Worried

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, if it is marked M, it is not mature. I hope AFF still doesnt glitch.-K.L

 

"Han Kyung Mi" he bellowed. He was definitely suprised for sure, but seeing her also proved his theories to be correct. He wasnt crazy, thats what made him happy about seeing her. Hence he was excited, seeing her for the first time after 2 years, seeing the changes, seeing how she has beautifully grown in 2 years. He wanted to stab himself to see if he was crazy or not.

 

He stood up slowly making Kyung Mi do the same. "No, noona! What are you-" Zelo hissed. She stepped toward him hesitantly before she was taken by suprised. He had ran to her and pulled her into his arms, almost crushing the poor girl.

 

"Kyung Mi! Where were you!? I missed you so much!" he cried like a baby and dropped his efforts for his man code. She felt his pain and started to cry herself, thinking that its been way too long. She patted his back softly before he pulled away.

 

"I'm sorry, Sungjong Oppa. I had to leave right away, I didnt mean to.. I-"

 

"Shh." he interrupted. "I know. I know that." 

 

She was definitely relieved that Sungjong understood her. After all, his powers could tell that she wasn't lying. Seeing her was just enough for him to be happy. If only... "Sunggyu hyung. Kyungie, you need to see him. He- He needs you." Sungjong pulled her towards the door that led back into the living room. 

 

Kyung Mi planted her feet making Sungjong look back at her. "I-I cant..I- Not right now." Kyung Mi was frightened. She's dreamt about the day of their touching reunion. But in reality, it was terrifying and she couldnt be more scared in her entire life. She was afraid of seeing him again. As much as those dreams occured, when it came to the front door of her dream, she wasnt ready to open it.

 

Sungjongs expressions turned dark and certainly worried. "W-W- What do you mean. Y-You have to see him. He's.. He's broken, Kyung Mi. Dont tell me you're only visiting, thats not the case is it.. You're coming back right?" Sungjong felt like breaking down again after she didnt reply. Her thoughts were loud enough for him to hear.

 

"What do you mean you're not ready to meet him?! You have to! You're his.. his mate! You have to!" Sungjong pleaded. "You cant go back there. If you're gone another year, Sunggyu might lose his mind!" Sungjong yelled.

 

Sunggyu lazily dragged his feet across the hallway and into the living room. It seemed like everyone was sitting at the dining table. He made a quick count as he scanned their faces. The only one who was missing was himself and Sungjong.

 

"Oh, Leader, you've awaken. Uhm.. Our maknae is nowhere to be found. I havent checked the courtyard yet.." Woohyun asked politely, as he cautiously chose his words. He wouldnt want to piss him off or anything.

 

Sunggyu stared at him for awhile, not saying a word before he went to the living room, making his way to the courtyard. When he reached for the doorknob, his hand stopped when he heard his name. Sunggyu's eyes widened when he saw Sungjong talking to someone so he quickly hid himself from the clear windows.

 

"Kyung Mi.... You have to come back now." Sungjong said. Sunggyu's heart skipped a beat, making it audible in his head when he heard her name.

 

"I cant.. He. He wont forgive me. I'm not ready to face his wrath. I cant do this. I-" he heard her angelic voice which brought his heart back to life. He decided to peek through the curtains to see her.

 

She was pretty before she left, but now that she has became a full grown woman of age 20(human age) she was beautiful enough to make Sunggyu melt into a puddle below. Seeing her made the blood in his system rise and shoot to all different places through is body. Sunggyu groaned at his uncomfortable, hot and sweaty state.

 

He loved how she was a little bit taller, now probably standing up to his shoulders instead of his chest like before. Although he preferred her with her long hair, her new hair attracted him weirdly. Her natural honey brown hair rested over her s and curled at its own state. 

 

He loved the new Kyung Mi. No matter how much he would hate her for leaving him, seeing her right now set the beast inside of him out the cage. No matter how much he told himself that he didnt need her, he needed her. In order to live, he really needed her to stabilize himself.

 

"Sungjong, you have to keep this a secret. I- I cant be seen by the others. They arent going to forgive me." Kyung Mi stumbled upon her feet.

 

"No I have to let them know, they all-" his words were adbrupted by Sunggyu.

 

"Sungjong, Sunggyu!" Sunggyu felt a pang in his heart since he was shocked that Woohyun was coming. "Sungjong!" he yelled before Woohyun could come any closer to the living room. "Sungjong!"

 

Kyung Mi stepped backwards after saying bye to Sungjong. "I- I have to go." Kyung Mi turned around and grabbed Zelo, who was crouching below. 

 

"Come back!" Sungjong was about to run into the forest but a hand grabbed him. He turned around to see Sunggyu with his red hair making Sungjong gulp in fear.

 

"Why. Didnt. You. Reply. When. I. Called. You." Sunggyu gritted his teeth between hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter