Kiss the Girl

Closer, Closer

 

 


 

 

“HWAA!” Chanyeol jumped up in his place abruptly - and regretted it the next moment when his head ached, pulling the blanket to cover his body by instinct.

 

“Aaaack! Noo!” Bomi shrieked, sitting up and also pulling the blanket to cover her body desperately. “Wait wait wait! STOP PULLING!”

 

The words seemed to reach Chanyeol’s mind since he stopped moving, looking puzzled and confused. His hair was all messed up, there’s a mark on his face from the crease on the pillow case, and his big eyes looked like they almost popped out from his socket. His jaw was hanging, leaving him with an unattractive expression, but there’s no sound coming out from his opened mouth.

 

Silently, Chanyeol scrutinized the girl who sat in front of him. Judging from her bare shoulder, the way she covered her chest with the blanket, and the fact that he’s , Chanyeol was pretty sure the girl who sat on his bed was . And the thing was, Chanyeol had no clue who she was.

 

We did it, … right? Chanyeol thought to himself. Park Chanyeol, I swear, if there’s a girl on your bed and you didn’t do anything, never call yourself a man anymore.

 

He stared some more at the girl and secretly congratulated himself for doing it with a pretty girl. She had a smooth white skin, and her long, wavy brownish hair fell perfectly to her lovely shoulders. And those collarbones were nice. Chanyeol would like to run his fingers through them.

 

But for now, first thing first.

 

“I—,” finally Chanyeol tried to speak, “… We—...? I-I mean—…” He stumbled on his words. Bomi looked at him, waiting for what he was going to say. In the end Chanyeol just shook his head. “I’m really sorry to say this, but… Uh… who are you…?”

 

Bomi couldn’t help but to notice Chanyeol’s deep voice. She tried not to think that it’s really attractive, especially now when he’s just woken up.

 

Bomi gave him an awkward smile. “I’m Yoon Bomi…”

 

“Park Chanyeol,” Chanyeol said automatically. Then he realized the girl might already know who he was and thought he’s a jerk for not remembering her.

 

But then he heard the girl blurted, “Ah! That’s right, you’re Chanyeol…”

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief, knowing that they were both in the same condition. But he still didn’t know who the girl was. “So… Uh… It seems we—…?” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, making his bed head worse.

 

“Umm…,” Bomi clutched on the blanket covering her chest tighter, “Remember last night? There’s this party… and the King game? You’re number 4, and I’m number 2…,” Bomi tried to remind him, her cheeks were starting to blush.

 

Chanyeol frowned upon hearing her words.

 

***

 

“I want number 2... to kiss number 4!” the king yelled in ecstasy; a lot of them were already wasted by now. “In the MOUTH! And I don’t want a peck, I want a kiiisssss!”

 

Chanyeol looked down to his stick and grinned widely when he saw number 2 written clearly on it. Now let’s hope number 4 was a girl.

 

Then they heard a girl shouted, “I’m number fouuur. Who’s going to kiss meeee?”

 

Jackpot!

 

“MEEEE!” Chanyeol stood up, holding his stick. “Moveeee. I’m going to kiss the girl!” he said while making his way to number 4. All the people cheered on him, yelling and shouting. He finally arrived in front of the girl, so he sat down.

 

“KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!” the audience demanded.

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes, staring at the beads-like eyes in front of him. Number 2 was pretty, she had this kind of innocent and calm aura on her. “I’m going to kiss you,” he said, unconsciously saying it in a soft tone. Suddenly he didn’t feel as confident as before. “Kiss. Not a peck.”

 

“… Okay,” was the answer.

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes again before finally leaning in, and in the last moment before he closed his eyes, he saw the girl was also closing her eyes.

 

Her lips were soft, and there’s a taste of liquor. They all have been drinking, after all. But it tasted sweet, and Chanyeol’s opened his mouth a little bit, enjoying the kiss. She returned it.

 

“Woooooo!!!” they could hear their viewers clapped and shouted.

 

She stopped kissing, so Chanyeol pulled himself back. They were staring into each other, seemingly unaware that there were people around them, still cheering and looking at them.

 

The next thing they knew, as if they could read each other’s mind, their lips already sealed into each other again. And this time it was not as lightly as the first. It was more passionate, longer, and there were tongues involved.

 

***

 

Bomi could tell that Chanyeol already remembered last night’s event by the changes of his expression: his eyes grew larger, his mouth opened a little, and he looked shocked.

 

He looks cute… Like a little boy, Bomi thought to herself.

 

After their second kiss last night, the crowd broke in craze. After a moment, they stopped kissing, and the game continued – wilder than before thanks to their kiss. But Chanyeol and Bomi were still in a daze after their kiss, and finally Chanyeol grabbed her hand, they were slipping out from the party.

 

Chanyeol said his place was nearby, so they walked there. Along the way, it seemed like they were crazy about each other. Their fingers were intertwined, and then Chanyeol hel her waist, taking her body closer as they kissed while Bomi put her arms around Chanyeol’s neck. They laughed and giggled, walking in a rush, hand in hand, kissing every inch of skin they could touch until they reached Chanyeol’s place.

 

The rest was quite predictable.

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth as if he’s trying to say something, and Bomi waited patiently. But he closed it again, and then opened it, and then closed it again. This continued for several times.

 

The truth was, Chanyeol had no idea what should he did know. He wished Bomi would say something, but she seemed to be as confused and even more embarrassed as he was. She looked flustered, and she held the blanket tightly to her chest.

 

“Ah,” Chanyeol made a sound. That’s right. Clothes, that can be the first step. ”I’m sorry, can I...? Mmm, I will put some clothes on?”

 

“Y-yes! That will be... great,” Bomi blushed. She noticed their clothes were scattered on the floor of Chanyeol’s apartment. Dear God, last night was just...

 

“Great. I’ll just...” Chanyeol moved, but then stopped. He looked confused. He was , he couldn’t just stand up – not that Bomi hadn’t seen him but that’s beside the point – but Bomi needed the blanket to cover her body too. Finally he took the pillow. “I know you’ve seen it all last night, but do you mind close your eyes while I go to the bathroom?” Chanyeol asked, embarrassed by his own words.

 

“Of course!” Bomi quickly covered her head with the blanket, hiding her red face there. She could hear Chanyeol’s movement while he stumbled to the floor, and then his steps around the room. Finally she heard the sound of the closing door. “You’re already in the bathroom?” she shouted.

 

“Yes!” Chanyeol shouted back.

 

Bomi opened her cover and took a big breath. What a way to start a day, Yoon Bomi! “I’m sorry, can you stay in the bathroom for a while? I will get dressed too!”

 

“… Okay!” Chanyeol answered after a moment of pause. Guess he remembered how they took their clothes off right at the moment they stepped into the room.

 

Bomi made sure she wrapped herself with the blanket before getting off the bed to gather her clothes. That’s her , lying innocently near the bed’s foot. And that’s her bra, near the couch. And now where’s her dress…? Bomi looked around the room and grimaced when she saw her dress was abandoned near the entrance door.

 

She picked up her dress and got ready to wear it, when she noticed something. Uh-oh. Damn you, lust! Her dress was ripped in a way she could not wear it anymore. “Emm… Chanyeol-ssi?”

 

“Yes? Are you already finished?” Chanyeol was starting to think maybe Bomi snuck out while he’s in the bathroom.

 

“Uh. There’s a problem… But it’s okay for you to come out.”

 

Slowly, Chanyeol opened his bathroom door, and stuck his head out first to make sure it was okay for him to do so. He saw Bomi squatting near his entrance door, holding her dress in her hand, her body fully covered with his blanket. Chanyeol chased away his own disappointment that he no longer could see the lovely shoulders and the tempting collarbones.

 

“What’s the matter?” he walked towards her. He wore a blue and white T-shirt, paired up with a pair of white sweatpants. Bomi realized just now how tall Chanyeol was; last night Chanyeol kept on bend his back to kiss her. He squatted next to her, and Bomi showed him her ripped dress.

 

“Hah!” Chanyeol immediately closed his mouth with his own hand. We did a serious last night!

 

They both looked into each other, what happened last night kept on getting clearer.

 

***

 

Bomi’s dress was full of buttons, and lust has taking control of their actions; there was no patience left to carefully open them one by one. So Chanyeol just yanked the dress, ripped it open, and Bomi didn’t care. She, too, wanted to get out of that dress as fast as possible.

 

Bomi helped Chanyeol taking off his shirt, their lips barely left the other’s.

 

They kept on undressing each other while making their way to the bed.

 

By the time Bomi’s back touched the bed, she’s already , and so was Chanyeol.

 

***

 

“I’ll buy you another dress!” Chanyeol shouted. “I’m so sorry!!!” he clasped his hand together and closed his eyes, almost as praying.

 

“N-no! It’s okay, it’s not your fault! But… Can I borrow your clothes now?” Bomi asked, worried. How could she go home without clothes? There’s no way she walked the street with this blanket all over her.

 

“S-sure!” Chanyeol stood up in a flash. “Ah… Do you want to pick out yourself?”

 

Bomi gave a little nod, so Chanyeol took her to his closet. “This is my smallest T-shirt… I think,” Chanyeol looked confused again as he pulled out a T-shirt from his closet. “Or maybe this one…?” he pulled a sweater. “And… I think my pants would be too long for you?” he looked down to Bomi, the top of her head was only around his chin. “Umm, shorts?” he gave her a shorts with rubber on the waist, so it won’t be too loose for her.

 

“I’m sorry for the trouble,” Bomi bowed a little.

 

“Not at all!” Chanyeol waved his hand in a hurry. “It’s my fault!”

 

Bomi went to the bathroom to change, still dragging the blanket with her.

 

Chanyeol sat in the couch and leaned his back.

 

HOAH! What was THAT?! He ruffled his own hair roughly. Well, he thought to himself, congratulation, Park Chanyeol. Finally you had . With a stranger that you met on a party. A beautiful stranger. A beautiful, hot, stranger.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help to grin foolishly when he remember all the things he did to Bomi last night.

 

Chanyeol needed to slap himself hard to make him stop thinking weird things. Wait… What now? Do I need to make her breakfast? Geez! Should I call Suho Hyung and ask him?! Chanyeol dissed the idea, it’s too embarrassing.

 

“Bomi-ssi!” Chanyeol finally gathered his courage. “Do you want breakfast? I can make omelette if you want,” he asked nervously.

 

“… No! I’m fine!” Bomi answered from the bathroom.

 

Maybe she doesn’t like omelette? Does she want to stay longer or not? Should I offer another menu? “Emm… Tea? Coffee? Milk?” Chanyeol asked again, desperately.

 

“… Tea would be lovely, thank you!”

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Bomi was jumping around without a sound in Chanyeol’s bathroom. What are you doing, Yoon Bomi?! Is this really happening?! Waking up in a stranger’s room, a stranger who happened to be your first?! This is so not like you!

 

Bomi slapped her cheeks hard with both hands. It IS really happening! I lost my ity to a stranger! Well… not a complete stranger, actually. I wonder what Minah will say if I tell her I slept with EXO’s guitarist… Oh dear, I SLEPT with him, Bomi found herself blushing by her own thoughts.

 

At that time, she heard Chanyeol yelled from the outside, “Do you want breakfast? I can make omelette if you want!”

 

What? Breakfast? That meant I will stay longer here. … Does he want me to stay longer? Gosh what usually people do in this kind of situation? Should I ask Seyeon…? Bomi hesitated. But then she looked at herself in the mirror, and horrified by what she saw. “… No! I’m fine!” she quickly answered. She looked horrible, her hair was a complete mess and her make up too, her eyeliner smeared around her eyes. There’s no way she would stay here any longer and showed Chanyeol her dreadful face. Plus her face was swollen.

 

“Tea? Coffee? Milk?” Chanyeol asked again.

 

What should I do?! “… Tea would be lovely, thank you!” she finally shouted. She felt bad to refuse Chanyeol’s offer. But a cup of tea wouldn’t hurt, right?

 

Bomi washed her face with the cold water, using Chanyeol’s face foam and also his mouthwash. She needed to look at least okay-ish in front of this guy. He’s cute, after all, and Bomi didn’t want to embarrass herself anymore.

 

After brushing her hair, Bomi checked herself in the mirror. She only brought a lip gloss and a compact powder with her; she’s not really into make-up, she didn’t planning to stay the night outside – or had , as the matter of fact. But at least Bomi thought she’s presentable right now.

 

She took a deep breath and went out.