Both Sides of The Dark Prince

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My breath was ragged against the cold palm of a familiar stranger. My heart is pounding like crazy and I'm scared.But I managed to elbow the person and he grunted. Soon he let go and I used the advantage to push him up against the wall.

 

"Myungsoo?" I observed his signature handsome face.

 

"Yeah... Relax. I just didnt want to scare you and make you scream.." he smiled uncomfortably since I was pressed up onto him against the wall. I was doing it unintenionally but I was caught up in the moment.

 

"Scare me? I was about to piss my pants!" I hissed. His boyish smile suddenly turned into a clenched jaw. What a total change in his face. Sungjong had told me about this. 

 

Prince Myungsoo/L. Sungjong told me that people call him insane. People call him two face because he had two sides: Myungsoo as the soft caring average boy. But L however was a feisty, dark and evil boy. L is known to be very dangerous. Thats why Sungjong warned me. 

 

His face was dark and his eyes, I couldnt find the pupils since it swirled with the irises of his eyes making it pitch black. It made me form goosebumps since the look in his eyes were so intense.

 

"Lets quickly get into the practice room  before you cause some problem." he roughly pulled me into the practice room like I was some prisoner. He slammed the door and swiftly turned 180 degrees to turn to me. Not only did his position change, but L had changed back to Myungsoo.

 

"Sorry Princess. What were you saying?" he smiled.

 

"I-" I choked on my words in my astonishment. 

 

"Well you're here to practice, correct? Well then so be it. Show me what you got." Myungsoo cracked his knuckles and got into a ready position.

 

"If you're not ready, I might strike before you will.." L slowly took over Myungsoo, I could see the change in his eyes.

 

"Suit yourself!" he yelled as he summoned  heavy rainfall and thunder. I started screaming and running away.

 

"Whats the matter, Princess.... You dont like the rain?" his sinister laugh echoed the practice room. I looked behind me and looked around to see why he wasnt behind me anymore.

 

"Caught ya" he said in front of me as he pulled me into a comfortable hug since I couldnt brake fast enough. I felt Myungsoo through the hug and not L. The rain had stopped and it started to feel warm.

 

"Were you scared, Princess?" he asked. He pulled away and smiled cutely. Myungsoo is so cute. But L is really dangerously attractive.

 

I smiled back and shook my head. yeah, I was scared and I thought you were going to rip my head off. "No, but it was thrilling." 

 

"So why did you come down here again, Princess? L was being rude and you couldnt finish." I scrunched my eyebrows at his reply. So there is really someone or something in him? What a strange boy. 

 

"Uh.. I wanted to try something..." I bit my lip and looked at the open space. I took a deep breath before letting my energy go out along with my breath as I waved my hand. I opened my eyes to see a success in what I was trying to do.

 

"An ice rink?" I looked back at the confused yet cute Myungsoo scratching the back of his head.

 

"Mmhmm..... I wonder.." I stepped onto the ice and formed ice skates over my feet made of ice. I balanced myself before actually moving, of course it wasnt the same as what ice skates feel like. But it was close enough. 

 

"You really like ice skating huh..." Myungsoo asked.

 

"Its the only thing I have left." I said as I twirled.

 

"You know, there is a pond outside the castle. And if you ever want it to be winter..... I could do it for you." Myungsoo offered. I skated towards him and circled around him.

 

"Jincha?! Will you really?" i eagerly asked.

 

Myungsoo nodded. Myungsoo is so kind. Something in me sparked and made me feel all warm inside. I ran into his arms and hugged him as a thank you.

 

"Thanks Myungsoo! You're the best!" 

 

No One POV

 

Myungsoo wasnt expecting something like that towards him. He slowly closed his arms around her petite waist and the insides of his stomach twirled. He couldnt help it but to feel happy. 

 

Kyung Mi felt something cold and small fall on her cheek. She pulled away and looked up at the empty ceiling. She put her hand out to catch multiple snowflakes. Myungsoo stood there in awe and watched the Princess admire the snow.

 

"Its snowing.."she gasped and smiled. Snow... SNOW... SNOW?!?! Myungsoo panicked. He hadnt use his power for snow in awhile. Maybe he really did  find love.

 

He was so happy that not even L could take over his body. He sat down on the cold ground and looked up. The snowflakes hit his face and he closed his eyes to relax.

 

Did you really die and become an angel, jagiya? He thought. He was thinking about his past life and how Kyung Mi reminded him of his old lover.

 

"Myungsoo.. Can you tell me about your past life?" she squated in front of him. He lolled his head back down to look at her curious face. She began to sit down and was ready to listen. Might as well, he thought.

 

He smiled and nodded yes before laughing at her yelp of victory.

 

"People use to call me insane since I loved my girlfriend so much. When I was in highschool I met a girl whom I was willing to live the rest of my life with. She soon got tired of me and dumped me. No one could ever understand how much I loved her. I was willing to do anything for her. And so I did the best I could. I did everything she told me to do." 

 

"I was a playboy. I was caught up in Lust at such a young age. But when I met her... I couldnt control myself... So I..." he didnt want to say anymore.

 

Kyung Mi gasped and covered . Her eyes started to tear up when she saw his guilty face.

 

"I didnt mean to... I really didnt. But I just couldnt help myself. I was so in love with her. I wanted her back.. So I did that.. To get her back." he hugged his knees.

 

"In the end, I was hunted down and beaten to death by her father."

 

Myungsoo's past was pretty dark and tragic. Kyung Mi felt sorry for him.

 

"Did you know, Princess? That you and I are very similiar?" he smiled. "We both have something inside of us..."

 

"Unlike you, I wasnt born with a demon. I have another soul inside of me. I was an expirement when I first came to Hell. Someone had put another soul inside of me and trapped it in me. We're pretty similiar in some ways.. Maybe thats why L feels comfortable around you." he pats his chest.

 

"I dont have the urge to kill at all when I'm around you. Unless its someone who wants to kill you." Myungsoo said. Kyung Mi was touched. She tried to shake off the abnormal heartbeat in her. She felt special for once. She felt complete.

 

Sungjong couldnt sleep. He felt like he was empty since he didnt get to see his Princess before bed. He admitted it. He missed her. "Kyung Mi?" he knocked on her door softly while he rubbed his dry eyes that he had since he couldnt sleep.

 

The soft knocking was loud enough to wake Sunggyu up since his door was open to a slight crack. Sunggyu wasnt even sleeping, he also couldnt sleep. It was driving him crazy. Maybe he should just tell the Lord about it before he hears it from someone else. But something in him made him want to protect her. Sunggyu wanted to hurl at the thought. But he was feeling this way.

 

He heard Sungjong knock on her door and felt a little pang of jealousy. He looked through the crack of his door to see Sungjong lean his head against her door, desperate to get in.

 

Myungsoo and Kyung Mi heard someone call her name and decided to head up to see who it was. 

 

"Kyungie! Where were you?" Sungjong was so relieved to see her. He just had to hug her and so he did. Kyung Mi smiled into the hug.

 

"I was just downstairs in the practice room with Myungsoo. He wanted to show me some moves." Kyung Mi said as she pulled away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter