Dancing With Prince Dongwoo

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY IS AMAZING!! OTL ;-; .. Enjoy! -K.L

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

I woke up earlier than usual. As the sun rose, I woke up along with it since I had enough sleep from yesterdays nap. I decided to make the boys  breakfast. I washed up and wore a simple oversize long sleeve and leggings that I found in the closet. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and rolled up the sleeves of my shirt and walked to the kitchen.

 

I looked around in the refridgerator for the ingredients to make kimchi jjigae and ddeokbokki. Of course I wasnt the best cook in the house, but I did gain experience from babysitting Zelo throughout our childhood when our parents were gone.

 

I quickly got the items and set them on the counter while open the jar of kimchi. Swiftly pacing forward and back from the island counter and the main counter I accidently knock down the glass of water I was drinking but I touched it in time to stop it from splattering all over the floor. Stopping the water from splattering all over the floor was a success. But stopping the glass from shattering into a million pieces, failed.

 

"!" I cursed silently. 

 

"Daebak." I gasped at the voice and turned around to see a fresh out the shower, Howon. He was in sweats and a muscle shirt with a towel around his neck and his hair was still dripping wet.

 

"No wait, Princess, dont touch that. I'll clean it up!" Howon rushed to me and squatted.

 

"Aniyo aniyo! I can do it." I said. I picked them up but Howon insists on helping me. 

 

"Ow!" he dropped the piece that he tried to pick up and held his finger. I turned my attention to him and his bleeding finger.

 

"Omo. Prince Howon, I told you that I could handle it.. I've done it many times before... Lemme see how bad the cut is.." I grabbed the finger that he was holding and examined it.  

 

"Where do you put your bandages?" I asked him.

 

"Oh no its okay. I can-"

 

"Upupupup... No no.. I caused this problem.. I will fix it. Where do you keep it?"

 

"No, its really okay. I'm a demon so-"

 

"Youre a demon so it wont hurt. Okay, Mr Manly. I know , I know..  Demons can get there fingers infected too. Now tell me where it is!" I scolded.

 

"My finger can really heal by itself, Princess." Howon said.

 

"Thats not possible... You know what! I'll just use my bandaid." I ran to the room and found my bag. I pulled out a purple bandaid and rushed downstairs. I took his hand in my hand and wrapped the purple bandaid around the finger.

 

"Purple?" he asked.

 

"Its my favorite color." I smiled. "There. Was that so hard to do?"

 

He smiled showing canine teeth. "Thanks Princess...But seriously. It'll just heal on its own.."

 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Enough with your magic... What are you doing up so early?"

 

"I usually wake up at this time to prepare breakfast. Shouldnt I ask why are you up so early?"

 

I shrugged. "I just wanted to make a meal so I could break the ice a little."

 

"Ice? Is that suppose to be funny? That's a nice pun." he pointed at the water that I spilled, frozen, in mid air when I tried to stop it earlier.

 

"No! That pun was not intenteded....very funny." I pouted while he was laughing. "But seriously.... I just wanted to break the tension." I grabbed another glass and put it under the bottom of the icicle. I was about to get a spoon to crack it but..

 

"Allow me.." he touched it and it turned into water. "Tension? Oh...... Sunggyu Hyung.." he realized.

 

"He's hot headed.... So hot headed that it drives me crazy...It pisses me off." I sighed as I sliced the kimchi.

 

"Haha! You're really funny! Hot headed!" he fell over the counter and started to laugh.

 

I sighed but couldnt help but laugh along with him.

 

"Did you need help? What are you making?"

 

"Kimchi jjigae and ddeokbokki. Wanna help me?" I asked

 

"It'd be an honor to be cooking along side with the royal Princess." he smiled before helping me.

 

After an exhausting hour. We finally finished cooking and brought everything out. By this time, they were coming to the table one by one and eventually all sat down.

 

"Looks like you did my job today, Princess." Woohyun smiled.

 

"Kyung Mi cooked?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Well.. Howon helped me too.." I replied.

 

"All I did was simple things like cut a few things here and there. She cooked it all."  Prince Howon put his hands up.

 

I couldnt help but notice Sunggyu scoff in the corner of my eye.

 

"It looks delicious... daebak.." Sungjong eyed the food. Soon everyone started to stare at me.

 

"Oh yeah.. Sorry." I noticed that I didnt take the first bite yet. I took a spoon of kimchi jjigae and put it in my mouth.

 

Everyone started to dig in and mumbled good comments here and there.

 

"Looks like I'm gonna be fired.." Woohyun teased.

 

"No, dont say that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter