First Invasion

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me know if it was confusing or not, I changed the POV like 10 times in this chap. xD Enjoy! Its very long -K.L

Btw.. Great title, am I right? xD

Kyung Mi POV

 

Every now and then, whenever I caught Kyungsoo staring at me or vice versa, we would have the most awkward moments ever. As I was resting my chin on my palm, looking outside, I see in the corner of my eye a small object projecting its way to my face. 

 

"Ow.." I winced as I looked at the object that is now on the table. "Really Zelo? Really. A blueberry.." I picked it up from the table, blew it and tossed it in my mouth munching angrily.

 

"I just wanted to lighten things up. You seem quiet these days. Its making me worry." Zelo said as he rested the side of his head on his arm against the table.

 

The fact that I was that close to Sunggyu gave me a wild hoard of cheetas running inside me. Usually Kyungsoo would hear my vents but ever since that awkward hug, we never stayed in the same room for no more than 2 minutes. Its been a week and we're still acting this way.

 

"Is it because of Kyungsoo hugging you and stuff- MMMFF" I pressed my palm stopping him from saying any further, having fear that someone could be walking by the garden.

 

"Shut up!" I scolded. He snickered and gave me the "Ooohhhh Noona is in love" WHICH I AM NOT.

 

"Zelo, I swear to Go- I swear, if you say anything about this, you will wish that you'd want to be in Hell and not here with me." I threatened.

 

"But Noona, I actually like Kyungsoo better than Sunggyu." Zelo said with a sour expression. I scoffed.

 

"You dont know Sunggyu." I said, emphasizing know. 

 

"I dont get it. Why do you like him better... Kyungsoo is more handsome. Would you want someone with big eyes or small eyes?" 

 

My mouth was agape when I heard his insult towards Sunggyu, "Its not about that.. I just.. I like Sunggyu better."

 

"Why.." he tries to pressure me

 

"He just makes me feel fluffy inside." I shrugged. I watched Zelo as he pretend to hurl making me roll my eyes after.

 

"I bet you like him better because he has a big..... you know.." he wiggled his eyebrows. My face heated up and I could feel the blood sufficate in my head.

 

"You're disgusting, Zelo!" I stood up from my seat.

 

"What! I was gonna say big heart!" Zelo acted. "Yeah right, whatever." I walked back into the Castle not watching the objects in front of me. I yelped when I bumped into someones chest making me look up. His big brown eyes stared down at me. I greeted him weakly before walking pass him.

 

"Hey Kyungsoo! Wait up!" I saw Suho coming from the kitchen trying to stop him. I looked back as his figure, Kyungsoo pretended he didnt hear Suho call his name and paced towards the exit.

 

"Geez.. Whats going on between you two..." Suho turned around putting his hands on his hips all motherly like. 

 

I shrugged. "Some complicated stuff." I turned around and walked straight into my room. I sighed heavily realizing that I am dying of boredom and I'm suffocating in this state of loneliness. My eyes turn towards the grandfather clock across the room. 

 

"Holy..." I stood up and ran out of my room after grabbing my school bag. No no no I cant be late this time to school. I dont want to fly 15 laps around the academy.

 

"Hey, Noon-" I heard Sehun call me but I ran as fast as I could out the castle.

 

Sunggyu POV

 

I twisted and turned perpetually hoping that I could just die again to end my misery. This was almost is torture. I got off my bed and paced around in my room. We have to do something about this. Maybe he's right. I need to get her back. I'm going to lose my mind if I dont. I growled before I punched a hole in the wall.

 

Its been awhile since I've heard something from the Lord. Im suprised that he didnt gather us desperately in search for a plan to snatch her back. Something like crashing the party in Heaven or something.

 

A hawk flew from my window that I had open earlier for fresh air. It landed on my shoulder with a note attached to its foot. I carefully removed it from its' feet, watching it fly back outside to be with its' nature. 

 

I turn my attention back to the note to unravel, but I dropped it when I saw the first and only 6 words. 

 

Let Hell Break Loose In Heaven

 

I could hear his words pour into these simple words, the feeling reaps into me giving me goosebumps. I clenched my fist confidently, heading out to the living to inform the boys.

 

It was an order. And an order will be obeyed.

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

"Again!" the chief commanded, in result everyone on the camp grounds started to groan. I was catching my breath when I started to see the world spin slowly.

 

"Princess, gwenchana?" I looked to my right trying to focus my eyes on Kai's face. I nodded and closed my eyes. "Yeah I'm alright." I'm fine. I'm fine.

 

"Lets go!" the chiefs angry voice echoed through my head, pounding in every single inch. I shook my head and took deep breaths. I began to run with the others for a head start before I project my wings out.

 

I looked up at the sky, is it too hot today or something? Maybe I'm dehydrated. My breath became short from only stepping a few feet from my starting position, the pit of my stomach started to churn and hurt. I felt like falling forward and the next thing I see is the ground. 

 

Oh no not this again.. The pain was back before I knew it. And I fell into another world, mentally. Kyung Eul's world.

 

"Kyung Mi!!!" I heard Kyungsoo call.

 

Sunggyu POV

 

My fingers tapped on the arm rest non stop. Hell yeah I was nervous. What if she was stronger than me? What if she threw me across the living room in protest? 

 

"Hyung" Sungjongs voice snapped me out of my various scenarios. 

 

"It's time to go." I looked over at Woohyun who was resting on the doorframe. 

 

"Lets go get her." Sungjong put a hand on my shoulder. He was aware that I was tense. How humiliating that I cant hide any of my coward thoughts from Sungjong, the maknae. 

 

"You can do it.. Show her how strong you've become over the past 2 years." he encouraged. "I dont need your encouragement." I hissed, since I felt embarassed.

 

I walked down the stairs to see the boys line up, staring at the road. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I stepped in the missing spot that was designated for me and smirked before I let the energy in me burst. My dark wings spreaded out with ease before I commanded the others to do so too.

 

"Lets go get our prisoner back, shall we?" 

 

No One POV

 

Kyungsoo rested his forehead on his hands as he hunched over. He was sitting in the infirmary of the Academy, near the bedside of Kyung Mi, who was struggling with a fight within herself. He lifted his head up when he felt the bed squirm.

 

She was breathing harshly with a coat of sweat on her forehead. Her hands clenched her stomach while she hissed in pain. Kyungsoo torturously watched her suffer since there was nothing he could do.

 

When her yells became louder he panicked and rushed to find Lay, the head nurse. Lay came rushing towards her bedside and hovered his hands over her body. A shimmering light glowed from his hands, slowly calming Kyung Mi's body movements down. Kyungsoo started to relax and felt rest assured that she was safe.. for now.

 

"Thanks Lay." Kyungsoo greatfully smiled and watched him walk away after telling him some instructions. 

 

"Come on.. Wake up already... You didnt even fly 5 laps... We still have a lot of work to do." he talked to her sleeping figure. He sighed before he wringed the towel that was soaking in cold water, to dab her forehead.

 

Kyung Mi knew in her head where she was. She started to hyperventilate, fearing to greet his demonic eyes. His laugh begins to thunder as she got off from the cold floor.  

 

"Princess, you've come very far during these past 2 years. Well done. I thought I saw potential glimmer in your eyes" Kyung Eul walked around her like a lion stalking its prey. 

 

"What do you want this time...." Kyung Mi tried to calm her racing heart.

 

Kyung Eul smiled, showing his sharp teeth, giving her goose bumps on every inch of her skin. "What do you mean, Princess? You've done well since I've lended my power to you for the last 2 years. Look how powerful you've become. All... Thanks.. To me.." he came closer until she could feel his ice cold breath on her face making the hair on her neck stand up.

 

"Your help? I got this power on my own! I never needed your help!" Kyung Mi argued.

 

"Are you sure you dont need my power, Princess? You are a girl.. You know nothing about power. Your mom was weak. You too, are weak." Kyung Eul snorted.

 

"Yeah! Hell yeah, I'm sure! I dont need your power. I have my own power."

 

"And what makes you so confident about that, Princess? What do you think will happen after they come here to get you? They'll extract me out of your body, of course. Then I suppose you'll lose all of your powers as an Angel/Demon." it was like he had an infinite amount of nonsense, spurting out from his mouth. Kyung Mi was confused.

 

"T-They? You mean..." 

 

"Yes, I mean exactly what you're thinking, Princess. What fools would rescue the Princess to make her their prisoner once more.." Kyung Eul's expression was bitter. "Those torturous monsters.. They want to kill us both.."

 

"They want to kill you, not me." Kyung Mi spoke with confidence, making Kyung Eul burst into laughter.

 

"Good one, Princess..." he caught his breath. "Are you sure about that? What makes you so confident?"

 

Kyung Mi stayed quiet. She didnt have any factual evidence but the force in her heart told her that she was speaking nothing but the truth. 

 

"You cant defeat the Lord of Hell by yourself.. Have you forgotten that it'll take you 100 years to train before you even reach his level of power, my Princess?" his finger lifted up her chin making them lock eye contact.

 

"You could do it, with my help though, Princess.." Kyung Eul said before he turned around. "Think of it as a 'you scratch my back, I scratch your back' thing, Princess. I just want one thing.. Its very simple. One thing and you could restore the balance between the after life, Princess."

 

"W-What is it that you want." Kyung Mi dared to ask, gulping in the process, hoping that she could just wake up already.

 

"Well, I've been trapped in here for 20 years now. In your body..." Kyung Eul turned around. "I want a new host." he simply said.

 

"Which h-host..." Kyung Mi was afraid to ask because she knew his answers. She watched his sick smirk before he flashed his demonic teeth.

 

"Kim Sunggyu." 

 

"Never!" she yelled without hesitation. She was past angry now, she just wanted to wrap her hands around Kyung Eul's neck and snap it off his body. He laughed at her exclamation.

 

"Never? But we both know that it is the only way..Princess..."

 

"No its not. I cant find another way...."

 

"Find another way? Of what.. Keeping both of your destiny and your little boyfriend? I'm afraid you're going to have to choose only one, Princess. You cant get greedy now." he answered.

 

"You can have Sunggyu..." Kyung Eul looked up at her after hearing such words come out of .

 

"Over my dead body." Kyung Eul growled and quickly approached her. Kyung Mi hastily took some steps back but he was getting closer and closer. She decided to turn around and run.

 

Outside of her body Kyungsoo saw her struggle again. This time she looked like she was being strangled. Her body on the outside was holding her neck like someone was choking her to death.

 

Kyung Mi struggled to get his death grip off of her neck, Kyung Eul was choking the life out of her. On the outside, Kyungsoo didnt know what to do so he grabbed onto her hands and held them tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter