A Taste of Hatred

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

 

Due to all the negativity 2016 has burdened all of us, I wanted to at least make it lighter to some of us. So I am giving a double update of this fanfic! I know it is super irritating how Jiyong is always misunderstanding everything!

 

But once he does find out the truth, what do you think he'll do?

 

Please dont forget to leave your comments, thoughts, suggestions and even answers.

 

 

from,

Kicko24

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Despite what happened the day that Jiyong arrived, Seunghyun called his brother to make up with him.

 

Seunghyun set up a party for Jiyong’s welcome and birthday. It was just a small gathering for people close to them. The party was held in Seunghyun’s restaurant and everything was arrange by him as well.

 

Everyone was already there, they wanted to see Jiyong again. They missed that punk even though he caused a lot of trouble. Everyone thought that he had an argument with his hyung since he left without a word.

 

Some thought that since their mother died, he couldn’t take it and he moved away.

 

But nobody really knew the reason why he left.

 

Seunghyun: don’t worry Dara, I’m sure you’ll be able to tell him the truth later.

Dara: (nods) de oppa… but… but… (Fidgeting) but I just hope it’s not too late.

 

Seunghyun sighed as he tapped Dara’s head. She needed the comfort especially when she discovered about Jiyong’s sudden marriage-fiasco.

 

Just as everyone was getting comfortable in the restaurant, the door swung open revealing Jiyong with his arm wrapped around Kiko’s shoulders.

 

The others immediately greeted him but the few who knew about the truth were frozen on their spots. They couldn’t believe that Jiyong would appear with a different girl.

 

Jiyong: wow… this is just so heartwarming. I didn’t think you guys would actually welcome me with a party this grand.

Seunghyun: well you are my brother. You should have been here when I got married, the reception was something.

Jiyong: (huffs) you’re really lucky hyung.

Seunghyun: Jiyong, about Dara…

Jiyong: (Looks away and sees the idiots) oh! Hey there! I didn’t see you idiots for a long time! How’ve you been? (Leaves)

Seunghyun: (sighs)

 

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri went to him awkwardly, knowing that Seunghyun was actually talking to him. They knew Seunghyun was about to tell him something important since Seunghyun glared at them when they went near Jiyong.

 

Jiyong: wow… you’ve changed.

Taeyang: you’re one to talk. I mean… I didn’t think you’d appear here with a random chick again.

Jiyong: what are you talking about? She’s no random chick, she’s my fiancé.

 

The three’s eyes widened with shock with what they heard.

 

Seungri: d-did I hear that right? Hyung… I think I’m hearing things.

Jiyong: yah! You heard right. She’s my fiancé!

Seungri: but! But! How about Dara-noona!

Jiyong: (wrinkles his forehead) what about her?

Seungri: Don’t you know?!

Jiyong: know what?

Kiko: oh hey babe, who are they?

 

Kiko s her arm around Jiyong’s waist and hugged him, making the others uncomfortable. They were obviously rooting for someone else and it didn’t really make them feel better to see Jiyong in the arms of someone else.

 

Jiyong: oh these are my best friends in college. This guy here is Taeyang, this one’s Daesung and this right here is our rebellious maknae, Seungrat.

Kiko: oh… he’s told me about you three! You’ve always caused him trouble more than help. (Raises one eyebrow)

Taeyang: (Wrinkles his forehead) what’s that supposed to mean?

Kiko: (giggles) I remember Jiyong telling me that you always hung around the club to go get different girls every night. Oh! Shame on you.

Jiyong: Baby…

Kiko: Oh, but I’m glad he changed already. (Looks at Jiyong smiling at her) and you better make sure not to do that again or else.

Jiyong: I know baby.

Kiko: good! (Smiles)

Taeyang: (Scoffs) Excuse me for a moment, I think I’m going to throw up. (Shakes his head in annoyan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter