His Control Over Me

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Protect the Princess!" Howon ordered. Dongwoo put a defensive arm in front of Kyung Mi.

 

"Prince Dongwoo, who are they?" Kyung Mi asked as she obeserved them over his shoulder. Suho stepped up and commanded Howon to come forward with his finger. Howon smirked and cracked his knuckles.

 

"Howon, go take care of Kyung Mi." Dongwoo scolded. "I'm a little bit busy, Hyung..." He said before he formed a snake made of water. The snake came rushing straight to Suho when a wall of fire made by Chanyeol, who was across the room trying to deal with his own battle with Sunggyu, the other fire user.

 

"Yah. Deal with your own battle!" Suho yelled before he threw water bullets at Howon. One bullet managed to graze his arm. Since he wasnt wearing sleeves so it had cut through his bare skin.

 

"Howon!" Kyung Mi yelled, Sungjong held her back from rushing to him.

 

"I'm okay Princess!" he said.

 

"It looks like you got weaker since the last time I saw you, Hoya.." Suho smirked. Hoya scrunched his face in anger and striked back.

 

"Sunggyu, you look meaner than usual. You got soggy socks or something?"Chanyeol cracked his neck from side to side. He scoffed.

 

"I dont got time to play games with you."

 

"Well me either.. I've got a Princess to save."

 

"Save? More like kidnap. The Princess, she's mine. I'm not letting you have her." Sunggyu's hair turned red in a split second and striked first unexpectedly. A wave of hot flames pummeled through the air so strong that you could hear the sounds of it traveling. He pushed it out of the way in time but slightly burnt his hands since Sunggyu's fire was so strong.

 

"Dont mess with the leader." Sunggyu dusted his hands off.

 

"I dont care whether you're the leader or not. You're no match for me." Chanyeol bluffed as the sign on his ring start to flash.

 

"Chanyeol, No no no. We are not here to use that right now!" Suho yelled. L took a step forward to Baekhyun, the light user. 

 

"Light and dark. Lets see who wins." Baekhyun said.

 

Sungyeol transformed into his original form, a wolf and charged full throttle at Kai, the teleporter. He of course teleported and Sungyeol had slid across the floor, braking his acceleration with his sharp claws.

 

"Sungyeol! He's gonna teleport to the bar!" Sungjong read Kai's mind, giving assistance to Sungyeols fight.

 

"Wind against wind baby.. Lets go." Dongwoo bit his lip and stared at Sehun.

 

"Sunggyu! Go take the Princess somewhere else!" Woohyun yelled which broke the concentration of his power. Kyungsoo was out of Woohyuns control and threw a boulder at Woohyuns direction. 

 

Everyone stopped and gasped. Woohyun saw the boulder coming at him and couldnt think about what to do next. Suddenly the boulder was frozen and Woohyun was safe. Sunggyu turned his attention to Kyung Mi's amazing power and was actually impressed.

 

Woohyun thought about thanking her but nows not the time. "Hyung!" Woohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter