This is it. This is the moment. The only moment. Kyung Mi took a deep breath so she could brace herself for the heart wrecking moment. 

 

L turned around so that he could look at him. Sunggyu lifted his head to stare at them. "Kyung Mi... You come over here at this instant." he said. Kyung Mi slowly lifted her head up from staring at the floor. 

 

"Come here, babe. Please tell me this is a dream. Punch me, kick me. So i can wake up and be with you again.." he pleaded. Kyung Mi's heart snapped like a twig. L slowly turned back to Myungsoo. He looked down at the floor avoiding Gyu's eye contact to wash away the guilt.

 

"I-I cant." she said.

 

"What do you mean you cant?! You love me, remember?! And I love you!" Sunggyu exclaimed. "You come here right now. Or we're over." he threatened.

 

Kyung Mi gulped and clenched her fist. This is for him. Do it for him. She muttered those words a million times but it seemed like it wasnt working at all. For him for him for him. She convinced herself. She didnt look at him since she knew that if she did, she would break right there.

 

"Andwae!" he cried. He struggled to get to Myungsoo since he wasn't fully recovered yet. "You're lying.. This is all an act. Tell me." He grabbed onto the Myungsoo's collar. Myungsoo turn into L so that he could hide his feelings away.

 

Sunggyu angrily shook him and managed to punch him in the face, making him bleed. Sunggyu fell on the floor of exhaustion. He was breathing harshly while he looked at L, recovering.

 

"You think I look pathetic dont you. Both of you. Just look at me. I look like a circus act, huh?" Sunggyu said as his breath was ragged. 

 

"K-Kurae.. Learn to be strong like you were before. You're too weak for me." Kyung Mi said. Sunggyu scoffed.

 

"So thats the reason.. Its because I'm like this. It's because of you in the first place you idiot!" his words stuck to her like super glue. Once its stuck onto your skin, you cant get it off without damaging your skin.

 

"You felt sorry for me. Is that why you took care of me? Is that why we were doing this whole relationship thing?" he scoffed. "Okay.. Well I dont need you anymore. It was wrong of me to consider our relationship to be-........ You know what? Just nevermind." he exhaled as he stood himself up. "I'll become strong again. I'll become stronger than I was before. And once that happens, you better not come back running to me. Because I wont except you ever again." he said before he limped out of L's room.

 

Kyung Mi almost died. She felt every single part of life in her body left when Sunggyu left. Myungsoo felt guilty when he saw his muse devistated because of his actions. He walked towards her and puts a hand on her shoulder before firmly grasping it.

 

"It's for him. Do it for him." he said. She angrily shook his touch off and gave him a deadly stare. "Really, Myungsoo? Is it really for him or for you?" she sniffled before walking out the door.

 

"Wait-" Myungsoo tried to stop her but his thoughts were blurred. "Its.... Its for Hyung.. But I'm enjoying myself too much am I..." Myungsoo frustratedly threw the chair across the room before he fell down into a fetal position, thinking about her permanent words.

 

Kyung Mi walked into the hallway in search for someone to comfort her. Just forget it. She angrily thought. She came across Sungjong, without bothering to glance at him she angrily passed him, heading to the courtyard. 

 

Kyung Mi was furious with herself. She didnt know what was wrong or right anymore. She buried her head in her knees, not caring about the fact that she is soaking wet from the rain and cried herself a storm. 

 

"Kyungie..." Sungjong said softly as he sat next to her holding an umbrella. She slowly look up to Sungjong before hiding her crying face again. She felt a hand pat her back slowly and softly.

 

"Its okay. Let it all out." his soft voice sang sweetly through her ears. She cried her guts out afterwards before she finally calmed down.

 

"Look. I know that we can be awkward ever since my... confession. But I want you to know that I've been thinking." Sungjong said as he looked at his lap.

 

"I want to protect you in any way possible.... as a friend. As long as you're next to me, thats all that matters. I'll be your protective oppa again. I'll be here for you, okay? So dont cry anymore, Princess. I still care about you." Kyung Mi finally saw his true colors then. Sungjong, who was a true friend to her. Sungjong, who stood beside her no matter what.

 

She didnt know how to thank him so she just looked at him and smiled. Sungjong read her mind and grinned happily before lending his shoulder to her to rest on.

 

After spilling everything, Sungjong sighed and thought about how complicated her life was at the moment. "Wah.. I'm stupid. That confession.. All it did was stressed you out even more huh." Sungjong pursed his lips.

 

"So then.. You suppose.... You're going to leave Sunggyu and stay with L.." he felt her nodded.

 

"Kyungie... I dont know.." he said.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked, lifting her head up from his shoulder.

 

"Sunggyu... He's not as mentally strong as he is physically... He might do something rash..."

 

~~

 

Its been a week. Sunggyu hasnt left his room ever since. The only time he would see the others was when they would bring food to him, which he rarely touched, and when he brought the dirty plates out to the kitchen. It was like he was in prison. Inside and out. What did that mean?

 

Well, physically he was trapped on own will in his room. He didnt want to see anyone. His condition only got worse that way.

 

But mentally he was suffering and his soul felt like it was trapped in a realm of darkness seeking for its light.. In other words, Kyung Mi. He couldnt stop thinking about her. She was driving him crazy, literally. He had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter