A New Life

The Demon Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Mi POV

 

When I got my sense of touch back, the first thing that had hurt was my head. As painful as it being cracked open, my insides felt worst. It felt like I just got off of that one crazy high speed roller coaster, that spun in loops the majority of the time, I went on with Youngjae on our 5th- just nevermind. Thinking made it worst.

 

Despite the pain, I was comfortable. I was in a soft, plump bed and froze in place when I felt a warm body behind me. I heard him groan as I blindly picture him turn towards me.

 

Sunggyu..

 

I felt anxious like the first time I met him, my heart was beating so fast and loud that I swore the bed vibrated. I gulped before carefully turning towards him, away from the window which the sun had crept through the drapes. 

 

The man before was sleeping soundly. His gifted facial structures didnt fail to impress me. But wounds covered his every inch on his body. I saw his eyebrows press together portraying his pain which made my heart break a little.

 

I wanted to call his name, I wanted to touch his face. But I was afraid that all of this was too good to be true. So I waited. I waited for the moment and it came. His eyes started to flutter open giving me butterflies on crack in my stomach. His lips curled into a smile giving me a look that I'll never forget, it said "We made it"

 

In the corner of my eye I caught him raising his hand up to reach my cheek. But the pain stopped him in the process, making me slightly chuckle at his squinting face.

 

I lightly tapped his nose with my index finger and he flinched cutely as he closes his eyes to rest some more.

 

"I feel like " he mumbles with his hoarse, morning voice. I giggled and rested my hand on his cheek. "Well, you're my ." 

 

He scoffed, "Is that suppose to make me feel better?"

 

"Of course!" I replied quickly. "I dont feel any better.. everything hurts.." he said sadly. I frowned, knowing that I failed to make him happy. 

 

"How about this." I said before I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. "Better?"

 

I watch his eyebrows raise before a corner of his mouth. "Not really.... I could use a little more.. maybe it'll work." 

 

~~

 

No One POV

 

Mornings like this became habitual to the new couple as they lived their lives on Earth. Kyung Mi made breakfast every morning before they went out for a daily date. Everything seemed pretty normal.

 

They lived in a beautiful, pricey loft, big enough for the two of them. It was much more cozy than Youngjaes, Kyung Mi thought. She could finally call this place her home. 

 

It had two floors; the lower floor was the kitchen which was bigger than her old room. The living room had a clear window with a view of Seoul and the mountains from afar. The stairs led them directly to a mini office where you can look down to see the living room.

 

Deeper inside was their bedroom. They queen sized bed sat in the middle of the room as you entered through the french style doors. The room was covered in white an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter