The Other Side of Prince Sunggyu

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's so cute ;-;

 

Kyung Mi POV

 

I remember I fell asleep watching a movie but I woke up on my own bed. Did Hoya carry me to bed? I smiled and sat up, wiping the eye boogers off my eyes. I caught a glimpse of a box on the couch where Sungjong and I usually share stories. I swung my legs over to the edge of the bed and walked towards the box.

 

Stay warm while I'm gone, arasso? I'll miss you. -Oppa

 

I opened to see a beautiful, white knitted cardigan. "Thanks Sungjonggie oppa.." I smiled to myself before changing into it. Something smells.. burnt?! I ran out the door to my room and down the stairs to see Sunggyu with an apron, coughing while fanning the smoking pot on the stove.

 

"Sunggyu?! What the?!" I exclaimed. I ran to the pot and look at the burnt coal looking meat. My eyes started to sting as the smoke hit my face.

 

"What did you do?!" I yelled

 

Sunggyu choked on his words because of the smoke. "I kinda- burnt- the bulgogi." 

 

"Aish.. who told you to make breakfast? Wheres Hoya and Woohyun? They should be cooking!" I ran to get an apron and a pair of mitts to dispose the burnt bulgogi.

 

"They arent home.. They're on some sort of mission assigned by the lord." I heard he say behind my back as I opened the window for air.

 

"And Sungjong? Sungyeol? Dongwoo? Woohyun? Myungsoo?" 

 

"Them too.. Except Myungsoo. He's home." Sunggyu leaned on the counter, crossing his arms like he doesnt care.

 

"Yah, move.." I pushed him lightly aside to access the ingredients that he had put out earlier.

 

"What? 'Yah'? How come you talk to the others respectfully and not me?" Sunggyu scolded as he moved aside. I scoffed.

 

"What.. Jealous?" I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked by him, heading towards the refridgerator.

 

"Ani! Doesnt that make me special then? Since I'm the only one that recieves that from you?" Sunggyu smirks.

 

I squinted in anger and pursed my lips. "Whatever, gorilla poop.." I said before chopping the carrots.

 

"Gorilla what?! You! You... Doggy barf!" Sunggyu scolded.

 

"Donkey boogers!"

 

"You- .." Sunggyu lost. Ha ha... 

 

"Assa!! Kyung Mi 1, Sunggyu... 0." I poked his forehead making him growl. I chuckled before continuing to cut the vegetables. I heard him sigh and he held my hand that was on the knife. My heart stopped at his touch and my eyes widened. I gulped before looking at him.

 

"Let me..er.. help." Sunggyu said nicely. I blinked a few times wondering if I had slept enough or whether I had taken any drugs I shouldnt have taken.

 

"Move" Sunggyu shoved me aside lightly, saying it with a more impatient voice. I carried on and checked on the broth that was boiling. I added the seasonings and tasted it, listening to the slow chopping sounds made by Sunggyu as the knife hits the board.

 

I went back to check on him, having to see his awkward cutting skills. I decided to teach him how to properly hold the knife and teach him methods in order to prevent any wounds from being made.

 

"You're holding it too lightly, you could easily slip and cut your finger. Remember this.." I grabbed another knife holding it in the air correctly. "Pinch and grip.. got it?" he nodded.

 

He didnt speak another word and the sounds of the chops on the cutting board echoed in the kitchen. I walked behind him and looked over his arm since he was too tall for me to look over his shoulders. I carefully put my hand and pressed his against the carrot, the other hand properly holding the knife and started chopping.

 

"No. Like this.. See? This way, you'll chop the carrots and keep all your fingers.." I giggled.

 

No One POV

 

Sunggyu felt her giggled behind his back and felt nervous. He cleared his throat making Kyung Mi realize what she was doing and wavered to pull her hands away from his. After letting go, Sunggyu felt the nervousness release while he continued to chop the carrots.

 

After seeing Sunggyu cut the carrots, Kyung Mi limited his help by making him sit and wait for everything to be done by Kyung Mi herself. She wouldnt want to see Sunggyu hurting himself. Sunggyu watched her carefully as she turned here and there for ingredients while watching her perfect back face him the whole time as she makes the soup.

 

Her messy bun bounced whenever she would skip from counter to counter. He found it cute and smiled quietly to himself.

 

"Done!" she turned around and tried to reach for the tied strings behind her back but struggled. Sunggyu decided to aid her by walking towards her, closing the gap between them. His chin almost touched her shoulder while he reached around and yanked the bow so that it was loose. Sunggyu felt light headed when he inhaled her sweet scent.

 

Sunggyu mentally cursed at himself when he felt her tense up against him. Kyung Mi felt his hot breath near her shoulders and it only hit her then that Sunggyu was pretty much hugging her.

 

"T-Thanks." Kyung Mi pulled away. She took off her apron quickly before walking out the kitchen. Sunggyu grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

 

"S-Sunggyu." she said as his amber colored eyes bore into hers asking her to not leave. He flinched at the way she said his name. It was soft and angelic. He couldnt take much more so he looked down.

 

"If you're looking for Myungsoo, I'd advise you to stay away from him... He's changed.." Sunggyu said.

 

Kyung Mi scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Says the one who also changed. Whats going on with you, Sunggyu? I just need to tell him that breakfast is ready.." Kyung Mi wiggled out of his grasp.

 

"He'll know when to eat.. I'm pretty sure he just doesnt want to eat. Otherwise he wouldve been down here when I burnt the bulgogi.." Sunggyu replied. Sunggyu had a point, but that didnt stop Kyung Mi from seeing him. She wanted to see him, she didnt know why. But something about the way Sunggyu looked at her told her that she wasnt doing the right thing.

 

"Be careful.." she heard him say before she walked out. Her stomach started to twist and turn as the footsteps to her destination got less. Goosebumps had formed on the surface of her skin even though she was all bundled up in the nice, fluffy cardigan that Sungjong had got her. 

 

She was just only outside of his door but she felt such a dark and evil aura that sent chills down her spine. She reached up to the door and lightly knocked on it.

 

"M-Myungsoo.. can I come in?" she asked in a sincere voice. 

 

Sunggyu walked near the window and saw the pouring rain pound the cement floor outside. It was pouring rain outside and he could see the lightning strike once in awhile.

 

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Sunggyu bit his lip to soothe his anticipation. "Ani ani ani.. I cant do this." Sunggyu paces to Myungsoo's room.

 

Myungsoo hadnt been eating properly since yesterday. He didnt leave his room either. His bangs drooped over his eyebrows and nearly covered his eyes, his eye bags were dark and his face was pale. He sat at his desk which had a view out the window in front of him, watching proudly as his creation of a storm, roars throughout the city.

 

"Myungsoo ah.." his ear twitched at the sound making him clench his jaw. He had to hold it in. He couldnt give up now. He was doing fine for the last 24 hours. But his definition of fine was way off.

 

"Come on, L... take over now..." Myungsoo mumbled under his breath. Myungsoo felt searing pain when he tried to control L. He gasped for air when L took over, the ragged breath was soon gone and his eyes had gone pitch black. L smirked as he heard the door to his room open.

 

"Prince Myungsoo... Breakfast is ready." she slowly took steps till she reached his side.

 

"Are you..Okay?" she leaned forward to examine his face. She saw his smirk and his dark eyes and knew she was in for some trouble. L trapped her between his desk and stared into her eyes.

 

"Sorry, Princess. But M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter