Time Passes

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a head notice.. If AFF glitches again and marks this chappie as M, IT IS NOT RATE M. Stupid glitch -.- Enjoy this NON-M chappie. LOL.- K.L

 

Two Years Later

 

No One POV

 

"Kyung Mi!! Zelo is here... Again!" Kyungsoo voice grew louder as he stomped up the stairs to her room. Over the period of time, the bonds between the members and her grew to a relationship between friends, and blood related siblings. Kyung Mi never liked the whole honorary greetings and the superfluous bows. She found them uncomfortable since they were all around the same ages of each other.

 

"Han Kyung Mi!! Wake up!" he called for the 10th time. Kyung Mi groaned as she peeked at the bright light shining upon her face from under the covers. "Han Kyung Mi, dont make me get Sehun!" he yelled. Kyung Mi shot up when the memories kicked in since Kyungsoo reminded her about the last time she didnt wake up when supposed to. Sehun came in and blasted cold water on her face.

 

"I'm up! I'm up! Aish.." Kyung Mi stretched her shoulders and arm making her object from moving a single inch off her bed. The Academy made her start flying drills yesterday making her shoulders ache like a motherer(unprofess. exaggeration lol sorry). It took her a year to practice how to summon her wings. Kyungsoo remembered the exact moment when it had happened. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun decided to stick around for her extra practice sessions with the Top Elite Angels of Heaven, at that time.

 

She was on the verge to give up as she was crying on floor(clouds). Kyungsoo gave her a big lecture about giving up and she got so mad that her wings just decided to force themself out. Kyungsoo had the image in his head, stuck in there till now. The image still feels fresh, Kyung Mi was indeed beautiful, her long hair flowed over her chest giving her an angelic look. Her wings were absolutely gorgeous and goddess like. They were much whiter and bigger than his own.

 

Flying, took her a year and counting. It was difficult to balance her own powers and the demons powers. Other than flying, the Academy taught her how to fight, how to use her power and most importantly, it taught her to be more open. Kyung Mi definitely changed. Being around a more luminated environment with people who actually cared about her, made her a more open-minded person who wasn't afraid to express how they felt.

 

Kyung Mi didnt change mentally only. Oh no she didnt, she changed physically also. She was 20 now and she was a full grown woman. The last efforts of puberty made her a couple of inches taller, her waist was more curvy giving her a very feminine look, she got a little bit skinnier but not too skinny. It took her awhile to agree with Kyungsoos descision to cut her hair short.

 

Kyungsoo wanted the best for her, since he later found out as they got to know each other more, her mom had saved his parents from being imprisoned by the rebels in Hell that invaded Heaven long ago. He had thanked Kyung Mi personally for it, although she wasnt her mom, she had thanked him back for his loyalty.

 

Kyung Mi sighed before she puts her hair into a pony tail. She groaned in despair at the lost of the length of her hair. 

 

"What... Are you still sulking over that? Didn't I tell you that it wouldnt get in your way during training.." Kyungsoo stood at the door frame of her bathroom door.

 

Kyung Mi scoffed. "And didnt I tell you to knock before coming into my room? What if I was !" Kyung Mi stopped and realized her words.

 

"Been there, done that." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

"Dont remind me about that time!" Kyung Mi barked. Kyungsoo laughed at her as she pinches the skin between her eyebrows. "It was an accident. Now hurry up before we're late" he said.

 

Kyung Mi turned to look at him warily, "Late for what? Oppa, you did not just wake me up early for another training session." she groaned as she exited the bathroom. Kyungsoo followed her to her vanity.

 

"No! Of course not! I told you that Zelo was here to visit you, the kid is never gonna stop coming here until you live with them in their house." he said.

 

"Well I wanted space and I wanted to be alone." she said before throwing some clothes on her bed.

 

"You wanted space for 2 years.." Kyungsoo said.

 

"To think and plot, Kyungsoo. Now get out so I can change. Tell Zelo I'll be down in a second." she said as she started to her shirt.

 

Kyungsoo walked towards the door and looked over his shoulder slightly, "Okay, but I dont think that'll stop Sehun and him from bickering about who's the better dongsaeng." 

 

"Oh no.. Not again.." she groaned.

 

"Yah! You cant sit here! Only Kyung Mi's special dongsaengs can sit here!" Sehun whined as he tried to pull Zelo off the couch. 

 

"Dont even try! I'm much taller than you." Zelo lazily announced.

 

"How dare you! I'm still your hyung." Sehun flicked Zelo's head making Zelo yelp. "Yah! You're totally asking for it now-" Zelo stood up and towered over Sehun because of his height. Zelo lifted his hand threatening to mess up Sehuns hair, making Sehun flinch.

 

"Han JunHong. You cant come every week like this if you dont behave!" Kyung Mi's voice thundered. Zelo was shaking in fear on the inside. He was always scared of his noona. Zelo didnt hesitate to put his hand down back to his side and greeted his noona.

 

"Good morning, noona! Is that a new shirt? It looks great on you! Did you do something today? Because I think you look beautiful today! Oh I know, you're wearing your hair down, right? I always thought that short hair looks good on ya!" Zelo said. Everything seemed to not work. Kyung Mi squinted her eyes in anger before she put up a finger to tell him to squat to her height.

 

"Okay.. Okay.." Zelo sighed and bent his knees to match with her height. Kyung Mi put an arm around his neck and put the poor kid in a headlock. 

 

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to behave yourself when you're stepping in here!" she yelled. Zelo squealed in pain as he was being dragged out of the castle in his sisters headlock.

 

"I'll catch you later! Bye!" Kyung Mi announced.

 

When they reached outside, she let go, making Zelo clutch his neck. "Aish noona. That hurts!" he whined.

 

"I oughta teach you a listen for being rude!" Kyung Mi hissed at him making Zelo flinch.

 

"Noona, are we still going to have our date today?" he asked with eagerness. "Of course! I dont break promises. Lets go get some sweets before we go. Cant go with an empty stomach! Come on." Kyung Mi grabbed his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter