Chapter 40

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~Hyosung POV~

I hope he will be fine. Ukwon, if you do something to him, i'll make sure to kick you .

As soon as Gikwang followed Ukwon, Beast looked at me.

"What?"

"How MinYul, Jieunnie and MinHyun know him" ask Yoseob.

"Well, Jieunnie and i are neighbour right? Since we're kids, Ukwon always come and sleep at my house. He's like an older brother to me. We always stay together but sometimes we feel curious about Ukwon,he always gone missing when we play with him and only come back at night with his father.Then at the age of 11, he told us that he will stop playing with us because he had a mission. He told us that he was a spy and need to be together with Zico gang 24/7 . Then at 12 we friend with MinYul. One night when MinYul and Minhyun were sleeping at my house, Ukwon come back with bruise all over his body. I had to explain to her so yeah that how she know about Ukwon.But when we meet each other we will act like enemy." 

Beast nodded their head as they understand my stories.

 

~Gikwang POV~

Why did this guy want from me? why did he want me to follow him?

"You know what? I know that you like her." he said suddenly.

"W...what? Like who's?" I ask, abit stutter. He turn around and look at me with his poker face and smirk.

"Hyosung, I know you like her." He strike me with his word    

Oh i get it! He want me to follow him because he want me to stop liking Hyosung and leave her alone. Heck no, dude you might be her cousin but you're not her father! I said in my mind.

"Said whatever you want but i won't leave her and i won't stop liking her!" I insisted. He raise his eyebrows and scrunched up his nose.

"Are you crazy? When did i ask you to leave and stop liking her? I don't even say that."

Okay...

"Uh didn't you call me here just to ask me to stop liking Hyosung because you're his cousin and in drama there must be someone that overprotective over their families and ask the stranger to leave his family and we fight before right?" I hissed while slip my hands in my pocket. He look at me unbelieved.

"You know what? You’re the first drama guy that i have met. I never think about that and i ask you to follow me because i want to say that you need to work harder if you want my cousin."Ukwon emphasized the last word as he rolled his eyes.I widened my eyes.

"Owhh so you didn't want me to leave her?

"Dude, you have a nice body and you look strong but you're stupid. Seriously why should i do that? Yes i'm a bit overprotective when it's about my dongsaeng but i'm not that stupid to do that. We did fight before this but that's when i'm in Block B. What i want is you to work more harder to make her fall in love with you, I want hyosung to have her own love story. I don't really need to protect her because I know she can handle you much more better." Ukwon pointed out all what he want to said. He look at his watch and let out a low groan.

"Got to go now dude." 

"Hey thanks." I said with a smile. He smile back and give me a salute before he go. 

"So... He approve me to be with Hyosung? YABEDABEDUUUU." I shout happily making people that walked around me look at me and their face like 'hey he's handsome but he crazy' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

updateee...