Asking for Help, Knowing the Truth

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I raked my hair as I looked at the monitor.

 

Taeyang and the others got a video of Minzy in the club again. But this time she’s looking directly at the camera as if she knows that she’s being recorded. She gave a flying kiss and she left an envelope on a bar counter.

 

Taeyang: and that’s what we have right now.

Jiyong: and the envelope had this inside?

 

I looked at the envelope’s contents.

 

It was a picture of Yoo’s grave.

 

Seungri: hyung… you really need to be careful.

Jiyong: don’t you think I know that already? (Irritation)

Taeyang: don’t get mad at the maknae man, we’ve been trying to help you out. We’re all worried for you.

Jiyong: I know. (Sighs)

 

I looked at Seungri, he looked worried and nervous. Daesung looked uncomfortable while Taeyang stayed cool. Or he’s trying to.

 

Jiyong: I’m sorry. I just… I don’t know what’s gonna happen this time. But please, take care of Dara too. She’s been threatening Dara for a while now.

Taeyang: we know. We have lookouts for that.

Jiyong: (sighs) I need to do something about this.

Taeyang: what do you mean?

Jiyong: I’ll ask for help.

Taeyang: you don’t mean… them… right?

Jiyong: yeah… I think I’m gonna need their help on this one.

 

They all looked at each other, worry filled their faces. But I don’t have a choice. I need to make sure that Dara’s safe. Especially from Minzy.

 

I drove towards an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere. I looked and sighed.

 

This is the first time I’m going here after the trial. They’ll surely freak out once they see me here. But I need their help.

 

I went down the car and I sighed again. Just as I took one step…

 

Teddy: (surprised) GD? What the fnck are you doing here?!

Jiyong: I need your help.

 

He looked at me with wide eyes. And then he bit his lower lip. He sighed but he motioned me to follow him. I couldn’t help but feel nostalgic.

 

This place used to be my home.

 

Until that fncking incident.

 

Minsuk: You do know what you’re getting into right?

Jiyong: (chuckles) I know hyung. But I need your help. It’s about Yoo.

 

The mere mention of Yoo made Minsuk-hyung flinch. He suddenly stood up from his seat and he immediately went near me.

 

Minsuk: what happened?

Jiyong: someone’s after me. And I think they want me to suffer from what happened to Yoo.

Minsuk: What do you mean?

 

I sighed.

 

After so, Minsuk-hyung and I talked. I told him the things I know. Things about Minzy, and about what she’s been doing.

 

I intended it to be a brief meeting since I wasn’t allowed to be in their turf for a long period of time. I just needed to get their attention. I’m sure they’ll help me.

 

As I exit the building, Minsuk-hyung held on my shoulder.

 

Minsuk: I’ll look into this Ji. And don’t worry. We’ve got your back.

 

I nodded at him.

 

Jiyong: I know hyung. And I’m really thankful for that.

 

After going to the hideout, I wanted to see Dara. Maybe it’s because of Minzy's threats but I feel uneasy thinking that she's in trouble because of me. I knew I never should have been close to her but I can’t help it.

 

I parked out of their house and I called her. After a few rings she answered.

 

Dara: yoboseyo?

Jiyong: cakey.

Dara: oh... coffee-yah... what's up?

Jiyong: (chuckles) nothing. I was just checking up on you.

Dara: wae? Am I sick or something?

Jiyong: ani. But I just called. (Chuckles)

Dara: you're really weird coffee. Is there something bothering you?

 

I couldn’t help it but a smile formed in my lips.

 

Jiyong: maybe.

Dara: what do you mean?

Jiyong: remember what I asked you? About my friend?

Dara: mhmm?

Jiyong: he actually asked the girl and she ended up rejecting him.

Dara: Omo... really?

Jiyong: mm... So he had to leave.

Dara: that's sad.

Jiyong: if that happened to us... would you do the same?

 

Silence. It made me feel conscious because of the sudden silence.

 

Jiyong: y-yah! Cakey! I was just joking!

 

But no answer.

 

Jiyong: yoboseyo? Cakey? Yoboseyo?

Dara: ah mianhae coffee-yah! My brother suddenly pulled me to the kitchen because he needed help with something. Mianhae. What were you saying again?

Jiyong: ah nothing. (Fake laugh)

Sanghyun: noona! I said I needed help! Who are you talking to anyway?

Jiyong: well sounds like it should hang up now.

Dara: mm. mianhae coffee-yah.

Jiyong: it’s alright. As long as I know you're safe. g'night!

Dara: goodnight coffee!

 

I ended the call and drove home. As I reached our house, I was welcomed with the girl serving food on the dining table.

 

Jiyong: are you a stalker or something?

Bom: aigooo... Jiyong-oppa! This is because you left me alone a while ago! So I went to your house instead and I cooked!

Jiyong: what have you done to my brother?!

Seunghyun: I'm alright Ji. She didn’t do anything to me.

Jiyong: okay that's it. What did you do to my brother?!

Seunghyun: Ji chill. She came here and declared that she'll cook for us. I was pretty tired so I let her do what she wanted.

Bom: (looking at Seunghyun with wrinkled forehead)

Seunghyun: right Bom?

Bom: d-d-de!

Jiyong: and you expect me to eat what she cooked?

Seunghyun: pretty much.

Jiyong: no way. I don’t know if there's poison in there!

Seunghyun: Jiyong! (Warning tone)

Bom: ani... it’s just. I wanted to get along with all of you. I'm sorry for being such a burden. (Looking down and suppressing her tears)

Seunghyun: (sighs) (pulls Jiyong in his room)

Jiyong: hyung, what are you doing?

Seunghyun: Ji, even though you dislike her or even hate her, it doesn’t give you the right to make her cry. Ji she's still a girl and I remember specifically telling you to stop making a girl cry.

Jiyong: but hyung!

Seunghyun: listen Ji... I’m not telling you to marry her I’m just telling you to get along with her.

Jiyong: I don’t want to!

Seunghyun: what do you think Dara would feel if she saw you making a girl cry? Do you think she'd be happy?

Jiyong: what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter