Choosing an Option

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

 

Today, I'm giving you all a double update because it's the christmas season.

 

This being said, I may not be able to update until January because I'm busy with life. But if I do get time to post I will do it.

 

So hope to read more of your input, dont forget to leave comments and suggestions as well as your insights. 

 

Thank you again everyone!

 

 

-Kicko24

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Seunghyun couldn’t believe his eyes the moment he held his precious little daughter. His smile never faded as he carried her in his arms. It was a moment of joy for him. Bom was only able to hold her for a while since Seunghyun took her and he hasn’t let anyone else hold her precious daughter.

 

Seunghyun: aigooo… Annyeong Ye-Eunie… Aigooo…

 

Seunghyun made funny faces as if his daughter could see him. Jiyong looked at his hyung with disgust while Dara and Bom talked about how silly Seunghyun is.

 

Jiyong: yah… aren’t you being too weird? She’s a newborn so she can’t see you yet.

Seunghyun: ah daddy’s going to be here for you no matter what. I love you my little princess.

Jiyong: I think your husband is broken.

Bom: yah, let him be that way.

Dara: he deserves that much time with his daughter, you don’t know how Bom has been treating him when she was pregnant. (Chuckles)

Bom: What do you mean? I wasn’t treating him badly! Yah! Park, Sandara don’t go saying things about me.

Dara: right. Remember when you asked for crushed ice because you wanted to put it in your kimchi stew? And once Seunghyun-oppa got it, you cried because he crushed the ice in front of you? Oh and that time when you wanted to buy a balloon for the little kid you saw at the park and then when the kid was being mean you suddenly cried and bawled like a little child.

Seunghyun: (chuckles) your mommy had weird tantrums didn’t she?

Bom: Those were the hormones! The hormones!

Dara: (laughs) sure it is.

Jiyong: I didn’t know you three were this close now.

Bom: Well we have spent time with each other because a certain someone suddenly left without letting this girl confess to him.

 

Dara immediately turned red when Bom said that. Seunghyun snorted but he tried his best not to laugh. Jiyong was flustered when Bom opened the topic.

 

Jiyong: y-yah… I didn’t leave without a reason! I had an offer to work in Japan so I—

Seunghyun: Japan? You were in Japan this whole time?

Jiyong: yeah… why?

Seunghyun: Then how come you sent me those post cards from different parts of the world?!

Jiyong: Because I didn’t want you to find me!

Seunghyun: Dara, make sure to make this guy’s life miserable. If you two end up together, torture him.

Bom: Mm! I agree wholeheartedly.

 

Dara just shook her head and smiled. She looked at Jiyong who was still trying to bicker with Bom and Seunghyun.

 

Thinking about it, she and Jiyong won’t be together. Especially since Jiyong is engaged.

 

Dara: Oppa, I don’t think that’s going to happen. I mean… Jiyong’s already engaged… remember?

Bom: Omo! Engaged?! This punk is engaged?! To who?! YAH!

 

Bom shouted and Jiyong was surprised, this also made the baby cry. Seunghyun glared at them all they all bowed in apology. Seunghyun swayed his little princess back to sleep while Jiyong had to explain everything to Bom.

 

Bom: What does Dara mean that you’re engaged? Are you getting married???

Jiyong: Aish… yes… I’m… I’m engaged to a girl who I met in Japan.

Bom: Muo? Then…

 

Bom looked at Dara who only smiled at her. Seunghyun looked at them as well.

 

Silence filled the room once the subject was opened. It was quite an unfortunate event. Jiyong is engaged and even though Dara confessed to him, it doesn’t change the fact that he is now in a relationship.

 

And even though Dara did confess, it would only mean that she’s trying to break up a relationship and it’s something she never wished to happen.

 

Bom: you idiot. Aigooo…

 

Bom could only shake her head as she looked at Jiyong. Jiyong stared at Dara who was looking away with sadness in her eyes. He needed to make everything right.

 

But would he be able to hurt Kiko just to be with Dara?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed as he leaned his head on the couch frame. He has been thinking of what to say to Kiko. Should he break up now? What’s his reason? Should he tell her the truth?

 

He remembered the first time he met Kiko. He was in the office and she was serving them coffee. She was a new hire and everyone seemed to be picking on her. For some reason, he remembered Dara through her and so he stuck to her and they became friends. They soon started dating.

 

But even before dating, Kiko introduced Jiyong to her parents. Since her parents were quite strict, they wanted Jiyong to court her properly and once they do become lovers he is to wed her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter