Heavens Call

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junhong has returned?" the councilman had widened his eyes.

 

"Yes, my lord." a young man spoke.

 

The brother of the councilman smirked. He nodded at the young man, telling him that he did a good job.

 

"Yes, My brother. He had died from a tragic accident." he said.

 

"How ungrateful. I bet its Hell's doing." the councilman said.

 

"Why of course.. Those deadly 7 princes of hell cannot be trusted. They come from the same place as the childs father had come from! Our dear Princess must have been suffering!"

 

"Let her do what she wants, younger Brother. She has grown, let the child fly on its own wings." the councilman said.

 

"My brother, we must bring her back to her rightful throne."

 

"If the girl is smart, she will do it on her own... Now stop bickering."

 

"We must take her away from that diseased castle in Hell!" the brother yelled.

 

"You know that we cant enter there."

 

"We can!"

 

"We can but we will not! End of discussion, Councilman Choi!" the older Coucilman yelled at his younger brother for  being so rude.

 

"Kyungsoo" he commanded the young man. 

 

"Yes, my lord?" he looked up.

 

"Go get Junhong and his parents. I'll talk to them seperately in the courtyard." the councilman said. Councilman Choi watched his older brother walk off and looked at Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungsoo. Go gather the rest of the pack."

 

"Yes, My lord."

 

"We're gonna go kidnap the Princess and bring her to her rightful place."

 

"But 1st Lord said-"

 

"I dont care about what first lord said! Go!" he hissed.

 

**

 

"Junhong! Jaehwa! Insook! Welcome back." he said.

 

"We're deeply sorry sir. We couldnt fulfill the mission.." Jaehwa apologized as he hung his head down low. He elbowed Junhong.

 

"I-I'm sorry for acting immature and I have taken advantage of my priveledges to live."

 

"No worries, boy. No worries." the councilman smiled.

 

"How is she? Does she look a lot like Haneul?"

 

"Yes, my lord. Very beautiful like her mother." Insook gave him a picture of Kyung Mi.

 

"I can see that she got those cold eyes from Prince  Kyung Jae... But that smile is definetly Haneuls.. " the councilman smiled.

 

"What can we do for you now, my lord." Jaehwa asked.

 

"Hmm.." he his beard. "I'm assuming that she will one day come visit Heaven. She is wise, i suppose?"

 

"Very..."Junhong smiled. Insook slapped the back of his head. "Show your respect!"

 

The councilman laughed. "Well then. When she finds her way here, convince the girl to do whatever she pleases to."

 

"But my lord, she needs guidance-"

 

"She does not need guidance. After watching over her for 18 years, havent you see the spark in her? I think that Kyung Mi has gain much intelligence from everything she has been through. Her mothers legacy lives in the girl. And her Fathers too."

 

"But the demon inside of her."

 

"Yes.. The demon. It is very dangerous to have her in the hand of the Dark Lord... But... If you let her learn by herself, she will learn how to control it."

 

"But its unpredictable, my lord. It might consume her!" Insook exclaimed.

 

"Yes. It is! It is unpredictable. But the only one who knows what is bound to happen next is Kyung Mi herself and Kyung Mi only! That fool! The Dark Lord has spent centuries trying to decipher the code but he is too dumb to realize this fact!" he stated.

 

"Wahh... Grandpa Choi is so smart." Junhong said. 

 

"Junhong!" Insook scolded.

 

"Those 7 deadly Princes they have been talking about..." he his beard. "They used to work under Prince Kyung Jae himself, correct?"

 

"Yes my lord." Jae Hwa confirmed.

 

"Well then I guess they will protect the Princess at all costs."

 

"But they're demons sir."

 

"Of course. But they have their previous Lord's daughter, I'm pretty sure they wont harm her...But the current Lord however...he's a little bit of a problem..." the councilman clenched his fist.

 

"But I see great potential in Kyung Mi. Lets just give it time. Let her stay down there for a bit to be experienced."

 

"I guess its safe. She told me that it didnt bother her while she was down there. So she didnt need to take the blessed medicine(LOLOL IDK it was either this or Holy drugs LOL) "

 

"Well as long as she's safe. Thats okay." the councilman said.  

 

**

 

Back at the Castle in Hell, the 7 Princes were suppose to take shifts  watching over the Princess but Sungjong strongly decided that it was his job.

 

Princess Kyung Mi was sleeping soundlessly in the cool mysterious breeze. Sungjong almost fell asleep on his chair as he crossed his arms. His head almost tipped forward when he smelled the odor of wet pavement coming from the crack in the window. He looked up and out the window and noticed that it as raining again.

 

"L Hyung must be sad again...With that ability, you can never hide your true feelings." he sighed before standing up. He stood by her bedside and bent down to brush the hair strands in her face away.

 

He sat back down in his seat again and checked his pocket watch. It was already 7pm and she was still sleeping. He figured maybe he should just let her sleep until she woke up.

 

"Sungjong.. Its time for dinner.. " Dongwoo stuck his head through the door.

 

"But the Princess is still sleeping. She looks really tired." Sungjong examined the bag under her eyes.

 

"Well then..wake her up."

 

"Just go eat first. I'll eat with her later." Sungjong advised. "Okay. Suit yourself" Dongwoo said before he left.

 

Sungjong made himself somewhat comfortable on the wooden chair that he has been sitting on and rested his eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter