Chapter 20

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~No One POV~

KRINGGGG

"Hey we will go home first.See you tomorrow."Said Yoseob while waving his hand together with Dongwoon while Gikwang winking his eyes to other girls in his class and give a flying kisses to Hyosung.Iu wave back,laughing looking at Hyosung face.

"Hey i wanna go to the toilet first."Said MinYul

"Arasso,after i pack up my thing we will meet at the gate."Hyosung nods her head letting MinYul go first.

 

-front gate-

"Hey hyung."Dongwoon greet his hyungs

"Let's go home now."Doojoon flung his backpack on his shoulder.When they step outside from the gate suddenly Hyunseung stop making Yoseob bump on his back.

"Hyung why are you stopping?"Ask Yoseob.

"Hey JunHyung,isn't that MinHyun?"He said while pointing his finger to a kid figure in front the gate.JunHyung throw his look on the kid that Hyunseung show.

"MinHyun?"JunHyung yelled softly making the kid to turn his head around.His face cheer up.MinHyun run to JunHyung and hugged his waist making Junhyung speechless but he return the hug.

"Junnie hyung!"MinHyun said happily.

"What about me?"Hyunseung look at them with sad face.MinHyun smile and pull out from JunHyung arms and hugged Hyunseung.

"Seungie Hyung."

"Awww... I don't wanna disturb this sweet moment but who is this kid?"Doojoon look at JunHyung and Hyunseung for explanation.

"Guys,meet MinHyun.The boy that I told you guy that day."JunHyung introduce the boy to .

"Bwo?This is that kid?Woahh he's cute."Yoseob squeel.He bends down to his knee.

"Annyeong Hyunnie,my name is Yang yoseob. Call me Seobbie hyung nae. Aigoo you're so cute." Said Yoseob. He pinch MinHyun cheek softly.

"Annyeong Seobbie hyung.I'm MinHyun. Hyung you look like a kid." MinHyun said straightforward.

"Really? I'm glad you said that." Yoseob let out a small chuckle. Dongwoon then kneel beside Yoseob.

"Hyung,are you korean?you look like a foreigner."

"Woah hyung, is he always like this?"Ask Yoseob to Junhyung.

"Yeah, he's just said what he thinks." Answer JunHyung.Dongwoon ruffled MinHyun hair.

"Nae,I'm a korean.I'm Son Dongwoon.Called me Woonie Hyung."

"I'm Lee Gikwang.Call me Kwangie hyung nae kiddo."Gikwang appear behind Hyunseung making MinHyun startle.MinHyun run to hug JunHyung.

"Junnie hyung. That hyung’s scary." Said MinHyun reference to Gikwang. The other member’s cover their mouth.Gikwang Frowned

"Puahahaha... He’s said Gikwang scary." Yoseob laugh out.

"Even that kid know." Dongwoon chuckles. JunHyung hold MinHyun shoulder and smile

"Don't worry MinHyun. That hyung are nice. Well yeah he look scary."

"Hyung!"Whine Gikwang.

"Stop acting like kid Gikwang" Told Doojoon. MinHyun take a peek at Doojoon. He pull JunHyung shirt.

"Hyung, who's that Hyung?"Ask MinHyun while pointing to Doojoon.

"Oh that Yoon Doojoon Hyung. He's our hyungs."

Doojoon walk closer to Minhyun and bend down after JunHyung introduce him.

"Annyeong MinHyun."

"A...Annyeong Joonie hyung." MinHyun said back.

"MinHyun ah, what are you doing here?" Ask Hyunseung.

"Ah, I'm waiting for my Noona." He answer. JunHyung and Hyunseung look at each other.

"Your noona? She attended school here?"

"Nae Junnie hyung. Oh it's Hyosung noona and Iu noona." He yelled suddenly while waving his hand.

"Hyosung Noona!" He yelled again to attract them.

 

~Hyosung POV~

"Hyosung Noona"

I heard someone calling my name. When I look at the gate, I saw MinHyun standing with Beast.

"Omo!"

"Hu? Hyosung ah wae?" Ask Iu.

"Min... MinHyun. He with Beast." I said. Iu turn her head to the place I was looking at.

"Omona,ottokae? If He's here, they will know about MinYul." Said Iu a bit startled.

"Let's go, we need to take MinHyun."I said. I pull Iu hand and walk to them.

"MinHyun ah." I called his name and hug him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him

"I'm waiting for noona."

"You know his noona?" Ask Hyunseung suddenly making me frozen.

"Uhm yeah. Ofcourse we know." Iu said then she laugh awkwardly.

"Ouhh we already late. MinHyun ah, why don't I walk you home. Your noona have things to do. Come on. Guys we going home first ...Byee." I give my bag to Iu and then carry MinHyun. I said goodbye to them and walk away.

 

~Hyunseung POV~

"Hurm,thats weird. She never act like that." Said Gikwang.

"Yeah, how can they know MinHyun? Does that means that they know MinHyun sister? But I never know or see they talk to others girls in the school."Gikwang confess what he think

They are hiding something. I talk to myself. Then I saw MinYul walking out from School door.He saw us.

"Uhm guys, did you see Hyosung and Iu?"

"Yeah they just go home." Answer Dongwoon.MinYul tilt his head.

"Go home? Thats weird.They said they wanna go home with me." He mumble slowly but loud enough for me to listen. Suddenly his phone ring. He open and read the message then his reaction change.

"MinYul ah wae?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh n... Nothing.... I got to go now. Bye" He said and run leaving us dumbfounded.

"Whats wrong with them? Leaving us puzzled." Complain Doojoon.

 

~MinYul POV~

 

       'MinYul, meet us at the playground. MinHyun are with us. He come to school just now'

 

That the message that i get from Hyosung.I can't think when Hyunseung ask me,all that i do is said that there's nothing and said goodbye to them before i run to the playground that Hyosung tell.

MinHyun come to school? Gosh,i already said to him to not come to school. When i reach there i saw MinHyun that playing at the swing while Iu pushing him. I approches them.

"Hyosung unnie?"

"MinYul?Thank god it’s you."

"How can MinHyun end up with you guys?"

"We just get out from the school and saw MinHyun with Beast.They seem close to each other.MinHyun was clinging on JunHyung then we just go and take MinHyun from them."Explain Hyosung.

"Did they know about me?"I look at MinHyun happy face.

"No,they don't.They just know that MinHyun was waiting for his noona."

"Thats good."I said.MinHyun saw me beside Hyosung,he jump from then swing and run to me.I open up my arms and catch him.

"Noona!"He squeel happily.

"Hyunnie,how many time did noona said to wait for me at the kindergarten."i said to him softly while caress his hair.

"Mian noona.I'm scared.All kids already go home while the teacher were busy cleaning the place and get ready to leave.Thats why i choose to wait for you infront of your school.Mianhae noona."MinHyun hugged me tightly.I smile after listened for his excuse.

"It's ok Hyunnie.It's noona fault too.I'm sorry nae."I apologize back getting nods from MinHyun.

"Thanks unnie for taking care MinHyun for me."I said to Hyosung and Iu.

"It's ok MinYul.Hyunnie is like a younger brother to me."Answer Iu

"MinYul,today you don't have any works right?Why don't you go home and rest."Suggest Hyosung unnie.

"Nae,so we will go home now.Bye bye Hyosung unnie,Iu unnie."I wave to them

"Bye bye noonas."shout MinHyun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another updates!

i hope u like this chapter

and thank god beast didn't know that MinHyun is MinYul dongsaeng 

MinYul: Fiuhhhh... i'm still alivee <3 thnks author-nim <3 oh guyss in the next chapter, we will be with Block B! so be ready! wait, uh not next chapter but oh god i can't remember! Author-nimmm when will Block B appear?

Author : shup up MinYul! It's suppose to be a secret. I should ask JunHyung to keep ur mouth shut! Q_Q