Jiyong's Resolution

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Dara looked out the door before flipping the sign from “Close” to “Open”. She sat where her mother used to sit and waited until people came in to buy cakes.

 

As she stared outside, she watched as different types of people passed by. There were occasional customers who entered but Dara would often find herself staring into space.

 

She finally confessed her feelings to Jiyong but what good is that now? It was all too late. She waited for him but he didn’t seem to… No. Jiyong wasn’t to be blamed. It was her.

 

She blamed herself. If only she insisted on confessing to Jiyong that day then maybe it all ended differently. But look at where they are now? Jiyong was engaged while she still held onto her feelings like a love struck puppy who can’t forget.

 

Maybe this was the heaven’s way of telling her that it wasn’t possible? That they weren’t meant to be.

 

But she suddenly remembered the kiss they shared yesterday. She unconsciously held on her lips as a smile escaped. Her heart started jumping for joy when she remembered that kiss. If only time stopped.

 

Dara heard the bell ding and she immediately welcomed the customer but she was surprised when she saw who it was.

 

Dara: Jiyong…

Jiyong: (Smiles) Cakey.

 

A sense of fulfilment enveloped Dara when he saw Jiyong’s smile. Jiyong stepped forward and leaned on the counter, smiling at Dara. Dara couldn’t help but smile back as they stared at each other.

 

Jiyong: so… any plans of closing soon?

 

Dara chuckled at his question. She just opened a few hours ago and so she shook her head.

 

Dara: I just opened the shop.

Jiyong: Well maybe you can close it early?

 

Jiyong leaned on the counter, nearing his face to Dara who was already leaning on the counter.

 

Dara smiled at him.

 

Dara: I… have a better idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong fixed his hair net while Dara smiled at him. She giggled while watching Jiyong. He made sure his apron was on right before facing Dara, who was already ready and was just waiting for him.

 

Jiyong: So, I’m guessing we’ll be baking?

Dara: (Nods) pretty much.

Jiyong: And why am I agreeing to this?

 

Dara tilted her head to the right before shrugging her shoulders. She then prepared all the ingredients they needed. She pulled out the flour and couldn’t do it. It seemed to be stuck.

 

Jiyong: Here, let me.

 

Jiyong pulled it effortlessly and raised his eyebrows at Dara who didn’t look amused.

 

Jiyong: What? You didn’t expect me to pull it out?

Dara: No. I just didn’t think you’d be quite full of yourself.

 

Dara raised her brows, making Jiyong bite his lower lip. He saw the difference in Dara. One year made her quite feisty and honestly, he loves it.

 

Jiyong: so what now?

Dara: we measure it. Making sure all the ingredients are measured correctly is equivalent to an amazing cake.

 

Dara started measuring while Jiyong just leaned on the counter to stare at her. She looked at him and raised her brows, asking why he isn’t doing his job.

 

Jiyong: I don’t know the measurements.

Dara: There’s the recipe book.

 

Jiyong went to the recipe book and scanned the pages before suddenly thinking of an idea. He went grabbed a bit of flour and went behind Dara. The unsuspecting woman was too busy measuring she didn’t even realize Jiyong was already behind her.

 

She felt Jiyong’s hand across her cheek and she immediately darted her head towards him. Jiyong laughed while looking at Dara with flour on her cheek. Dara wiped the flour with her sleeve before huffing. She took a handful of flour and threw it at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong coughed because some of the flour got into his mouth. Now it was Dara’s turn to laugh. Jiyong didn’t want to lose so he grabbed some more flour and threw it back to Dara.

 

They both threw flour at each other, dodging, throwing and running until the kitchen was a mess. Flour was everywhere and Dara and Jiyong were also covered in flour.

 

Jiyong was able to catch Dara and they were still laughing. Jiyong sighed before smiling at Dara who was having such a good time. Jiyong tightened his hold on Dara’s waist. Dara stopped laughing and looked at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong held on her cheek and wiped some of the flour off.

 

They looked at each other’s eyes and soon Jiyong leaned in to capture Dara’s lips.

 

Dara closed her eyes and savored the moment.

 

Dara felt Jiyong’s tongue on her lip and she parted them, prepared to accept Jiyong. Jiyong explored Dara’s cavern and danced with her tongue. Dara was under Jiyong’s dominance as she moaned when Jiyong bit her lower lip.

 

Jiyong’s hold on Dara tightened, making her gasp. Jiyong on Dara’s lip and nibbled on it while Dara copied what he was doing.

 

And with a kiss, Jiyong felt his body heat up. His body yearned for Dara. His body wanted to go skin to skin with Dara. His mind wanted nothing more but to make love to her.

 

But…

 

Sanghyun: Noona, why aren’t you—

 

Sanghyun entered the kitchen and caught the two making out. The two looked at Sanghyun in surprise.

 

They were so engrossed in their own world that they didn’t even hear the bell ding when Sanghyun went inside.

 

But getting caught by Sanghyun wasn’t the only problem…

 

Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter