The Powers of Sunggyu and Myungsoo

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOL THIS PICTURE..Enjoy!

 

Kyung Mi was fast asleep when someone violently pulls her off the bed. She fell hard enough to had probably bruise herself. 

 

"What the actual fu-" she looked up to see a stranger and many other strangers staring down at her vulnerable body on the cold floor.

 

"Sungjong!" she yelled with all her might. The strangers laughed and mocked her. "Oppa~ Sungjongie Oppa isnt here right now, sweetie.." one of the strangers said as he reached down to grab her. Kyung Mi fought against his touch and managed to scratch him on the face.

 

"Y-..." he wiped the blood off his face. "Yah! You !" the other strangers held him down. "Hyung! You know what would happen if we did something to the Princess, the lord would have us killed!"

 

Kyung Mi used this advantage to run out the room and find the Princes.

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

In search for any signs of the Princes, I found myself alone in the hallway breathing harshly, a thin layer of sweat covering my forehead and running as fast as I could.

 

"No no, Princess. Dont run away from us, we're just here to you." I heard someone said. I heard shackles being thrown and soon felt chains wrapped around my legs. I screamed when I saw them come closer. I struggled to get the chains off of my feet but it was no use. I started to crawl quickly before they could touch me. I fumbled with the chains but it was still no use, I cried in frustration since my cold fingers werent helping at all.

 

"She's not going to listen to us. We're gonna have to do it the hard way." one of them said. 

 

"No!" I shrieked when I saw him towering over me. The last thing I was a boot. A boot that was used to knock me out cold. 

 

~~

 

It feels as if I've been in the darkness for years. But in reality, it was probably just a couple of hours. It was cold where I was prisoned. I shifted my position into something more comfortable in this limited space. I felt chains on my wrists and my head was aching. I opened my eyes slowly and saw blood dripping down my face.

 

"The Princess is awake.... Bring her up to the Lord." someone commanded. I heard the cage open and someone pulled me up on my feet. My vision was blurred and I couldnt walk straight. I was swaying while they walked me up to the main floor.

 

"We only serve the Lord. You have no right to be the Princess. You're a disgrace to our homeland." the person that dragged me said. 

 

We finally stopped walking and he pushed me into the throne room. I feel down on my knees and propped my chained wrists to keep me up on all fours. I slowly looked up to Lord who had a smirk on his face.

 

"Bring in the Princes." he commanded. I felt the presence of 7 behind me. I didnt want to look back, it was too embarassing. Instead they stood beside me as the Lord approached us.

 

"Bring me the knife." he commanded. Knife?! What knife!? What is he going to do to me?! 

 

"But my Lord, this wasnt part of the-" Sungjong panicked.

 

"Shut up." he spat. I watched him as he took the knife and approached me a little closer. He knelt down to my level and lifted my chin up by the knife. I bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from showing any signs of fear.

 

"Aigoo.. Our Princess is trying to be brave isnt she... Whats the matter? Afraid of.. blood?" he said as he swiped the knife on my cheek bone. I yelped at the action and hid my face.

 

I could see him examine the blood on the knife like it was some sort of rare coin. "This is it huh? Well then. Lets see how precious this is, shall we?" 

 

I saw the boys flinched when he impacted the knife into my arm. I shrieked at the pain that was numbing my arm as the blood slowly drips down my arm. The sound of his laugh makes it even worse.

 

"This is certainly not Paradise, my dear. You cant run away. You will always be caught." he said as I watch him collect my blood into shot glasses. He looked up to the boys with a strong gaze.

 

"What are you waiting for!" he scolded. Each of them cut their own palms and their blood was collected into one glass. The guards distributed everyone a glass besides Sunggyu, who already had a sample of my blood in him.

 

"Drink up, My Princess." he said as he pushed the glass near my mouth. I protested and shut my lips.

 

"Drink it!" he put pressure on my bleeding arm making me gasp for air. He poured the blood into my mouth and I choked on it. It was too late to spit it out. I already consumed it. I started gagging and coughing at the metallic taste.

 

"Sungjong!" he called.

 

"N-Ne.." Sungjong stepped out slowly after wiping his lips. 

 

"Try to control it." he commanded.

 

"N-Ne...." Sungjong knelt down beside me and mouthed 'are you okay' 

 

"What are you waiting for!" he impatiently scolded.

 

He mouths 'I'm sorry' before he looked into my eyes in search to control it. I closed my eyes to brace the pain but there wasnt any.

 

"What is this... Try harder! Someone else try!" all the other Princes tried. The only ones who succeeded was Myungsoo and Sunggyu. 

 

"Thats enough!" Sungjong yelled as he saw me in pain while Sunggyu was controlling it. I in my breath and clenched my stomach. Sunggyu dropped his hand and I was able to breathe again. The sweat and blood on my arm and forehead dripped down on the floor. My vision blurred again. My body was spent. The pain started to grow on its own.

 

"Why is it only you two! What attachement do these three have!" The Lord cursed.

 

I saw Myungsoo deeply stare into my as he raised his hand. The demon started to die down and I fell into darkness again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter