Dreams

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter requested! Long chapter it is! :) Enjoy!

Just warning you, if you feel uncomfortable about the beginning, I apoligize. I tried to keep it pretty simple. Its not explicit so I didnt mark it M. Its really nothing lol.-K.L

 

Sunggyu POV

 

After the incident near the frozen pond, like any other human being, spiritual ghost, and/or demon, we both got sick. I dont know if I was being delusional or not but these past few days, I had dreams that would haunt me forever. And yes, those dreams had Han Kyung Mi in them. My body was feeling hot and uncomfortable but it was darn cold at the same time. 

 

I sat up and decided to take a shower to freshen up before breakfast. I grabbed a set of new PJ's before I walked towards my bathroom. Just when I was about to touch the doorknob I heard the water run. What the.. Who in the hell in is my shower?

 

It's probably one of the boys. I shrugged it off and turned the door knob. I dropped my handful of clothes on the floor and my jaw dropped at a beautiful silhouette. My eyes traced around her body frame and it was magnificent. Her white milky skin could be seen through the shower door, which had a grainy texture for privacy.

 

After I looked at her shoulders, my eyes followed her beautiful, perfect waist. I could catch a glimpse of her hand rubbing her sides as she cleans herself. My ears started to turn red as my eyes go lower, making me in my breath.

 

"Who's there!" I heard her yell. My heart dropped and I felt scared for once. , Sunggyu. You're in caught you peepin ert. I immediately turned around, hiding my shameful face. 

 

"Y-You idiot.. Why the hell are you in MY bathroom!" I yelled, defending myself

 

"I'll tell you later.." she said softly. I felt the blood in my system go crazy. It was bouncing to every part of my body and I started to feel very hot and uncomfortable. 

 

"Hurry up and finish..." I swiftly made my way to the door and walked out. I rested my head against the door thinking about the images I saw earlier. I've seen lots of bodies before and I'm not a myself. But something about her, made me go nuts! 

 

I heard the water shut off and the shower door open. I felt eager but I didnt know why, my anticipation was dropped when I heard it close again. Whats going on?

 

"S-Sunggyu ah." Oh god please dont say my name like that. 

 

"U- Uh.. What.." I answered.

 

"I forgot to bring my clothes. Can I borrow a shirt or something?" she asked. I sighed and went to my drawer to dig through for an old pair of briefs and a t-shirt that was bigger than usual so that nothing.... is exposed.

 

I hesitated to knock on the door but when she called for me again, I opened the door and stuck my hand in, in search for the counter to put the clothes that I brought her. I immediately closed the door and ran straight to my bed to hide under the covers. I cant do this. I really cant. I shut my eyes harder to stop the sinful thoughts that kept getting worse in my head as I was reminded that she's bare in my bathroom which is less that 10 steps away. 

 

I heard the door click and open. Her light footsteps got closer and I was sweating underneath the blanket, praying that she would just leave me alone and go back to her room. I was wrong, I felt a tap on my thigh, which was inches away from my-

 

"Sunggyu ah.." she said.

 

I sighed and sat up hiding my unfortunate problem. "What do you want, Kyung Mi." i tried to remain calm.

 

"T-Thanks." she said. I eyed her up and down and saw how y she looked with my t-shirt on. I gulped when she sat down beside me.

 

"I was gonna take a shower in my room but something went wrong and the faucet broke. So I-"

 

"So you decided to shower in MY room, out of the other 6? Why didnt you go in Sungjongs or something.." I scoffed.

 

"Because.." she got closer making me nervous. She leaned next to my ear as she puts a hand on mine, that I used to lean back.

 

"I feel like I'm much closer to you, Sunggyu... Oppa." I looked up to her sincere yet seducing gaze while I tried to comprehend the shocking straighforward confession of hers.

 

I felt the other hand cup my cheek. Her cool touch makes me feel relaxed as we touched foreheads. I naturally lean into the kiss and feel the fireworks set inside of me. 

 

Things got intense when I pulled her onto my lap without breaking the kiss. Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and tugged on my hair deepening the kiss. I was so shocked that I forgot how to sit for a moment and lost my balance. We fell to the ground and-

 

".." I opened my eyes to the ground and sat up holding my now bruised shoulder. Just a dream?! What the hell!? What kind of a dream was that! 

 

I heard the door slam open and heard someone break into a dolphin like laugh. I looked up to Sungyeol who was clutching his stomach while he pointed at me. He stopped to tell me what he needed to tell me.

 

"Hyung- Breakfast is-" he stopped for a bit and bent over laughing after the pause. 

 

"Haha! Now I'm not the only one who falls off in their sleep!" he slaps his knee. His laugh was abrupt making me raise an eyebrow. "What?" 

 

"EWWW HYUNG... Were you watching- EWWW.." Sungyeol ran out to the hallway. "SUNGGYU HYUNG WAS WATCHING YADONG!!!!!" I heard his screaming voice echoe throughout the hallway. What complete bull! I didnt! I- 

 

I looked down and my eyes widen at the horror. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed. I ran into the bathroom to take a very cold bath to cool myself down.

 

No One POV

 

Kyung Mi shot straight up from her shameful dream. She put both of her hands to her burning cheeks to cool them down. But it looks like its not working. 

 

"Calm down.. It was just a dream...." she said trying to comfort herself. She walked towards the bathroom and closes her eyes praying that nothing will happen to the faucet in the shower. The shower sprayed normally making her sigh in relief. She took a shower and changed into fresh PJ's.

 

She stepped out of her room at the same time as Sunggyu did. Awkward................ Sunggyu walked out first shoving his hands into his pockets to act cool. Kyung Mi gulped before following him to the kitchen. 

 

Sunggyu entered the kitchen to see what was cooking. Just when he turned around, he bumped into Kyung Mi, who was carelessly walking into the kitchen to help Hoya out.

 

Kyung Mi blushed at his touch and was afraid to look up to his face. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" he yelled. Kyung Mi clenched her fist and walked to the right but he was in the way again. The air was getting more awkward to Sunggyu, he turned sideways and slid across the small gap between her and the counter. He gave a frustrating sigh as he passed her.

 

She took a whiff of his irresistible, fresh out the shower smell. Hoya caught a glimpse of her being in her own world and raised an eyebrow.

 

Kyung Mi was in her own world when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Good morning Princess" Myungsoo shot a charming smile at her before he grabbed an apple to chomp on.

 

Kyung Mi smiled back before walking towards Hoya. "Ready for our day, Princess? After our breakfast?"

 

"Of course! Did you need help with anything though?" she asked.

 

"If you could bring out those dishes and help me split the soup, it'd be lovely, Princess" 

 

Kyung Mi did so and met Sunggyu again as she sets the plates down. She tried not to make any eye contact with him and swiftly sat down. She covered with her shoulder and coughed. Sungjong rubbed her back.

 

"Are you feeling any better?" Dongwoo asked her as he sat down.

 

"If it werent for Sunggyu, she wouldnt have been sick." Woohyun eyed Sunggyu.

 

"Why are you going out with Hoya today if you're sick? You should stay home, Princess." Myungsoo suggested. 

 

"It's okay. I think I need some fresh air thats all" she smiled before stabbing a dumpling. 

 

"So what was all the yelling about earlier?" Hoya said as he sets down the bowl of salad. 

 

Sungyeol started snickering. "Shut up.." Sunggyu slapped the back of his head. Sungyeol started to laugh even more making everyone anticipate what happened earlier.

 

"What... tell us." Woohyun said.

 

"I think Hyung had a very very exciting dream." Sungyeol covered his face to stop him from laughing.

 

"Well then.. That means Ky-" Sunggyu clamped his hand over Dongwoos mouth, "Shut up!" he scolded, trying to cover his red ears.

 

Kyung Mi pretended not to hear anything since she herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter