LeaderGyu's Responsibility

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Mi POV

 

Awh my head hurts.. Where am I? Someones touching me.... I stayed still and started to realized that I was resting a soft plump bed. 

 

"L Hyung!" Sungjong called.

 

"" I heard the person beside me mumbled. I felt the presence empty and opened my eyes to saw the back of L, walking out the door.

 

Where the hell is this place? I sat up and examined the environment around me. It was cold and dark, I looked outside the window and saw the moon. But it was red. Bloody red. It gave me goosebumps.

 

The room was white though, which I found weird.  The curtains were white, the bed sheets were white, the wallpaper was white, and the carpet was white. When I looked at the white vanity and opened it, all the clothes were all black. They were women clothes. Dont tell me they're keeping me here. I dont want to stay here. I started to panic  and found the door.

 

I touched the doorknob and pulled on it but it was locked.

 

I swore I heard a meow and gasped. I look back on the white bed and there was a black cat.

 

"Awhh.." I sat on the bed and the cat climbed in my lap.

 

It started me and purring as I scratched its head.

 

"Awh that feels good." I swore I heard a voice.

 

"What the ." I cursed and stopped petting the cat.

 

"Yah, why did you stop?!" I looked down and screamed at the young man that was resting his head on my lap.

 

"Who are you!" I asked.

 

"Whoops.. that wasnt supose to happen..Anyways.. Sorry for that rude introduction.. I'm Lee Sungyeol, Princess." he bowed.

 

"Are you.. Are you part of them?"

 

"Yes, your highness." he smiled, showing his gums.

 

"Yah Lee Sungyeol! Where are you! Its time to help prepare dinner!" someone yelled.

 

"Omo. I better run." he opened the window.

 

"I only eat dinner not make dinner. See you later, Princess." he winked before he turned into a bird and flew off.

 

I heard heavy footsteps coming closer to my door so I hurried and tucked myself back into bed and pretended to sleep.

 

"Kyungie!" I heard Sungjong as he opened the door.

 

"Kyungie, I know youre awake.."

 

"Sungjong, where am I?" i asked as I sat up. But then i felt cold metal on my wrists.

 

"Sorry Kyungie. But we're gonna have to do this to you." he said with a sincere voice.

 

"Sungjong what the hell is this-"

 

"Trust me Kyungie we dont want to hurt you, but we have to do this for a little bit, please bare with it. Our master is here so we have to follow orders." Sungjong pleaded.

 

"Okay." I nodded.

 

He held the metal cuffs and guided me out the door. I observed the hallway and it was huge! It was like a castle!

 

"Do you like it?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Its really... amazing." I said.

 

We reached some sort of underground chamber where thrones lined up in a line. They're were seven and a red carpet with gold lining was spreaded like the red carpet in Hollywood. The throne in the middle caught my eye. It had red rubies embroided on the arm rests and a symbol of fire on top near the head rest.

 

"Thats where Sunggyu Hyung sits." he whispered into my ear.

 

I shivered at the his name and gulped.

 

"He's not here at the moment. Look. Its our master." I looked at the throne again and see a fairly old man about 40 years old, sitting on it. He look at me with such dark eyes that it made me feel like my soul was being out. I looked at the other thrones and saw familiar faces like, Howon, who sat on a thrown embroidded with sapphire and a water symbol.

 

Myungsoo, with some sort of black marbles and a cloud symbol.

 

Sungy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter