Destiny

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so Hoya HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHAPTER. LOL. But I just love his face and I have no other picture for the main image........So enjoy his adorable face while you read this long chapter xD 

Kyung Mi POV

 

"Princess... Princess Kyung Mi.. Hello, earth to your highness?" he jumped in front of me stopping me from my perpetual, robotic walk. I didnt know how long i've been walking like a live carcass on its' feet but I'm glad he snapped me out of my daze. He smiled after waving his hands right in my face.

 

"Are you okay? You've been walking like a zombie for the past half hour... We're almost there, I'm sorry that it's so far. The R.I.B is pretty vast. Would you like me to carry you? Or.."Kyungsoo asked. I didnt know that the travels between Hell and Heaven had been so far. Well, pft, duh. Kyung Mi, you're so stupid. Of course its far.

 

"Whats an R.I.B?" I asked.

 

"Road In Between. Its the one and only road that seperates the two afterlife worlds. Hey. Dont change the subject on me..." Kyungsoo gave me a glare.

 

"Huh? Oh.. I'm okay.. I just... I'm fine.. " I gave him a fake smile before I continued to walk. "Hold up, Princess." Kyungsoo jumped in front of me again.

 

"First of all, you dont know the way. So..... If you keep walking, you're going to end up lost." he chuckled. "Second, now that I'm responsible of you, you cant leave without my notice. It's pretty simple enough. You're under my care now." he nodded.

 

"And third, this is no good Princess...." he walked up to me and examined me. I raise an eyebrow at his awkward action. "Lying is already bad enough. If  you have something to say... Something to express, dont be afraid to. We wont judge you. And plus, you cannot lie in Heaven. I think thats pretty obvious Princess." Kyungsoo gave me his encouraging tips and advice that made me feel more comfortable around him.

 

"Thanks.." I simply said. Kyungsoo's big round eyes widened at my fast response. 

 

"Well okay then. Lets head on to Heaven." Kyungsoo walked ahead again and I followed him. "You know.. Missing the person you love isnt a sin.. So dont feel so bad about it. We all have probably experienced it before."

 

I looked up from my foot at the back of his head. "Yeah, thats it.. " He turned his face to the side. "Keep your head up. And dont be afraid to express yourself.." I started to feel the tears build up as my lips began to quiver. I cupped my mouth to prevent myself from crying.

 

"Okay okay, Princess." I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up. "You can express yourself later! Seriously! We're here!" he grinned letting out a slight chuckle. 

 

"Really?" I sniffled. I looked up at the big giant golden gate that had clouds underneath it. My expression turned into amazement as I was mesmerized over the similarities between the reality of Heaven and all of those fictional books or cartoons that illustrated Heaven.

 

"Like it yet?" Kyungsoo smiled before he led me to the front gate.

 

I was cautious when I took my first step onto the weird cloud looking ground. "You're okay.. Just walk normally." he said as he watched my ridiculous self stand on one foot.

 

"I wont fall down the entire galaxy into the thermosphere, as I drift off into the mesosphere which would take me to the stratosphere, into the troposphere and fall flat onto the earths surface will I?" I blurted.

 

"What? No! Of course not! You! You're too smart! Now hurry before they suspect something!" Kyungsoo grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the gate.

 

"Name? Location coming from and pass?" I looked at the ahjussi that stood near the gates. He was levitating above the cloud, he held a golden staff and his white beautiful wings spreaded freely from his shoulder blades.

 

"Do Kyungsoo, Elite Angel of Earth, we just came from Hell..." he whispered the last part in his ear. "And these were orders from the councilmen themselves." Kyungsoo slipped a white piece of paper into the mans hand. The angel ahjussi stared at me for awhile before his eyes glistened.

 

"Omo.. You brought the Princess back.." he said. I sheepishly smiled before bowing. "My Princess, we've been waiting for ages. I welcome you, your highness to the birthplace of your ancestors." 

 

"Shh!!" Kyungsoo hissed.. "Ahjussi! Please keep quiet!" the ahjussi smiled before bowing to me one last time. 

 

"Come on. Before.. Nevermind.. Just come on." he grabbed my hand again as he quickly led me into the town. The structures of this society was utopian like, perfection set upon everywhere as I looked. It was so clean that I swore I saw sparkles on ever surface

 

Unlike in Hell, where most things were dark colored or black. In Hell, things werent so tidy and sparkly clean. The streets were dusty, the sewers had overflowing slime, the dirty brick walls were the only things you could clearly identify the color of.

 

My thoughts drifted back to reality when I saw his anxious face "Before what?" I asked him. He pretended not to hear me when someone yelled something.

 

"Is that Haneuls daughter?!" I heard a voice from afar drifting my attention to the ahjumma angel from afar.

 

"How dare she step into this land! She will bring her fathers filth here!" it sounded like they were getting closer.

 

"Get her out of here!" his harsh words echoed in my ears.

 

"Dirty mutt! Go back home to the devil!" ouch.. now that one really hurt.

 

I kept hearing bad comments about me. They kept throwing them back to back, again and again. Of course I was mad, and some of them hurted but honestly, I didnt know how to feel about them.

 

"Before.... This.." Kyungsoo muttered. We entered into what seems like the cold, frosty castle back in Hell where I lived temporarily, but it was white and very peaceful looking. But for some odd reason, I cant seem to choose between the two.

 

"Hey, you're back. And who's this pretty lady. Hyung, can we share?" this guy looked like he was around my age, his hair was an undescribable shade of blonde. I had to admit, he had a unique look to his face making him very handsome.

 

"Share? Share?!" Kyungsoo raged and slapped the back of his head. "Is that how you greet the Princess, you dummy!" he scolded.

 

"Kai, you're a really clueless thing arent you." a very tall man came from behind him and stared at me with his big eyes. And I thought Kyungsoo's eyes were big. Wait who's eyes are bigger... Nevermind! He grinned before bowing respectfully. Wait i recognize him. He's the other fire user isnt he.

 

"Pleasure, Princess. I'm Park Chanyeol. We met last time but, I'm sorry you had to witness your boyfriend-" Kyungsoo cleared his throat making him stop. "Nice to meet you." he finished it off before shutting his mouth closed.

 

"Ah! Haha.... My deepest apologies, Princess Kyung Mi. Forgive me, for I did not get the notice earlier" he gritted his teeth, emphasizing earlier and glared at Kyungsoo.

 

"I'm Jong In. But people call me Kai. You can call me whatever you like, Princess." he smiled before he bowed.

 

"Yeah yeah, Jong In, where's Suho hyung and the others?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Hyung! It's Kai! Call me Kai!" he pouted. "They're inside... " he mumbled. Kyungsoo looked back at me and nudged his head towards the big white, golden frame door. 

 

"Kyungsoo Hyung! You're home! Baekhyun took my rubiks cube and hid it because I didnt do the dishes. How can I show Luhan Hyung what I've practiced if he took it... Hyung..." the younger male sulked as he looked at his Hyung.

 

"Yah! Go wash the dishes or I'll burn it!" another male with honey brown hair walked out from the kitchen. They both turned their attention towards me and hastily got on one knee. "Omo.. You dont have to-" I said before they greeted me

 

"My Princess. We apologize for our childish acts." the light honeybrown headed one said. The rainbow headed one looked up to me with eager "Noona, can you make him give my rubiks cube back? I'll make you some of my sweets. You like cookies? Ouch!" he rubbed his head. "Baekie Hyung.. that hurt.." he looked over to his hyung.

 

"Serves you right! Ignore him, Princess. he's had a few problems about respect since he's the maknae. Like talking informal to this worlds Princess! "he scolded at the poor maknae.

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun..And he's Oh Sehun.." 

 

"Oh.. Hi. Its nice to meet you.........Oh you can all stand up again.. Sorry." I motioned them to stand up.

 

"I know that you like the other leader more better but, our leader is jjang! I'll guarantee you that he's better!" Chanyeol cooed before we walked into the living room.

 

"Suho hyung!" Chanyeols deep voice bellowed. I could see his fohawk sticking up above the chair as we approached it. He stood up from the couch when he heard our footsteps and turned around. He looked quite average, his smile was pure like the water from a glacier, his eyes glistened making his white milky skin exposable to my eyes. 

 

"You've arrived safely, my Princess. From the help of our Kyungsoo. I'm Suho, the leader of this pack of Elite Angels." he smiled before bowing.

 

I smiled back. "Sehun why dont you go show Princess Kyung Mi where her room is. I'll go notify the councilman ahead of time. Kyungsoo, you'll her there." he said before he turned towards the door.

 

"Ne." everyone complied. I looked over at Sehun as he smiled back at me. "Your room is this way, your majesty." I followed him into a white coated room that was about the same size as my old one in Hell.

 

"Like it?" he asked. I nodded my head while I brushed my hands across the white satin bed sheets. "Oh and you're clothes are in here." I looked towards his finger as he pointed at the big white vanity with white clothes.

 

"All of these... are mine?" I asked. He let out a chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter