Lies Have No Good Intentions

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! You're ing crazy!" someone had rose a wall made of water to protect the two that were on the floor.

 

"Let go of me you bastards!" Sunggyu yelled as he was being held down by Woohyun and Myungsoo.

 

Kyung Mi stood up and clenched her fists. "Im not afraid of you Sunggyu!" she yelled causing Sunggyu to let out a big laugh.

 

"Is that so?" he smirked. "Then you must be afraid of the truth?" he says.

 

"I dont need to know any lies because there arent any!" she argued.

 

"Really? Why dont you ask your parents.." he bluffed.

 

"Hyung.." Woohyun whispered.

 

"No, its time for her to know. She looks pathetic because she's been living a lie." his words cut her like a knife cutting butter. She now wanted to know what was going on and why he was saying these words.

 

"Oh yeah? Well what makes you think that I should believe you!"

 

"I might be a bad guy, but I love seeing you suffer, so why would I lie to you about something that is true?" Sunggyu smirked.

 

"Thats enough." Myungsoo scolded and look at Kyung Mi with sympathy.

 

"Lets get back now." Woohyun said before he dragged Sunggyu in the portral.

 

"Howon, by the way." the man who saved Kyung Mi said. He stood next to her a bowed respectfully.

 

"T-Thank you Howon." Kyung Mi said.

 

"Its a pleasure, Princess" he wink and blew her a kiss before he walked into the portal.

 

"Zelo!" she yelled before helping him up.

 

"I'm okay.. Are you okay?" he asked.

 

"Yes I'm fine. I'm going home first. I need to ask omma and appa about things." Kyung Mi was about to leave when Zelo took her hand and stopped her.

 

"Noona, hajima. those people dont know what they are talknig about. They're crazy." Zelo told her

 

"Wait. So you can see them too?You said you couldnt last time! Let go of me!" she yelled but he held her wrist tighter

 

"Noona, they've brain washed you!"

 

"THEY arent people, Zelo. You're lying to me. That day you told me you didnt see him. You did. You lied. What else are you hiding from me?" Kyung Mi scolded.

 

"I-..." Zelo was speechless and Kyung Mi took the advantage by taking her hand back.

 

**

 

"Omma, Appa." Kyung Mi busted the door open and Zelo followed.

 

"Noona, Please-"

 

"Omma! Appa! What are you keeping from me!" Kyung Mi yelled.

 

"What are you talking about, Kyung Mi?" In Sook asked.

 

"Dont play dumb!" Kyung Mi yelled.

 

"Han Kyung Mi! Dont you dare talk to your mom like that!" Jae Hwa scolded.

 

"Well I want to know why I'm seeing people!" Kyung Mi yelled.

 

"You're just being delusional sweetie. Its probably the new drugs youre taking, they probably have side effects-"

 

"There aint no god damn side effects, Omma!" Kyung Mi shrieked. She was frustrated. Why? Because something in her made her feel that Sunggyu is telling the truth. If so, then why must he tell her! Why cant he just keep his mouth shut! She would've been perfectly fine living the rest of her life like it was before! She was furious! 

 

"Kyung Mi, Listen to me. Those people you've probably encountered are lying. They're probably high or something. You know, spouting nonsense." Jae Hwa told her

 

"Okay first of al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter