chapter 43 FINAL

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

JunHyung walk slowly toward MinYul bed. His hand reached MinYul hand as he take a sit on MinYul bed.

“MinYul ah…”

MinYul open up her eyes slowly and look straight into JunHyung eyes. MinYul try to open and said something but JunHyung stopped her.

“No. Listen to what i want to said.”

JunHyung take a deep breath and hold her hand tightly.

“You wanna know something, the first time i meet you. I think you’re the weirdest person ever wanna know why? Because you keep a lot of secret that only Hyosung and Iu know. You’re cold, never smile to someone that you do not know, mysterious and idiot too… You're the very first one to act like a boy and i really thought you were a boy. You even make me think i'm a gay, but actually i'm not." Junhyung let out a small chuckles.

"G... Gay? A... Are you kidding me? It's not like y... You're falling in love with me." Minyul said, half whispered while looking at every inch of JunHyung face.

"I'm not finished talking yet MinYul. Just listen to me this time. Please." JunHyung looked straight into MinYul eyes.

"Fin... Fine pabo."

"I know i'm pabo and i'll never regret it. I really hate it when you making me worried, I had this urge to keep you in my near me in my house and never let you out so that you won't be in any trouble so that you wouldn't make me worried about yourself. Just Looking at you right now, it make me hurt so much. If i know Zico had the gun, i'll switched our places. I'll take the bullet just for you. But the reality is i can't. I'm too slow, too stupid to realize that you're in danger. Because of this stupid me, you got hurt. All of this is my freaking fault. I can't Protect you at all... I'm..."

"JUNHYUNG!" MinYul harsh voice stopped him from continue blaming himself.

"It's not your fault kay. You t... tried so hard to protect me. You... and Beast had show me the true of friendship. You guys come, risky your life just to save me. I really really appreciated it JunHyung. Without you guys, i don't know what would happen to me if you guys didn't come and save me. Thank you JunHyung." Said MinYul while caressing Junhyung cheek and wipe his tear.

"But i didn't protect you enough... I had promise to someone that i'll protect someone that I love." Junhyung hold her hand.A shiverrun through Minyul veins.

"The way you're saying it is like you're confessing to me." MinYul let out a small chuckles but then it turn out as coughed. JunHyung panicking.

"MINYULLLL!!!" He hold MinYul hand tightly as his other hand touching her cold cheek.

"I'm... fine. Don't worr... worry. It's not like i'm going to die right now." A smile creep on her lips. JunHyung become more restless.

Will i ever see this sweet smile of her again?

"Heyyy!!! S... Stop crying. I never knew this cold,awesome and cool guy were such a cry baby." MinYul hit Junhyung shoulder weakly and continued said.

"JunHyung, st... stop crying. It didn't suit you. I'm not going to die yet pabo."

JunHyung closed his eyes, prevent himself from staring at MinYul eyes.

"You're going to die okay!!! The doctor said it already!!!"

MinYul became speechless.

"W...What did the doctor sa... said?"

JunHyung take a deep breathe and opened his eyes. He didn't dare to look at MinYul face so he just stared at her hand.

"He told us that he already do what they can and they said sorry. He s... said this going to be your last day." Said JunHyung a bit stutter.

"He... Said that?" Asked MinYul again with a low voice. JunHyung nodded his head.

"It's my last day then. There's nothing we can do." She said and chuckles abit.

JunHyung looked at her unbelieve.

"Why are you chuckling? Is it fun? I don't think that dying is a fun things. Are you saying you'll be happy if you die? Are you going to leave MinHyun, Iu, Hyosung, Beast and ME?" Junhyung look at her a bit mad. MinYul raise her eyebrow a lil bit.

"Wooww... woooww wooo... Cold down JunHyung. I never said that dying is fun things. And i... Never said that i'm going to leave you guys. I'm just happy to leave this hospital. I hate hospital you know." MinYul slowly get on her sit position on the bed then she look straight at Junhyung that were sitting beside her.

"W...What??" Asked Junhyung a bit confiuse.

 

~No One POV~

 

Everyone was laughing as they saw JunHyung blank and annoyed face.

"OMG Did you guys see his face? its so priceless! Omg it's the best day ever! haha I'm having a stomach pain but i can't stop laughing!" Laugh Gikwang while holding onto his stomach.

"Gezz hyung, you are embarrassing me! You should listen to what the doctor said first before start to rambling out your feelings. I can't believe that you can act so childish!" Said Dongwoon with a mischievious smiled on his face. Junhyung look down on his lap, fiddling with his finger.

"Stupid members." He cursed lowly

MinYul felt a tug in her heart when she saw how they bullied Junhyung. She then rub circles on his back to soothe him while asking the other to stop.

"Stop it you guys. This is hospital, don't make any noise. You guys are disturbing other patience with your loud laugh."

JunHyung raised his head and smiled thankfully to MinYul for backing him up. She flashed him a soft assuring smile.

"Aww so sweet!!!" Said Iu while hugging Yoseob arms tightly

“I love you” Whispered Junhyung

“I love you too pabo” She said she kissed his cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Atlast... after TWO FREAKING YEAR... yeah sorry guys. Its my bad.