chapter 34

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~Hyosung POV~

They get in the car as i look at Gikwang that were sitting on the driver sit.  He start the engine and drive. Hyunseung were right, he was a good driver. I saw how he drive the car like a profesional driver and dissappear behind the corner of street.

"Iu, you stay here with MinHyun. I'll follow them."

"What? But Gikwang said to..."

"I won't listen to what other people ask me to do especially if it's about saving my own bestfriend. I will follow them and called for the cops if it’s getting worst." I look at Iu.

"Arasso, but please be carefull." she said softly as she know she can not stop me. I saw a taxi and pull my hand out to stop it. I get in the taxi and ask the driver to follow Beast car. I nodded to Iu as the taxi start to move.

~No One POV~

"such a pretty girl, why did you hide this beautiful face and body behind this boyish cloth? But it might be a great choice, the other boys won't look at you right baby?" The guys said while tricking his finger along MinYul cheek to her lips.

"White skin, red plum lips and beautiful eyes. You're too perfect for me although your chest a bit small but i don't mind that." He said ertly and keep touching MinYul face and stare at MinYul up and down while his lips.

~MinYul POV~

Haishh, i wanna sleep! why did this person keep touching my face. It's must be MinHyun!

"Hyunnie, stop do t... that. It's ticklish. Noona wanna sleep." I whine while avoiding his finger

"Just sleep baby, i'll do the rest of the work. Such a cutie pie."

Ehh? Since when MinHyun called me baby? MinHyun don't have this kind of voice. The only one that have that voice is...
I startle and speechless as i awaken from my dreamland, then everything about MinHyun almost get hurt and i was been kidnap start to repeat. I open my eyes and look at the person.

"ZICO?"

"Aww, you already awake baby? I thought i gonna do the work by myself but it's look like you already wake up, well maybe it will be more fun?" He winked his eyes as i try to distance myself from him but i can't. I feel something tight on my hand.

"Y... Yahh let me go!" I ask him as soon as i feel that my hands were bound tightly.

"Why would i do that baby? You keep ignoring me since middle school, i offer you something that other people can't get but you refuse it. Such a bad girl huh... This is your punishment baby." Zico move his face closer to me as he whisper the last word, i can feel his breathe on my ears.

"You. Are.  My. Slave." He kiss my cheek while i struggle to get free. I move my face from him.

"Don't ing kiss me! Let me go zico! Bastard!" I yelled at him gaining smirk on his face.

"You have a nice voice baby, why don't we use it for something else like... my name maybe?" Zico hold my chin harshly and kisses my neck. I yelled louder as i could and asking him to let me go while struggle.

"Baby, stay still. You're making this hard for me. You know that i'm not an impatient guy right?" Zico said while pulling my hair making me in pain. I shook my head and said

"ing let me go you bastard! I'm not you slave. I'm no one slave! Arghhhh!" I kick his leg making zico growling in pain.

"!"

PANGGG

He slapped my cheek. I can feel blood on my lips and my cheek turn to red.

"You want to fight right? Fine i'll give the rough way for you." He slap my face and punch my stomach making me groan in pain. My lips bleeding.

KREEKK

Suddenly i hear a sound of torn cloth. Zico lips landed on my expose shoulder. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Hmm... This is what you get if you didn't follow my command." Zico kisses my neck and shoulder roughly leaving a few mark and bruise on it.

"I would rather die than being your's slave!BASTARD AHHH. STOP!" I yelled as he keep on kissing, biting and touching me. Making me in pain physical and mental. I feel dizziness start to control my body

God please kill me now? I wanna go and followed umma and appa. But I want to meet Hyunnie, i wanna see he's grown up to be a smart and handsome boy. Hyosung and iu, my bestfriend. Beast, i want to know them better. JunHyung! I have something to tell him. I want him to know about my feelings. Help me... Please someone help me! JUNHYUNG!
I pray in my mind as if remember every memory that I have, my parent, my younger brother, my best friends, Hyeri ahjuma, KyuKwon ahjusshi, Beast member and JunHyung.
Everything start to get dark. The only thing that i can hear and feel is Zico voice and his hand that keep touching me.

"HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR." Someone shouted outside the door. I can hear Zico growl frustration.

"WHAT? CAN'T YOU LISTEN WHEN I SAID THAT I DON'T WANT ANYONE TODISTURB ME?"

"I'm sorry hyung but they are here!"

" THIS THING... I'LL GO OUT, JUST GET READY." He yelled again and get off from the bed leaving me. He open the door and slammed it hard.

"Thank you god for saving my life for a w...hile"I  said slowly as my eyes start to feel heavy and my head start to hurt.

~No One pov~

"Hyung, what should we do now?" As Yoseob as soon as we reach at the lighthouse.

"Get in ofcouse. Our subordinates already get rid some of their man. We just need to defeat Block B and the rest. Are Beast ready?" Said Doojoon.

"Yeah we ready!" All of them said together and nodded their head. DooJoon look at Gikwang and Yoseob, command them to get inside first like their plan. Gikwang slowly sneaking through the bush to the door followed by Yoseob. Yoseob nodded his head to gikwang, he nodded back understand. Gikwang stand infront the door with the shotgun in his hand and kicked the door and get back hiding beside the wall. Yoseob peek inside the lighthouse and slowly get in.

"Gikwang, there's no one here." Said Yoseob slowly thru the wireless headset. Gikwang give the signal to the other, telling them the place is save. Doojoon look at Hyunseung and Dongwoon asking them to go before he and Junhyung followed them from behind.

"BTOB sure fast. They get rid Block B man that guarding this place. They are getting more better." Claimed HyunSeung.

"Let's go to the..." Doojoon word stopped as soon as the door behind us close suddenly.

"We meet again Beast." Zico voice echo around the place. Beast look around with their weapon, getting ready if they attack them suddenly. B-Bomb, P.O and Kyung were standing infront the door with twelve of their man.

"Where's MinYul!" Yelled JunHyung harshly. Zico laugh thru the speaker 

"Wow... Calm down JunHyung. MinYul were with me, gezz you should see how pretty she was when she's being helpless. You know what? All of you kinda disturbing my moment with her. I was just about wanna have some fun with MinYul then you appear. Tch..."

JunHyung clench his fist. Anger began enveloped inside him.

"ING BASTARD... LET HER GO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH HER!"

"You wanna kill me? I can't wait to see that. Then i'll wait for you to get me while i playing with MinYul. If you can get me." Zico said and laugh evilly. B-Bomb, P.O and Kyung give signal to their man to attack Beast. Beast Split to fight with them. JunHyung and Doojoon use their gun to shoot, Yoseob and Gikwang use shotgun while Hyunseung and Dongwoon using baseball bat.

"Hyung! Go save MinYul! Yoseob and I will take over this matter. GO!" Said Gikwang. While he shot one of the man on leg using the last bullet. He then threw the shotgun beside and start to punch and kick them.

"Hyung palli go!" Yelled Yoseob while helping Gikwang. He was fighting with P.O and Kyung after he defeat their man.

"Arasso. JunHyung, Dongwoon, Hyunseung! Let's go!" Doojoon ran to the stairs leading down to basement.
Without signal B-Bomb Kicked Gikwang back making him fall to the ground with a loud sound.

"GIKWANG!"

"ARGHH BASTARD." Gikwang get up as soon as possible and kicked B-Bomb again making him hit the wall. Gikwang then pull B-Bomb shirt and throw him to Kyung that trying to attack Yoseob from behind. B-Bomb and Kyung fall together and groan in pain but they wake up slowly and attack Gikwang.  Each of them hurt and bleed on the lips and other part of their body. Without they even know,someone were sneaking around them.

"Three against two?This fight is unfair." That person mumble then saw Kyung that fall after getting kick from Gikwang stand up. There's a wood on his hand as he slowly make his way behind Gikwang.

"Cheater. I'll kill you if you hurt my Gikwang." That person whisper slowly while ran toward them, making way to Kyung and pulled the wood from kyung hand.

"CHEATER!" That person shout and hit Kyung on his head using the wood.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yey updates! lol

btw is it true kris together with Exo again?

i'm clueless... har.... har... har...

enjoy this chapter^_^v