Hide and Seek

Closer, Closer

When I was looking at you, suddenly I thought

Someday, when the sky gets brighter

You will come back to me softly just like the day you left me

 

Waiting – Panic / Cover by IU

 


 

Distinct laugh came into Kyungsoo’s ear as he tried to open his eyes while his mind trying to figure out the words he heard. When the first light hit his eyes, Bomi’s sleeping face was in front of him. Too close, he thought, and his hand was reaching out to caress the frown in Bomi’s forehead even before he fully woke up.

 

“… it’s been a long time…,” Bomi mumbled drowsily last night before the rest of her words disappeared into steady breathing as the girl’s eyes fluttered closed.

 

Bomi didn’t need to finish her sentence for Kyungsoo to know what the girl was talking about.

 

They used to do that a lot, sleeping together, innocent nap after school, sometimes in Bomi’s room, sometimes in Kyungsoo’s room. After they were dating, mostly in Kyungsoo’s room because Sunggyu was always made a fuss whenever he found his baby sister sleep on the floor with Kyungsoo even though they didn’t do anything.

 

Kyungsoo brushed the strands of Bomi’s hair that blocked his view of the girl’s face, and his thumb slowly found its way down to her lips. He wiped her lips painfully softly.

 

“ual harassment,” someone hissed in his ear and Kyungsoo jolted awake, pulling his hand away from Bomi’s lips immediately.

 

He sat up while Jongdae walked away to the kitchen, giggling. Kyungsoo rubbed the nape of his neck, a little bit red to the ears while he messaged his shoulder because his body was all sore from sleeping in the hard floor. They forgot to turn off the TV last night; the source of the laugh that woke him up was a comedy show. Kyungsoo turned off the TV, walked around Bomi, and jumped over Sungyeol to get into the kitchen.

 

“What time is it?” he asked, rubbing his eyes.

 

Jongdae was rummaging through the cabinets and he came back with two cups, putting them down in the kitchen’s counter. “Almost ten,” Jongdae answered, rummaging some more to find coffee and sugar.

 

Kyungsoo stepped forward and helped him. “Here,” he opened one cabinet that contain all the ingredients.

 

“Oooh, you’ve been here,” Jongdae whistled.

 

“With my friends,” Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

A moment later, they sat in the dining table with their own coffee, all the girls and Sungyeol still asleep in the living room. Yesterday, after playing all day in the amusement park, they drove back to Bomi’s and Seyeon’s place. At first it was decided that the girls would be sleeping in Bomi’s room while the boys took Seyeon’s, but the boys were still awake watching TV when they heard giggles and laughter from Bomi’s room, so in the end they gathered in the living room to talk until morning came and they fell asleep one by one.

 

“Have a good sleep?” Jongdae asked, and Kyungsoo almost missed the meaningful glance Jongdae threw him while sipping his coffee casually.

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at his old friend. He knew Jongdae for around six years now, and his feelings toward him was a combination of ‘How do you know me so well’ and ‘I want to push you off the cliff’. He didn’t get the same feelings from Jongin or any other EXO’s members; it’s just different – maybe growing up together did the trick, or maybe because it’s Jongdae. “Yes,” he said flatly.

 

“Gee, I wonder why.”

 

Kyungsoo propped his head with the palm of his hand, eyes boring to the guy in front of him. “What do you want, Jongdae,” because Kyungsoo still felt cranky after woke up and he didn’t have enough patience. He could see a smirk on Jongdae’s lips, barely visible above the mug when he drank.

 

Jongdae took his time, gracefully drinking his coffee just to annoy Kyungsoo. He put down his mug with an over-dramatic moan, as if he just drank the potion of youth. Kyungsoo was not amused. Jongdae chuckled when he saw Kyungsoo’s expression. “Easy there, tiger,” he said, but Kyungsoo just stared at him even more. “Well, here’s the thing, Kyungsoo-yah. I actually quite offended that you don’t tell me about Bomi and a fellow goes by the name, Park Chanyeol, I believe?”

 

Kyungsoo groaned and covered his face with his hands. Maybe rather than push Jongdae off the cliff, he should voluntarily jump off himself, then he would never have to think about feelings ever again or having this kind of conversation with Jongin, Seyeon, and most definitely, with Jongdae.

 

“I’m here, my child, you can tell me everything,” Jongdae placed a hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo shot him a glare. 

 

“Everything,” Kyungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose, “is exactly like what Bomi told you.” He knew Bomi must have told Jongdae, because Jongdae was her best man. It used to make Kyungsoo a little bit jealous because one, Bomi was his girlfriend, and two, Jongdae was his best man.

 

“Well, if that so… Then, I assumed you’re the jerk who went on rage because his ex-girlfriend slept with someone else, then you regretted it for being an so you turned into the sweetest ex-boyfriend ever in the whole galaxy and cooked for her and apologized and all the deeds, but you secretly draw a line WHICH SHE shouldn’t cross BUT YOU can go back and forth as you please and make her confused as hell,” Jongdae decided that the perfect gesture to wrap his speech was with another sipping of his coffee while he looked at Kyungsoo innocently.

 

“What…,” Kyungsoo looked back at him with his big eyes, still trying to grab Jongdae’s words.

 

“I said—”Jongdae raised a finger to make a point.

 

“I heard you,” Kyungsoo pushed Jongdae’s finger away. “What line are you talking about, and what is this, I can go back and forth… What?”

 

“You see… Letting her go, ugh, correction, more like pushing her away, then treated her like she’s a national treasure, what’s that, Kyungsoo-yah, Bomi’s an adult, she could go drunk if she want! BUT, after that,you ignored her text messages and her calls, BUT, yesterday you let her hold your hand, don’t you ever consider her feelings? Don’t you—”

 

“Why am I the bad guy here?” Kyungsoo cut him off. “What about me? What did I do? I don’t want to hurt her anymore, so I let her go. But every times I see him with Chanyeol—” Kyungsoo clenched his jaw, stopping himself from saying another word.

 

“That’s the point!” Jongdae pointed his index finger at Kyungsoo. “Why, I mean WHY, you don’t tell him about you and Bomi?”

 

Because I see his face when he talks to Bomi. Kyungsoo went back to cover his face with his hands. “… You don’t know him. Chanyeol’s my friend.”

 

“Well he’s not my friend.”

 

“Jongdae…”

 

“What? For all I know, Chanyeol can mope forever and I won’t care. But you, Do Kyungsoo, are my best friend, and that girl over there is my best friend, and I really care about you two.” Jongdae stretched out his hand to squeezed Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “Seyeon wasn’t there, so maybe all she can think about is Bomi’s feelings, but I know Bomi was not the only one who’s hurt. I was there when you made ty choices, Kyungsoo-yah, I saw how you cope with things, and I don’t want you to regret things again. You can’t runaway this time.”

 

Kyungsoo pressed the heels of his palms to his eyes. “… It’s too late… I saw them together and…” And Kyungsoo didn’t want to know, or think, or anything. “It’ll only hurt us more...”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae, desperate. No, he’s not sure. He kept on thinking about it every day after his last date with Bomi. But every time he wanted to reach out for her, he remembered Chanyeol, he remembered his break up with Bomi two years ago, and he didn’t want to feel hurt again.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah,” Jongdae called, softly this time, “If it’s too late, why do you think Bomi held your hand yesterday?” he smiled when Kyungsoo peeked at him. “I just ask for one thing, make up your mind. Either you truly let her go, or forget about Chanyeol and just go for it. What you do now is just hurting both of you more. If Bomi can’t do it, you should be the one who’s strong enough… To let go, or to stay.”

 

The wide-eyes boy didn’t say anything.

 

Jongdae pat his cheek. “Stop thinking too much, Kyungsoo.”

 


 

Too close, Kyungsoo found himself thinking the same thought when Bomi’s body pressed on his, the said girl was completely oblivious and too engrossed in the game to notice their bodies’ proximity. Honestly, Kyungsoo’s always like the fact that Bomi was rather small, because he’s definitely not on the tall side. And there were perks of being close in height; Kyungsoo kind of figured it out during his dating days with Bomi. For example, if Bomi turned her head now at Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo could simply leaned in and kiss the tip of her nose easily.

 

“He’s coming, he’s coming!” Bomi whispered and pressed her body on Kyungsoo even more.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything, tilting his head up and tried not to think about, Strawberry, Kyungsoo bit his lower lips when Bomi’s hair was directly under his nose.

 

“I think he’s coming over here… Should we make a run for it?”Bomi whispered again, this time turning her head to Kyungsoo at the same time Kyungsoo looked at her. Did Kyungsoo think it’s easy to kiss the tip of Bomi’s nose? Well, scratched that.

 

Bomi might or might not realize Kyungsoo’s eyes were fixed on her lips.

 

“Yoon Bomi, Do Kyungsoo!” a restrained shout was heard, and Bomi squealed, grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand with her.

 

They tried to beat Sungyeol, running through people in the hallway under the sharks’ tanks, but Sungyeol was faster with his longs legs and soon they reached the main hall, where Seyeon and Jongdae were already waiting.

 

“Now, let’s hunting for Eunji…,” Sungyeol rubbed his hands together before he disappeared to the turtle’s section.

 

Jongdae’s eyes fell down to Bomi’s and Kyungsoo’s hand and there’s a subtle smirk on his face when he looked up at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo frowned a little, still trying to breathe normally.

 

Bomi let Kyungsoo’s hand go and plumped down on Seyeon’s side. “Aaah so tired!” she said, fanning herself with her hand. “Where do you hide?”

 

“I was in the corner of the mangrove region,” Seyeon explained. “Shouldn’t choose him as the seeker, Sungyeol’s good. At least the next round will be better, this smart guy here will be the seeker,” Seyeon nudged Jongdae’s foot with her own, a grin on her face.

 

“Hey!” Jongdae knew it was an insult because he’s never good at playing hide-and-seek.

 

Last night, after dropping Sungyeol and the girls at Bomi’s and Seyeon’s place, Kyungsoo went back home to return his father’s car accompanied by Jongdae, so today they walked around the city by bus. After having their breakfast in the middle of the day in the nearby restaurant, they decided to go to the aquarium and instead of looking at fish like normal people do, they played hide-and-seek there. To make it easier since the aquarium was quite big, they limited the hiding area and after some time passed given to hide, they shouldn’t move away until the seeker found them.

 

“Do you want to drink anything?” Kyungsoo touched Bomi’s arm lightly to take her attention.

 

“Ice coffee!”Jongdae raised his hand.

 

“Make that two!” Seyeon held two fingers up.

 

“I didn’t ask you guys,” Kyungsoo mumbled. “Bbom—i?” he added before the nickname slipped.

 

“Lemon tea?”Bomi asked sheepishly.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and went away to find a vending machine. He found one, and when he put on some changes to the machine, Jongdae’s advice from this morning playing on his head – his body did the work automatically, grabbing the canned coffee that rolled down from the machine and putting another changes.

 

There’s a Park Chanyeol with his stupid, wide, bright grin on his head.

 

Chanyeol’s really a good guy; Kyungsoo’s opinion about him still hadn’t and wouldn’t change. He’s probably the core of EXO – if it’s not for Chanyeol, there wouldn’t be EXO. And if there’s no EXO – Kyungsoo mindlessly took the last canned drink, Bomi’s lemon tea – Kyungsoo probably would still drown in self-hatred and guilty over his relationship with Bomi and with the girl he used as the rebound. EXO took his mind away, making his high school days memorable.

 

When it came to Chanyeol, there are things that the boys already knew. Chanyeol attracted to girls rather easily – gave him a smile, one compliment or two, a nice conversation, and Chanyeol would beam his signature smile with a spark on his eyes – and the results were either he’s doomed into a good friend, or he attracted the wrong kind of girls; the one who only liked him for his look. Fortunately, Chanyeol’s never in too deep, unless Park Jiyeon, and Jiyeon fell into the worst kind of girl category. Yeah, Chanyeol’s love life wasn’t really bright.

 

And like the previous times, Chanyeol had that spark on his eyes when Chanyeol talked about his one-night stand – this was before Kyungsoo knew she was Bomi. True, when Bomi came to their performance, seeing the way Chanyeol took care of Bomi, Kyungsoo just knew.

 

Kyungsoo hated drama.

 

It’s easier if he just ended it all with Bomi, right? Not that he still had any relationship whatsoever with Bomi anyway.

 

“Oh, thanks, Kyungsoo-yah!” Jongdae took his coffee from Kyungsoo’s hand, handing the other one to Seyeon.

 

Kyungsoo gave the lemon tea to Bomi and sat beside her.

 

“Huh? You don’t buy anything for yourself?” Bomi noticed when she saw Kyungsoo just sat there, looking dazed and lost.

 

“Hm? … ah, you’re right,” Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck, realizing his own mistake.

 

“You want some?” Bomi offered her lemon tea.

 

“Um, thank you,” Kyungsoo brought the can to his mouth and gulped down the drink.

 

“Aaaah, don’t finish it!” a wild Eunji appeared beside Kyungsoo, tugging his arm to make him stop drinking. Kyungsoo gave the drink to her, and she eyed the can before drink it carefully, making sure her lips didn’t touch the can.

 

“Waah, seriously, Eunji is so good at hiding,” Sungyeol took the coffee from Seyeon and finished it. “Thank God after this is Jongdae’s turn, we can just relax.”

 

“What is that supposed to mean?” Jongdae protested with a pout.

 

They took another ten minutes break, before Jongdae stood up. “Right, on your feet, kids! One hundred… Ninety-nine…”

 

“Stop thinking too much, Kyungsoo.”

 

Eunji was the first the stand on her feet and she made a run for it, Sungyeol was next and Bomi was already reaching out for his arm to follow him, but Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and took her to the opposite direction.

 

Not thinking too much felt good, Kyungsoo absent mindedly thought, if it meant having Bomi’s hand on his.

 


 

“Kai-bai-bo!”

 

There’s a moment of silence when all eyes identified the condition.


“Whyyyy...,” Bomi’s whiny voice broke the silence, she raised her palm, questioning her own choice to use paper. She pouted and stared at her friends. “And I’m not even the one who finished the ice cream!”

 

Eunji scoffed. “Yeah right,” because she was the one who had to fight over the ice cream with Bomi. It’s been one of the world’s biggest mystery how Bomi’s small build able to gulp down all the food like she’s been on a nearly death experience due to the starvation.

 

It was around 10 pm later that day when the gang decided that the food stock in Bomi’s and Seyeon’s house was not enough for them to make it through the night, so after a simple rock papers and scissors, Bomi was doomed to be the one that should go out and buy them snacks.

 

“Aaaand out you go, Princess!” Sungyeol pushed Bomi’s shoulders to the front door.

 

“And don’t forget to bring your frog with you!” Jongdae kicked Kyungsoo’s to make him follow Bomi.

 

“Hey, I won!” Kyungsoo protested, it should be Seyeon who accompanied Bomi, she was the second loser.

 

“Don’t come back before you turn into a prince!” Eunji winked before closing the door after Bomi and Kyungsoo.

 

“What a great friends...,” Kyungsoo mumbled. He his heels to found Bomi staring down at him, a small smile planted on her lips. “ ... what?” Kyungsoo asked warily, pushing his fringe back with his left hand.

 

Bomi shook her head, the small smile didn’t falter. By the looks of it, she actually didn’t really mind going out at night buying snacks for the gluttonous friends. Kyungsoo tried to pay no attention to it and started to walk.

 

The air was a little bit chilly now that the season decided it’s time to move on from Summer, so maybe it was the cold weather, or maybe it was the fact that they’ve spent two days practically glued to each other – well, them and four other people claimed to be their best friends, maybe it was the barely holding hands, the lying next to each other, the understanding exchanged through simple glances, really it could be anything as simple as timing, but Bomi’s and Kyungsoo’s shoulders were bumping when they walked side by side right now. Kyungsoo silently placed himself on the road side, and Bomi was humming to some song.

 

“Don’t get used to the pain, Noona. Do something about it.”

 

Considering the mood and all, Bomi decided to take Sehun’s advice and slipped her pinky fingers into Kyungsoo’s grip. Kyungsoo did his acknowledgment by taking more of Bomi’s fingers; it’s still not quite a firm holding hands, but it’s close enough.

 

“Your hand’s cold,” Kyungsoo pointed out.

 

“Oh. Sorry,” Bomi mumbled.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head lightly.

 

“Can we take the longer route?”

 

Kyungsoo glanced to the side.

 

“... I want to be like this longer...,” Bomi whispered, not daring to look at Kyungsoo. But she did see Kyungsoo nodded his head silently.

 

Although they took their time, finally they arrived at the convenience store, and Kyungsoo pushed the door open for the two of them. Bomi took the shopping basket and she quickly disappeared into the snack aisle, Kyungsoo loosely followed behind.

 

“Okay, now, we’re shopping for one night, not a whole month,” Kyungsoo stopped Bomi from her shopping spree, returning some snacks into the shelf.

 

“But Sungyeol...! He eats a lot,” Bomi pouted and put another snack in the basket. “... And this is Seyeon’s favorite, and you know, Jongdae always a little bit picky, maybe we should get two flavor just incase... Oh and I wonder if Eunji already taste this biscuit.”

 

Kyungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose. “Bbom. Come on. Put them back.”

 

Bomi stared at Kyungsoo for a while. Then she took different approach. “Oppa...”

 

“No,” Kyungsoo deadpanned. “Put them back. Now.”

 

Bomi pouted some more, muttering, “No fun,” under her breath. Kyungsoo shook his head, smiling to himself when Bomi wasn’t paying attention. Finally Kyungsoo able to put Bomi on track, reminding her of their main purpose to the store, and after paying for the food, they went back to the street.

 

During the short time in the convenience store, it’s got colder outside, and there’s something in the wind that signaling it’d rain soon. True, they didn’t get to walk very far before the first droplets of rain hit the ground, and it got intense suddenly that Kyungsoo pulled the two of them to take cover in front of one closed store.

 

“Aaah, what is this...,” Bomi frowned, staring at the pouring rain in front of them while fixing her drenched hair. The street was rather deserted because they’re in a residential area, and as far as they could see, they’re the only poor souls that trapped in the rain.

 

“I think it’s best if we wait a little bit...,” Kyungsoo suggested, taking out his phone to text Jongdae and let the guys know they’d be late. He looked up from his phone when Bomi brushed his wet fringe that sticks to his forehead away – skinship was always easier for Bomi. Their eyes met and Bomi grinned.

 

And then there’s that moment. When the silence was thick and it’s not awkward but it’s not really comforting either. When the persons involved were busy in their own minds, forming words and juggling thoughts. Bomi was playing with the hem of her shirt while Kyungsoo was staring blankly at the rain.     

 

Despite his calm composure, Kyungsoo’s mind was in the middle of war. There’s this loud shout in the back of his mind in the form of Jongdae’s voice, but there’s Chanyeol’s face on the other side. He closed his eyes, and the moment he opened them again, he saw Bomi peeked at him with worried look.

 

“Oppa, are you ok—?”  

 

Kyungsoo leaned down and pressed his lips into Bomi’s.

 

He could feel that Bomi was startled, but she kissed back after the shock. The kiss tasted like the lemon candy Bomi had after they left the store and it tasted a little bit like rain, and it resembled coming home because he knew the lips that now on his own, and he left home two years ago in the summer to a new family called EXO and—

 

Their lips parted; Kyungsoo stared at Bomi who opened her eyes slowly. “... Oppa?” she said weakly.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, and cupped her head with his hands – their groceries were dropped to the ground – taking her to another kiss. He tried to forget and deepened their kiss, engulfing every taste he could feel from Bomi. Chanyeol and he shut his eyes tighter, quietly biting down Bomi’s lower lips and he heard Bomi gasped, Did he do the same thing to you, Kyungsoo placed her hand on Bomi’s waist and pulled her closer, feeling Bomi circled her hands on his neck. He really tried to take it slow but something urged in his head, in his heart, in the pit of his stomach, Did you kiss him like this, and he was desperate to make them disappear so he did what he never did before; suddenly the kiss was more than stolen kisses they used to have, they’re not high school kids anymore.

 

He heard her soft moan and he went frozen. Did you—

 

Before he could think, Kyungsoo already pushed Bomi away.

 

They were both panting, and the moment Kyungsoo let Bomi go and he saw her face, he knew he made a mistake.

 

He touched other girls before, he couldn’t be possibly expect Bomi to be untouched all of her life, waiting for him. But still, he left Bomi, pure, and he hated the idea of Bomi, tainted. He’s egoist like that. He tried to understand. Maybe, maybe, if it’s another guy he would be okay, not knowing the face that she saw, the voice that she heard, the hands that she gripped, the lips that she kissed...

 

But all Kyungsoo thought about was Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol.

 

And the frightening part was he could imagine it perfectly. He knew the face, the voice, the hands, the lips, the place...

 

Kyungsoo swallowed hard, reaching out his hand to Bomi, his voice was hoarse and guilty-colored, “Bbom I’m—”

 

But Bomi stepped back, out from his reach. Because the moment Kyugsoo let her go and Bomi saw his face, she knew what she wanted from Kyungsoo.

 

Bomi didn’t care if she’s getting back together with Kyungsoo or not. That’s another case. But she begged for him to stay that day, summer two years ago, she knew there’s something wrong with their relationship and she wanted to make things alright but Kyungsoo had different opinion. She reminded herself that it’s not entirely Kyungsoo’s fault, but it’s hard to do that when it was Kyungsoo who left her, it was Kyungsoo who gave up. She begged and he left. Even now, she threw her pride away every time she tried to reach him, only to be pushed away.

 

She wanted Kyungsoo to wants her.

 

To felt the same choke when she saw him and realized that he’s not her to keep, to felt bitter when she remembered their happy days, to felt desperate; wanting to forget but couldn’t.

 

“Am I not good enough for you now, Kyungsoo?” she asked, her voice was shaky as her lips trembling.

 

“It’s not that—” I still can fix this, I’m sorry.

  

“Was I ever good enough?” tears fell down, there’s no turn around. Because if I’m good enough, you would never leave me.

 

“Bomi, please—” Kyungsoo’s voice was pleading. Why are you being like this, don’t go that way. “It’s not like that, you don’t understand. It was for the best—”   

 

“Stop it!” Bomi covered her ears. Lies, lies, lies, it was only the best for you.

 

“Would you let me talk!” You never listen, you never understand.

 

“I don’t want to hear anymore!” I shouldn’t wait for you to close the door – I can do that by myself.

 

“Bomi!”

 

Bomi turned and ran away into the rain, with Kyungsoo started one heartbeat slower. But that was all it takes to separate them, they’re in the main road now and Bomi crossed the road despite the blinking traffic lights, and when Kyungsoo arrived, it was already green – the passing by cars blocked his view of Bomi on the opposite road.

 

“Bomi!”  he tried to shout again, but his voice was drown in the rain.

 

Because Bomi ran away, tears falling down uncontrollably when realization hit her hard.

 

“If he really loves you, Noona…,” Sehun’s soft smile, “… it shouldn’t matter.”  

 

Bomi shut her eyes tighter, pain clenching her heart.

 


 

Chanyeol lay on his side on his long couch, wearing a black wife beater and grey sweatpants, flipping through the channels in the TV mindlessly. He stopped when he found a variety show that seemed interesting but soon his mind was drifting away. Chanyeol reached out his hand to his phone in the coffee table and check the time; 10.42pm.

 

His mind voluntarily drifted to Bomi, because yesterday she said a couple of her best friends from the town was coming over and they’d stay for the weekend. She only texted him once yesterday, telling him that she’s out with Seyeon, Kyungsoo, the Kim Jongdae – Chanyeol found himself still annoyed with the puppy love – and one other guy.

 

What other guy? Chanyeol wanted to ask. What’s his name? Where does he live? But most importantly, Is he your ex-boyfriend? Your ex-boyfriend that you had difficulties to forget? Do you already forget him, though?

 

Chanyeol scratched his own hair out of frustration. Why am I even thinking about this…, he sighed.

 

He gave up, really, trying to deny that his feelings was more than a simple crush.

 

Because, he liked how Bomi’s smile was wide and her laugh was genuine at every jokes he made, he liked the way she got annoyed easily whenever Chanyeol about her height, he liked how she ate seriously a lot – and sometimes not really cared about her image, and Chanyeol liked how she befriended Sehun and Jongin easily, he liked how she looks whenever she takes a picture, the wrinkles on her forehead whenever she was thinking, her mischievous grin, the way—

 

Chanyeol’s train of thoughts was interrupted by the sound of bell in his door.

 

Huh? Who the hell come at this hour? Chanyeol briefly thought before he rose to his feet and walked to the door. He peeked through the hole and his heart skipped a beat because Bomi was standing outside his door, drenched from head-to-toe.

 

Chanyeol quickly opened the lock for her. “Bomi? What are you—”

 

But his words were cut off when he was pulled down by his shirt, and the next thing he knew, Bomi’s lips were crashing into his own.     

 


 

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment? <3 And oh wow more than 100 subscribers!!! Thank you so much! (Half of you probably plotting my murder right now...)

I hope you get the idea of Kyungsoo's feelings and Bomi's feelings, because in a relationship I think no one's really at fault and no one's really innocent, and feelings are confusing as hell and sometimes it's not as simple as black or white, sometimes it's gray. 

Eunji's bf that some of you think is Hoya... Brown hair with blond highlight (I found this hairstyle a major turn on, it looks good on him), plump lips, unpredicted abs on a baby face (I actually only ship Hoji as bestfriends .___.)

By the way, if I have to spend the rest of my life watching a guy brushing his teeth, I'd chose Chanyeol, okay, he's killing me in K.Will's MV.