Prince Woohyun

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay so what I notice was that in my foreword/in the story, Sungjong is 20 and Kyung Mi is 18. BUT, I made Sungjong call her Noona. LOL.. So I went back and changed it. Sorry for the confusion. Enjoy the long chapter!

 

"My Lady.." she looked up to Howon, who pulled the chair out for her. She nervously sat down and Sungjong sat down next to her. She looked at the perfectly calm Sungjong at her right.

 

He gave her a sweet smile before looking at his steaming dish. She felt a warm hand touch her left thigh and looked to her left to see Woohyun sitting next to her. He shot her a dangerously boyish smile that sent blood behind her cheeks. She cleared and bowed her head down to say hi.

 

His hand left her thigh and she felt like his hand was imprinted on her thigh. That thought was soon put to an end when she saw the food on the table.

 

"We demons eat regular food too... Courtesy of our chef de cuisine, Nam Woohyun and Lee Howon as his sous chef." Sungyeol said as he his lips trying to taste the food through the steam from the hot, fresh pantries. He was about to dive in after picking up his fork when Myungsoo slapped his hand.

 

"Yah.... Dont eat before Sunggyu hyung."

 

"Well Since we have the Princess now, dont you think she's higher on the ladder than our old Hyung." Dongwoo joked. Sunggyu growled and eyed Dongwoo.

 

"Please dont do that. Please treat me as an equal to you" Kyung Mi looked down at her hand in guilt. She felt like a bother being pampered like the princess she is.

 

"Kyung Mi, your father was the previous ruler of this place so that makes you royal here too." Howon said before he sat down next to Woohyun.

 

"Well, it looks like eveyone is here. Princess, you can start eating." Dongwoo said. Kyung Mi looked at everyone staring at her. They were all hungry so they anticipated her first bite, Sunggyu didnt care, Sunggyu was just pissed about how she was put in his position.. How dare she gain his priviledges. He crushed the fork that was in his hand and the heat from his hand started to mold it into the shape of his hand.

 

"Looks like Hyung is really hungry." Woohyun teased. Kyung Mi took her fork and picked up a little piece of her lasagna. After it was in everyone started to dive in. The sounds of groans and slurps filled the air, they ate like animals.

 

"How is it?" Woohyun asked. Howon stuck his head over Woohyun to hear her response.

 

"Its.. Its really good." Kyung Mi shot a thumbs up and smiled.

 

"Aigoo.. Kyeopta!!!" Howon reached over and pinched her cheeks. Sunggyu slammed his spoon down onto the table making the table shake and everyone's attention turned to him.

 

Sunggyu cleared his throat when he realized what he had just done. "I-.... I burnt my tongue." he picked up his spoon again and continued to eat.

 

"Ah.. Why dont we have someone take you around here for the rest of the day. " Dongwoo being the second eldest, asked in order to break the awkwardness.

 

"I could-" Sungjong raised his hand but was interrupted.

 

"Thats a good idea!" Woohyun exclaimed.

 

"Well then why dont you take her around, Namstar." Dongwoo suggested. Myungsoo tilted his head in confusion, since when did Dongwoo make the decisions? He noticed Sunggyu was awfully quiet. He looked at his Hyung, Sunggyu looked like he was ready to snap the head of the next person who touched him.

 

"Dont call me that!" Woohyun pouted.

 

"Okay! Its settled! You're going to take her around!" Dongwoo said.

 

"Hey bring me back some of those fish cakes across the street will ya?" Sungyeol said as he scooped his 5th bowl of kimchi fried rice.

 

Sungjong quietly bit his lip and pouted. He wanted to take Kyung Mi around. He wanted to spend time with her. He wanted her all to himself.

 

Myunsoo thought the same thing. He found her very fascinating and wanted to take her around.

 

Sungyeol didnt really care. He just wanted food.

 

Hoya was envious of Woohyun. He also found Kyung Mi very cute and mysterious.

 

Dongwoo felt good that he took charge for awhile but he also was concerned about Sunggyu

 

Woohyun mentally fist pumped. He hadnt had a girl toy for awhile.

 

Sunggyu was ticked off. He wanted to destroy everything in the room. He wanted to burn down the whole entire house into ashes.

 

After the meal, Kyung Mi waited in the living for Woohyun. He came out rather attractive with a modern looking dress shirt, a pair of jeans and a stylish jacket that went with his dress shirt, all black of course. His hair was styled so that his forehead showed.

 

"Are you ready, Princess?" Woohyun caught her eyeing him up and down. 

 

"Oh, Yeah. I'm ready." Kyung Mi nodded.

 

"After you, my lady." he opened the door. Kyung Mi observed the environment, it was much like on Earth.

 

"Not as bad as it was described in the Bible, isnt it?" Woohyun said.

 

"Theres much more to it than being hung upside down and whipped." he clarified.

 

"Its like.. Its like living on Earth." she said as she touched the flowers.

 

Woohyun smiled when he saw her smile. She's really beautiful, he thought.

 

Kyung Mi caught him staring and Woohyun stopped staring. He cleared his throat.

 

"So lets take a stroll around town, yes?" he asked.

 

"Yeah.. sure" she complied.

 

The streets were very medieval like, stone buildings, dirty roads, people singing and dancing.

 

"Here, sit here for a second. I'll go get us ice cream!" Woohyun smiled childishly before he skipped to the ice cream stand where a demon ahjumma sold him two cones.

 

Kyung Mi observed the streets and roads before she laid down on the grass to look at the omnious sky with scattered clouds. 

 

She was thinking about how her father had lived in this world. She was thinking about what would Heaven look like and how Zelo would be living.

 

"Boo!" Woohyun appeared upside down and was standing near the top of her head. His face was too close to hers. She yelped a bit and got up right away.

 

"Woohyun! What the hell!" Kyung Mi scolded as he sat down next to her.

 

"Did I scare you?" he grinned as he handed her the ice cream.

 

"Yes, you did." she pouted and her ice cream. Her tongue traced the outline of her lips and Woohyun witnessed it all. A little white thing on her lip caught his eye.

 

"You- You missed a spot." Woohyun said as he reached out. She flinched at his touch but he leaned in for a bit to swipe it. Kyung Mi watched him as he his thumb and smiled.

 

At first Woohyun just wanted her to be another girl toy. But from the look in her eyes, he couldnt do it. By the night, with any other girl, Woohyun wouldve already been in her pants. But Kyung Mi was different. He looked into her eyes and saw purity.

 

He backed away and rubbed the back of his head while clearing his throat.

 

"You're ice cream is melting." she stated and pointed. 

 

"Oh! Haha" he laughed nervously and his ice cream. He looked at her again and she looked uncomfortble.

 

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

 

"Oh, nothing.. Brain freeze." she lied.

 

"Ah.. I know.. I think you're feeling uncomfortable because we're strangers... right?" he asked.

 

Kyung Mi didnt respond. "I knew it...." he said.

 

"I got an idea!" Woohyun exclaimed which made Kyung Mi flinched.

 

"How about we get to know each other better! I'll tell you about my life and you'll tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter