Her Words

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for a short ish chapter! I'll try to make it longer if you'd like. Enjoy though! -K.L

 

Drip drip drip. Sunggyu sat out on his balcony in the pouring rain in the evening. It's been pouring nonstop since the sun has risen but thanks to the little roof that was attached to the balcony, making it more of a porch than a balcony, he would have been drenched if it werent for it. Drip drip drip. The rain dripped in a rhythmic pattern that Sunggyu has been hearing for the past hour or two. 

 

He looked up into the sky as he exhaled. "Ottoke haji?" he said aloud. It's been 3 days ever since the incident. He hadnt told anyone about discovering his new power, the power to command that demon in Kyung Mi. Neither had he told his own superior, the Lord of Hell himself.

 

He knew that if he told the Lord now, he would be mad because its been 3 days since and he shouldve told him ASAP. But of course, Sunggyu was smart enough to not share the information to the Lord because he knew that the boys and him are merely just tools. In that case, why would Sunggyu and them agree to work for the Lord in the first place?

 

Power. All 7 of them were smart enough to comply to what the Lord had asked them to do. Sunggyu was powerful, but he was way more powerful than he could even imagine. One day he dreams to surpass him so that he could free the boys and himself. But of course that dream is going to take awhile.

 

He had been seeing Kyung Mi less and less these days. Ever since that incident, Kyung Mi had avoided him and vice versa. But he couldnt help but think of her.

 

He thought a lot about Kyung Mi over the past few days. About how he could manipulate her. About how she's been acting more comfortable around him. And about that boy Youngjae, whom he saw when they visited Earth. He leaned back against his chair and closed his eyes as the flashbacks play in his mind.

 

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow and eyed the young blonde boy up and down. He looked worried and he looked no different than a heartbrokened boy that spent 20 years finding his highschool lover that ran away from him.

 

"Kyung Mi ah.." he said as he approached Kyung Mi.

 

"Youngjae ah.." Kyung Mi turned around and looked at the boy. He looked like he was a wreck.

 

"i've been looking all over for you! Where did you go all of a sudden?!" he firmly grasps each side of her shoulder.

 

"I.... I-"

 

"I thought you were dead! What happened to you?! Who is this hooligan?! Did he do something to you?!" Youngjae mugged Sunggyu while Sunggyu growled at the word hooligan.

 

"Did he just growl?" Youngjae asked.

 

Sunggyu looked at the average boy and looked back at Kyung Mi. He was confused at the fact that Youngjae could see her. He looked at the way Youngjae looked at her.. Ah... Bingo.. This Youngjae dude has some sort of attachement towards Kyung Mi. Love interest? Perhaps so. He thought.

 

"Youngjae, please leave me alone." Kyung Mi gulped hard. It took her a lot of effort to seriously meant what she was saying. Deep down inside, Kyung Mi knew for sure that she was somewhat still slightly attached to Youngjae but of course, she wouldnt want to go against her pride and admit that.

 

"Kyung Mi I.... Listen. I wanted to tell you something" Youngjae looked down nervously. 

 

"Well I dont want to listen to what you have to tell me. Come on, Sunggyu." Kyung Mi looked at the amused Sunggyu on the side.

 

"Kyung Mi ah-" Youngjae grabbed her arm but Sunggyu suddenly snatched his hand and crushed it.

 

Youngjae winced in pain and hunched over. "Youngjae! Sunggyu! Stop it! Sunggyu let go of his arm!" Kyung Mi begged. Sunggyu loosened his grip and let the poor bastard go.

 

Youngjae held his wrist and hissed in pain when he touched it. It wasnt broken, Sunggyu just crushed it enough to only bruise it. He knew Kyung Mi wouldnt forgive him if he had crushed his whole entire wrist. But then again, why would Sunggyu care whether Kyung Mi would forgive him or not? Since when did he ever care about her?

 

"Kyung Mi. Look. I love you. And I know that you still love me too. If you could let me have just another chance, I wont up like last time. I wont let anyone get between us.. Even my friends. Just please get back with me." Kyung Mi's eyes widened. She didnt expect that. She knew that it would take a lot of effort to admit that he as at fault in the relationship. It took a lot for Yoo Youngjae, personally, to be begging like this.

 

"You know it. I know you do. You know that it takes me a lot to say this. But I'm doing this for you. For us." he said.

 

Kyung Mi looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu saw this guy as a threat and he didnt know why. Sunggyu was about to gobble this guy when Kyung Mi cut the conversation then to die out Sunggyu's urge to promote violence. Kyung Mi ran up to Youngjae expectedly and hugged him.

 

"Youngjae please.. you must play along or you'll get hurt. I'll think about what you've said. But for now, I have to leave. Okay? Now kiss me." Kyung Mi whispered into his ear. He looked at her with a confused expression. Kyung Mi raised both of her eyebrows to give him the signal. Youngjae grabbed her face and smashed his lips onto hers. 

 

Kyung Mi felt the memories rushing through her mind. She felt that familiar warmth that he had given her when they were still a couple. But that soon was put to an end. Sunggyu felt angry all of a sudden. His eye started to twitch because he was furious that Kyung Mi was ashamed enough to do such a thing in front of him. But then again who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter