For Your Sake

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter isnt all about Youngjae, he's just in the beginning xD But the end has an important event, so read all the way through! Long chapter! Enjoy though! -K.L

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

My eyes felt heavy making me not want to open them, probably because I was crying all yesterday night. The scent of this fluffy pillow smelled familiar, I thought as I felt an arm around my waist pull me into his chest as I listened to his steady breathing near my neck.

 

I panicked and shot straight up making him do the same as he looked at me like he had a heart attack. I gasped while I protectively took both of my arms and crossed then across my chest.

 

"What?! what?!" Youngjae had an eye open looking like he was half asleep since he was suddenly woken up by my yell. 

 

"Y-you.. I-I.. We didnt do anything last night did we..." I gulped when I saw myself in different clothes than I wore yesterday. I was in his t-shirt and shorts.

 

"Kyung Mi, you came here and drank half of the stuff in my alcohol cabinet..." Youngjae pointed out as he rubbed his eyes.

 

"B-But why are w-we in the same bed." I stuttered. He chuckled.

 

"Where else would you sleep.. The floor? Besides, you've slept over many times before...in my bed.. with me" Youngjae smirked.

 

"But but but my cl-clothes.." I tried to hide my burning red cheeks before he got the wrong idea.

 

"Its not like I havent-"

 

"Okay! Okay! I get it. Look Youngjae, I have to get going. I am so sorry. I shouldnt have come to you in the first place." I swung myself out of his bed and tried to look for my clothes.

 

"Kyung Mi, no you dont. You dont have to leave." Youngjaes warm hand grabbed my wrist. I turned back to meet his gaze. 

 

"Stay.. I'll make breakfast." he offered. His words brought me back to the tingly feelings I use to get whenever he kissed me.

 

"Youngjae...." I raised an eyebrow at his happy grin. "What?" he asked, doing a bad job at hiding his grin.

 

"What exactly happened yesterday..." I asked.

 

"Nothing." he said mischieviously, avoiding eye contact with me. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. 

 

"Youngjae. Spit it out." I threatened to poke his weak point, his waist, but he blurted it out before I could.

 

"You kissed me! Ah! There! Dont hurt me!" Youngjae hugged his sides. My eyes widened while my jaw dropped. I blinked a few times to process what he told me. I gasped before covering my mouth.

 

"Omo.. what else happened?!" I panicked.

 

"Secret...." Youngjae winked before he smiled. "Breakfast? We'll eat and talk. I'll wash up first" Youngjae said before he ran into the bathroom.

 

"Yah!" I yelled right before I heard the door shut. I sighed and plopped onto the bed. Being with Youngjae again made me feel like everything was back to normal for once ever since the whole fiasco.

 

I didnt know how long I was spacing out, laying on my back on his bed, staring into his ceiling but when I heard the door to the bathroom click, "Your turn." I heard him say before I sat up from the bed. 

 

"I'll be in the kitchen first." I watched him walk out the room before entering the bathroom to wash up. I smiled at the pile of my fresh out the laundry machine clothes from yesterday before putting it on. I admired the smell for a bit since it smelled like him.

 

Drying my face with a towel, I started to smell an appetizing aroma that distracted me from everything I was doing. My feet started to walk wherever my nose led me, and eventually i found myself in the kitchen.

 

There he was, at the stove with an apron on and his back to me. A flashback from the past brought emotions that rushed through me making me feel all fuzzy inside.

 

He turned his head slightly to notice my presence before turning back. "I'm almost done, so if you could grab me some plates, that would be lovely, Mi Mi.." he said in a tone full of softness.

 

"Yah.. I hate it when you call me that." I growled before walking towards the cupboard from memory. I smiled secretly since he remembered my nickname that he gave me when we were.. together. I set the plates next to the stove as he puts the eggs, bacon and hash browns on the plates. I grabbed my plate and sat at the table which had a view of the sea.

 

Youngjae was pretty rich. His mom and dad had spoiled him since birth because he was an only child of the two who owned Yoo Corporations in Uijeoungbu. So when he hit mid juinor year, he wanted to live by himself to see what it was like. In result, his parents bought him a loft along the coast. 

 

I looked at the calm sea before Youngjae sits across from me making me turn my attention to him. "Thank you for the breakfast." I said before we began to eat. 

 

"Well.. What else happened last night. Spit it out.." I asked, fiddling with a piece of bacon before munching on it.

 

He sighed as he leaned back on his chair to stretch his arms. "Well... a little bit hear and there... Sunggyu... and Myungsoo? And L too.. And Kyungsoo?" he scratched his head in confusion. "Aigoo... There was just too many guys to remember."

 

"For the record, Jae.... Theres only 3." I scoffed. "But..." I bit my lip. "What did I say about them?" 

 

"Many things... Like.. You went streaking around the castle with them.." I hid his sarcastic intent by stuffing a piece of egg in his mouth.

 

"What?!" my eyes widened but i gave him a slap on the arm when I saw him dying in laughter. "Yoo Youngjae!" 

 

"Okay! Okay! You just told me that things are complicated..." he said before looked at his empty cup of juice. "Mi Mi, can you make me coffee?" he grinned.

 

"Youngjae... Just tell me the whole thing already!" I growled when I saw him raise his cup again. I sighed before standing up to walk to the kitchen for his cup of coffee. I heard a few plates clutter as Youngjae does the dishes. He kept stealing glances at me as I started to brew the coffee. I heard him chuckle softly to himself making me turn to him.

 

I gave him a deadly glare before turning back to the coffee. "You must be happy buying off time, arent you." 

 

He laughed as he hopped onto the counter next to the coffee. "I just like spending time with you, thats all." he pinched my cheeks lightly making me make a sound in protest before he grabbed the cup of coffee I made for him. 

 

"Youngjae..." I pouted. 

 

"Okay okay. Lets sit first." he led me out to the table again and looked at his coffee cup as he held it for warmth. "Kyung Mi... Actually.." he paused.

 

"What.. Actually what.. I didnt say anything that sounds mythical, did I?" I on my bottom lip hiding my fear.

 

"You... You did. Actually.." he said. I'm screwed. I panicked and stood up from my seat. "I.. I ...." I didnt know what to say. I couldnt say anything to explain myself. Hi, I'm Kyung Mi and I'm actually not from this world. I'm half demon and half angel, and my destiny is to defeat the ruler of Hell for peace. Oh and did I mention that I'm the Princess of both afterlife worlds? Who would believe me.

 

"Sit.... I think its time that I told you the truth...." youngjae said. Truth? I sat down quickly before he continued to talk.

 

"What truth.. " I was kind of boiling up since he said that he would tell me something that I didnt know about.

 

"The things you said yesterday... I knew about them already." he looked up from the coffee cup. "I know that you're an angel/demon or whatever. I know that you're not from here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter