Asking SungJong

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting from a short pov with Kyung Mi. Enjoy. -K.L

 

 

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

Where the hell am I? It was pitch black where I was and it was cold. 

 

"Hello, Princess." his deep husky voice gave me chills on my spine. I could feel goosebumps forming.

 

"Who the hell are you?!" I croaked. Suddenly I was at home washing dishes. I blinked a few times. Maybe it was a day dream. I looked out the window and didnt see anyone. 

 

No One POV

 

"Are you.. Cold?" she felt hands next to her waist and a warm body pressed against her back.

 

She turned around and met the face that she saw earlier outside her window. His small eyes stared down into her soul making her feel weak and vulnerable. She felt nauseous and her knees began to grow weak. 

 

"Whats the matter, Princess?" he smirked. "Am I too handsome for ya?" she felt his hand traced her hips as it glides up to her waist.

 

"Whats so special about you." he spat as his hand goes up her arm and reached her collarbones. She gulped nervously.

 

"Please let go of me-"

 

"Shut up!" he scolded making her whimper. "You're weak. You cant do anything. And yet, I have to deal with you.." he dangerously grinned.

 

She watched his pink tongue his lips before her opened his mouth to say something. 

 

"Kim Sunggyu... Remember it well." he said before he sinisterly laughed as his hands wrapped around her neck and began choking her.

 

A tear slid down her cheek after she started to struggle to find air. Sunggyu loosened his grip for a bit and by that time it was too late to harm her anymore because she woke up from a dream.

 

"Noona! Its me! Noona!" Zelo shook her hand while she was squirming around in bed. She sat up and looked around, it was her bedroom.

 

"What the.." she exclaimed.

 

"You, you fainted. Are you sure you are okay?" he asked.

 

"Y-Yeah... I just had a dream thats all... a bad one." she traced her neck with her hand and felt that it was blazing hot.

 

It felt so real, she thought. 

 

Sunggyu stood behind her closet door and smirked. Its fun messing with her like that, he thought. It was like he was feeling pleasured by inflicting pain on her. His sadistic intensions made him feel alive, but of course, he technically isnt.

 

"Want me to sleep with you for the night since mom and dad arent coming home?" Zelo asked.

 

Kyung Mi buried herself in the sheets and nodded. Zelo also buried himself after turning off the lamp.

 

"Good night noona." he said. 

 

**

 

She wanted answers. Questions roamed her mind like crazy these past few days. She had enough. She wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter