Trust And Comfort

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Myungsoo at your service, My Princess." Myungsoo bent over so that the umbrella had given her shade from the pouring rain. Kyung Mi looked up from her fetal position on the bench and look up to his dark, piercing eyes.

 

"Can I help? Are you.. Okay?" he sat down beside her and looked at her when she didnt reply. She buried her face in her knees.

 

He knew that by this time, Woohyun had 'done the mission' so he figured that, that is why she is sad. He awkwardly scooted himself over to her and put his hand on her head. He simply tugged her head over to his shoulder to cry on as a nice gesture but what took him  by suprise is that she automatically clutched onto him and cried in his chest. 

 

Myungsoo widened his eyes and dropped the umbrella. He felt her whimper through the thick, black winter jacket of his and blinked. He wanted to slap himself for warming up to her and wrapping his arms around her.

 

"Its okay, Princess. Let it all out." he whispered as he patted her back. He didnt know why but he felt warm inside and felt his heart pitter patter. He rested his chin on her head and closed his eyes as he felt her heartbeat.

 

Why was his body acting this way towards her? She felt the same

 

Sungjong ran around with a worried mind and finally found her at last... with Myungsoo? He couldnt register why they were like this but he was completly aware of the situation. Sungjong didnt know why but he felt a little singe in his heart when he saw them holding each other. But then again, he's a demon, he shouldnt have a heart and shouldnt have a soul. Should he? ... Anyways.

 

He was jealous. Straight out jealous. He didnt want to admit that of course. So he cleared his throat and they both broke contact.

 

"I-I'm sorry." Kyung Mi apologized.

 

"Dont be, Princess. It was a pleasure." he smirked before bowing his head down a little indicating that he was leaving. "I think you can take it from here, Sungjong. Farewell, Princess." he walked into the portal.

 

"Kyungie.. I dont think you should stay with Myungsoo.. He's a little bit unpredictable." Kyung Mi didnt really know what he meant by that. 

 

"I believe that I'm the one that should be taking it from here, Sungjong." Sunggyu appeared out of nowhere. Kyung Mi started to clench her fist at the sight of Sunggyu.

 

"What are you waiting for Sungjong. Return first." Sungjong flinched at that low growl between his words and went first.

 

Sunggyu and Kyung Mi walked together awkwardly. Kyung Mi's blood pressure suddenly rose and she was about to say something when Sunggyu had felt the same and spoke first.

 

"You really need to stop running away because I am responsible for you. Dont run off without me." Sunggyu scolded.

 

"Opening your heart to me already? Only after you watched my brother die?" she taunted

 

"I'm not opening my heart to you. I'm making sure nothing happens to you because if you go missing, it's my that they're gonna kick!" he yelled.

 

Kyung Mi was silent. She couldnt say anything back. She had heard about Sunggyu and how powerful he was. But she didnt know why she wanted to tempt him until he blew up.

 

"Well.. Well youre weak as !" she yelled. He couldnt take that statement because he was too hot headed. He was literally a hot headed person. His hair started to turn from dark honey brown to flaming red. His eyes turned red also and you could feel the heat reflect off around him.

 

"If you were so powerful, why didnt you save my brother!" she yelled. He pushed her against the tree and she yelped since the impact had been so hard. The tree shook violently  and the leaves lazily flew down, following the wind current.

 

"Looky here, you weakling. Just because your brothers life was taken away doesnt mean that I should do something about it. Just because your socks are wet doesnt mean we have to listen to your whining and take that crap! Just because youre a princess doesnt mean everything should be done your way!" he growled as he gripped her arms. She could feel his burning hands on her arm and she could feel the piece of clothing between his hand and her skin, melt away. 

 

"You think everyone treats you like a princess because they want to?!" he scolded.

 

"I thought so! So dont blame me for your poor little brothers death, who isnt worth crying for! it up!" he belowed.

 

"How could you just sit there and watch him die like that.. Unless you were the one that caused his death-" he was suprised that she would still talk back to him. This was the first time someone stood up to him like this.

 

He scoffed. "You really dont understand anything..." he stared down into her. Theres that look again. That look that not only swoons her because she's got to admit that Prince Sunggyu is very handsome, but that deadly gaze that stares down into her soul that makes her body not react to her command.

 

"I-I'm not scared of you, Sunggyu." she trembled. He felt her pulse from his hands and smirked.

 

"Mark my words, they might treat you like the princess you are but as long as I live, I will never treat you like a princess..." his hair started to turn back to its natural color.

 

She sighed in relief when he released her. Sunggyu turned around and pushed her up against the tree again.

 

"You know what? I dont get you." he squinted his eyes.. those small deadly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter