Bonding Time

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Daesung was sweet talking with his girlfriend on the phone inside the VIP room of Taeyang’s club when he noticed someone that he seemed to have recognized. He wrinkled his forehead as he followed the man with his stare.

 

Just before the man joined in the crowded dance floor, he looked at Daesung and he smirked.

 

Daesung’s eyes immediately widened and his phone fell from his hand.

 

Daesung: what the —?!

 

~~~

 

Seunghyun opened his eyes when he heard someone knocking on his door. He immediately looked out the window, wondering if he had slept for a long time. It was already dark outside.

 

He rubbed his eyes and reached for his phone. He immediately checked the time and saw that it was already past 8pm.

 

Dara: Seunghyun-oppa… Dinner’s ready.

Seunghyun: I’ll be there in a moment.

Dara: de…

 

Seunghyun rose from his bed and he went to the dining table. Everyone was already there. He sat on the vacant seat between Dara and Bom. Jiyong was right in front of him just between Ji young and Sanghyun. Hyunsuk was at the other end of the table.

 

Hyunsuk: since Seunghyun’s here, let’s all eat.

 

As they ate, Seunghyun noticed that Bom was just staring at her food.

 

Seunghyun: aren’t you going to eat?

Bom: (glares at him)

 

For some reason unknown to Seunghyun he found it cute that Bom was actually trying to glare at him. Bom even had a pout so it made her cuter.

 

But just when he realized what he was thinking of, he suddenly scoffed and turned back to his food.

 

Dara: Bom-ah… don’t you like the food? Would you like to eat something else?

Bom: aniyo. (Stands) I just don’t have the appetite to eat. I’m sorry. (Bows then leaves)

 

They all looked at Bom, surprised. They didn’t know what suddenly made her angry. Just then, Seunghyun gave Jiyong a meaningful look.

 

Jiyong just wrinkled his forehead when he saw his hyung. He rolled his eyes and just concentrated on eating.

 

Seunghyun cleared his throat again, trying to get Jiyong’s attention. Jiyong sighed.

 

Jiyong: I’ll go check on her.

Hyunsuk: (nods)

 

Jiyong got up from the dining table and he followed Bom. He heard someone singing somewhere and he decided to follow where it came from.

 

It was a very mellow sound and the singer seems to be engulfed with what she was singing. Although he pretty much knew who was singing.

 

He peeked in Bom’s room and he saw her singing.

 

Jiyong: Don’t you think it’s rude to walk out on food? I even cooked it. (Standing by the door while leaning on the door frame)

Bom: oh… (Looks up) Jiyong-oppa… What are you doing here?

Jiyong: Well, you suddenly walked out of the dining room so I have no choice but to follow you right?

Bom: (sighs)

Jiyong: (sits beside her while looking on the floor) you know what… You can stop the act. It’s just the two of us. (Sighs) Seriously, why don’t you just tell my hyung that you know the truth?

Bom: (gasps) a-aniyo! I don’t want him to suddenly push me away and to suddenly turn away from me.

Jiyong: this is getting ridiculous. Seriously. Why do I have to babysit a big girl like you anyway?

Bom: Mianhae Jiyong-ah… But… I just want to be with him… I know I haven’t done anything to make him happy but I also don’t want to pressure him. I know he’ll surely turn away from me if he knows that I know.

Jiyong: That’s really irritating. I don’t know why you even hide it from him.

Bom: there are a lot more things that concern this matter Jiyong-ah. I can’t just tell him… not yet.

Jiyong: what’s even stopping you aside from him turning his back on you? I don’t think hyung is that kind of person anyway.

Bom: well I know that… But… I don’t want to go between him and Dara.

 

Jiyong looked at her. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter