Stranger Danger?

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-fangirl scream- LOL... Enjoy. -K.L

 

Zelo was sleeping soundlessly when he heard a scream. His noona's scream. His eyes shot wide open and he rushed across the hallway.

 

"Noona!" he yelled.

 

"Shhh sweetie, its okay its okay.. Its gonna be over." In Sook held Kyung Mi's hand. Zelos eyes dropped down to his sister as she twisted and twirled on her bed in pain. The sweat beads on her forehead and dripped to her neck.

 

"Kyung Mi, take it, here." Jae Hwa quickly gave her the new medication. He pushed it in and gave her water.

 

Kyung Mi felt the piercing pain slowly stop and soon she was laying lifelessly and catching her breath.

 

"She's okay now sweetheart, go to bed. Your sister is fine." In Sook shooed Zelo away.

 

Kyung Mi was exhausted. Her body felt spent and she soon fell into a deep sleep.

 

***

 

"Poor girl.. She must be in so much pain.." Sungjong felt sympathy as he leaned against the tree next to her bedroom window.

 

"I'm so envious.. She has people who care about her like that." the muscular man said.

 

"Wow... You are so... Gay, Hoya." the one with thick lips said.

 

"Why are you guys even here, Dongwoo Hyung.. This is our job." L said as he couldnt stop observing her.

 

"We were bored." Dongwoo replied.

 

"Lets go back to the palace before Sunggyu Hyung finds out." Hoya said.

 

"Well i guess i have more money to count at home anyways... okay. Kaja."  Dongwoo opened the portal by waving his hand and they both entered.

 

L tilted his head trying to understand something.

 

"Sungjong.... suppose one of us falls in love with her.. How do you think Hyung would feel?" L wondered.

 

"You like her?" Sungjong asked.

 

He hesitated for awhile. "No... I'm just wondering." L said.

 

"Well then we would probably get sent into the NonExistent Lands where her parents were sent to." Sungjong said.

 

"Hmph." L scoffed.

 

"You better watch out for her Hyung... She might capture your heart." Sungjong laughed.

 

"We better get back." L said before he opened the portal.

 

**

 

The next morning Kyung Mi woke up all fine. She felt like a new person which she thought was weird. She looked out the window and frowned. It was raining again. That means she couldnt go ice skating. 

 

"Kyungie Noona, gwenchana?" Zelo rushed to her as she walked down the stairs.

 

"I'm fine." she smiled.

 

"Noona, lets eat breakfast." he held her hand and winched at the feeling.

 

"Noona youre hands.. Theyre freezing cold!" he exclaimed which caught the attention of Jae Hwa and In Sook

 

"Uhm.. Arent they always?" Kyung Mi thought. "Let go.. I need to eat my breakfast before it gets cold." she looked at the steaming waffle and her lips before she picked it up and took a bite.

 

It was hard as ice. "What the-" she cursed.

 

JaeHwa looked at her and pretended to not see what he saw. "What is it honey?" he asked.

 

"I-I uh.. I'm not hungry! I'm not hungry thats all. Thanks for the breakfast, love you" Kyung Mi kissed her father on his cheek before rushing upstairs to change.

 

What the hell just happened? Kyung Mi thought as she looked in the mirror. She didnt notice anything different of her appearance, but she felt different on the inside.

 

She quickly resumed her daily events by searching for her outfit of the day. After picking out a white cardigan, she started to undress herself. She was only in a tank top when she clearly saw someone standing behind her, as she looked in the mirror.

 

"Holy !" she tried to cover herself and turned around to see that no one was behind her. She tried to catch her breath and quickly got dressed before she ran out the room.

 

That guys face. She's seen him before. Could it be the guy from yesterday that she walked past?

 

Scenes from earlier flashed back through her head. The way he stared into her eyes made her feel so.... nervous. 

 

"Noona! Watch out for that car!" Zelo pointed out. Kyung Mi slammed on the brakes and gasped before she could have crashed into the nearby car. She couldve sworn she hit that car but the car somehow ended up on the other side of the road safely, without harming anyone luckly.

 

A young man in black with VERY handsome features winked at her before he ran off. 

 

"You- Zelo, did you see him?!" Kyung Mi yelled.

 

"See who?" Zelo tilted his head in confusion. He lied.

 

"Aish! Nevermind!" Kyung Mi pressed her fingers on her forehead before driving off again.

 

**

 

"Boo." Sungjong appeared behind Kyung Mi's locker door after she slammed it shut.

 

"Ah!" she yelped. "Yah... Thats not funny." 

 

Sungjong laughed. "I told you I go to this school."

 

They both walked together down the hallway. "Kyung Mi.. Can I call you Kyungie? That sounds better. Kyungie!" Sungjong smiled.

 

"Sungjong." Kyung Mi looked at him.

 

"Ne?" 

 

"Can I ask you something?" 

 

"Sure"

 

"Are you... Are you a ghost?" Kyung Mi asked.

 

"Haha! Good one! No I'm not..." SungJong comfirmed.

 

"Then....."

 

"The people you meet are the people you have to deal with in the future..." Sungjong said.

 

What does that mean?

 

"Well i'll see you later then." Sungjong ran off.

 

"Yah!" Kyung Mi said which caught the attention of everyone. She cleared and walked into class. She remembered the guys face, the guy who was at the 'car crash' site. He had a sharp jawline, his nose was very pointy and his smile was greasy. 

 

1,2,3... she counted the different faces she saw. Hmm.. 

 

Another day has passed again and since it wasnt cold enough today, she decided to just walk and sit at the pond. 

 

"You know, a beautiful girl like you shouldnt be sitting around alone like this." a strange voice made her jump.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter