Dead

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOLOL do you like the main image? xD Oh man.. This is funny..

 

Sunggyu POV

 

My heart dropped when I heard him say it. "He wants to see us now." he finished before he walked out. My hands went cold for the first time and so did every other body part of mine that used to be warm.

 

I slowly looked back down to Kyung Mi, who was reaching her hand towards me once more. She greeted me with a warm smile, I returned it with a blank face hiding the horror behind it. Her hand almost reached my face when I turned away to reject it. I bit my inner lip to stop them from quivering before I stood up. I caught a quick glance at her when I looked over my shoulder before I walked out.

 

I clenched my fists when I saw her face sadden. I slammed the door behind and ran into Sungjong who looked like he was on his way to visit Kyung Mi. Sungjong stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder as he didnt need to look up too much because of our 1 cm height difference. His assertiveness made me feel sympathetic towards him.

 

I closed my eyes, purising my lips at his icky, yet sweet words. "Hyung.. You got this one.. I'll-...We'll trust you in this to make the right choice. You didnt train harshly all these years for nothing. I- I believe in you." he smiled softly. My face was full of disgust making Sungjong grin a bit as he knew his effect on me.

 

I sighed before I ruffled his head. I nudged my head towards the closed door that had Kyung Mi resting in. "Go calm her down. This is going to be a tough fight." I said before I walked off to clear my mind, outside.

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

His body wasnt present anymore. The room got colder and colder making me shiver under the thick sheets that smelled like him.

 

I rested my heavy eyes as I pulled the covers up to my nose to preserve heat. But only 2 seconds in and someone knocks on the door softly before I heard it open. I opened my eyes a crack to see in the corner of my eye, Sungjongs fluffy head which stuck in the room.

 

"Are you sleeping? I could come back.." he said. "No.." I mumbled. He started to smile a little since he was happy. I sat on the chair that Sunggyu sat on earlier when I was still sleeping. 

 

"How are you feeling?" he puts the back on his hand on my forehead. I watch him scrunch his eyebrows before he tilts his head in confusion as he pulls his hand away.

 

"You're not feverish."

 

"Sungjong, an object fell on my head. I dont think you get cold symptoms from that.." I jokingly said. He let out an "oh" before he sat up straight, avoiding further eye contact.

 

I tried to sit up with a slight struggle, needing Sungjongs help. "I think I'll be fine.. It'll heal soon.. It should.." I said to calm Sungjongs worried state.

 

He finally sits comfortably and sighs. "Good.. Because we're heading out.. soon.." he looked down.

 

"Soon? Where?" I asked.

 

"Erhmm.." he hesitated, hiding his eyes under his long bangs. When he finally sweeped his long dangling bangs, he looked up to my eyes in an expression of anxiety.

 

"The Lords castle.." he stated after he gulped. The blood drains from my face and Sungjong senses it.

 

"You'll be okay.. Trust Sunggyu.." he smiled, giving me a warm feeling to subside a bit of the coldness in me. 

 

~~

 

"Sorry Princess. These were the most comfortable ones I could find." Dongwoo said as he started to cuff my wrists, in front of me. The rest of Infinite was in the living room. Sunggyu was no where in sight making me anxious for this meeting with the Lord.

 

Dongwoo leads us outside, meeting Sunggyu who had his back facing us with his hands in his pockets making him look gorgeous just standing there.

 

"Hyung, we're ready." Woohyun said. Sunggyu looked over his shoulder while my heart skipped a beat. But he avoided making any contact with me.

 

"Ok.. Lets go.." Sunggyu commanded.

 

~~

 

"My Princes." The servants bowed to them as we entered the gates of his castle.

 

Sungjong felt me tense up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter