Will Hyung be taken away?

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

As Jiyong parked the car in front of Dara’s house, he looked at Dara worriedly.

 

Dara: coffee-yah… kamsahamnida… you really helped me a lot. I’m thankful.

Jiyong: cakey… I’m sorry if I wasn’t there when… when I should’ve been. I left you when you alone… not thinking that you might be scared… I’m so sorry.

Dara: coffee-yah… I want you to know that I don’t blame you for anything. Even after what happened, I still trust you.

Jiyong: cakey…

Dara: besides, I’m thankful that… nothing really bad happened to you. I don’t know what I’ll do without you.

 

With that said, Jiyong was surprised. Was Dara confessing to him?

 

He shook his head and pushed away all those insensitive thoughts away from his mind.

 

How can she possibly confess when his brother just stopped seeing her? Jiyong thought that maybe this was just because she was hurt with his hyung’s actions so she’s still not in her right mind.

 

Jiyong: cakey… about hyung…

Dara: l-let’s not talk about it please…

 

Just with those words, Jiyong realized that Dara still had feelings for his hyung.

 

But he misunderstood it.

 

Dara didn’t want to talk about it because she thought Jiyong wants them to reconcile.

 

Each of them had a different mindset and that was the problem, they couldn’t communicate properly anymore.

 

Dara: thank you for driving me home. I really appreciate it.

 

Dara bid her farewell and left the car to go to her house.

 

Jiyong stayed there, watching her as she entered the gate. After a while he started the engine and started driving home.

 

Thoughts swarmed his mind again.

 

Thoughts of how to bring them back together again. Dara obviously wants Seunghyun back. So he needed to do something. He needed to at least so something for her when he couldn’t even help her that time.

 

As he parked his car, he saw his hyung’s car already parked in the garage.

 

He slowly slid inside the house, wanting to surprise his hyung…

 

But just as he jumped off behind the wall, he was more surprised to see Bom sitting on the couch while eating her ice cream.

 

Both of them screamed at the sight of each other.

 

Jiyong: what the hell are you doing here?

Bom: you! Why the hell did you surprise me?!

Seunghyun: (goes out of the kitchen) what’s going on?

Jiyong: hyung! Why is this thing here?

Bom: yah! I’m not a thing!

Seunghyun: she invited herself in again.

Jiyong: ah Muo?! Why did you even let her in!?

Seunghyun: She was already here when I got here.

Jiyong: are you some kind of stalker or something? Wait how did you even get in?!

Bom: because you dropped your key and I have it. Now sit beside me and be a good boy neh? Treat your fiancé nicely for once!

 

Jiyong grimaced at her, not wanting to even come close to her. Jiyong walked really far away from her and successfully reached his room.

 

Seunghyun: Are you eating here tonight Bom?

Bom: mm! What did you cook?

Seunghyun: food.

Bom: Oh really? Wah… That tastes good! I wonder what food tastes like! (Giggles)

Seunghyun: (sighs) crazy woman. Jiyong, get out here and eat too.

Jiyong: not when she’s eating here. I’ll eat later.

Seunghyun: get out from there and eat here!

Jiyong: fine!

 

Jiyong got out of his room to see Seunghyun and Bom already sitting on the dining table. As he neared the table, he noticed that there was a separate bowl of buttered corn bits.

 

Jiyong: (raises his eyebrows) and what the hell is that?

Bom: (gasps) how dare you say that to my precious corn?! This is a very important food and I will not accept any bad remarks from you!

Jiyong: corn? Since when did you become accommodating towards this thing?

Bom: yah! I said I’m not a thing!

Seunghyun: just sit and eat.

 

It was a strange sight for his hyung to be accommodating Bom. It was stranger for his hyung to even cook something for a girl. Maybe… just maybe… his hyung is already falling for Bom.

 

Jiyong: (slams his hand on the table) No! I won’t allow it! You need to get back to Dara instead getting along with this thing here!

Bom: yah!

Seunghyun: What did you just say?

Jiyong: is Bom the reason why you stopped seeing Dara? Do you know how hurt she is?

Seunghyun: What the hell are you on about?

Jiyong: hyung… please go back to Dara… She… She needs you.

 

Without another word, Seunghyun stood up. He glared at Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun: she needs me? No Jiyong. She needs you. Are you that blind to see that?

Jiyong: hyung!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter