Drunk Coffee and Desperate Bom

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s POV

 

I yawned as I lied down on the swing. I didn’t really have time to think about what happened a while ago because I was still thinking of that Minzy girl. Just as I felt my eyelids fall heavy, I suddenly felt someone poke me.

 

I immediately flinched and rose up. I held the hand of the one who poked me and I felt my heart race in nervousness.

 

Dara: Omo… coffee-yah… why are you so jumpy?

Jiyong: (sighs) it’s just you…

Dara: mm… Who did you expect to be here?

Jiyong: no one…

Dara: coffee-yah, are you alright?

Jiyong: mm… I’m just… (Sigh)

Dara: mm… you’re just drunk.

Jiyong: oh sorry.

Dara: why do you always drink coffee-yah? You seem to be really tensed after… uhm…

Jiyong: yeah… I just didn’t like what that Minzy told you. Hey Cakey, did she mention anything else to you?

Dara: like what?

Jiyong: anything… anything out of the ordinary?

Dara: (thinks) well… she would often ask me about you. Of what you are to me or of what I am to you. She would also ask me if we hang out all the time.

Jiyong: and do what do you answer her?

Dara: well, I tell her the truth.

Jiyong: (sigh) typical cakey.

Dara: ah, wae? Did I do something wrong?

Jiyong: (chuckles) nope… not at all…

 

I pulled her hand and pulled her closer to me. I caught her in my arms and I tightened the hug.

 

Dara: coffee-yah…

Jiyong: just a moment…

 

She didn’t really fight it and it felt really nice to hug her. Is it because I’m drunk so I’m doing something really irrational? No… Not just that…

 

I think… Because I’m drunk… I freely do whatever I want.

 

Jiyong: cakey…

Dara: mm?

Jiyong: I… I have this friend, see… he… he actually likes someone… but he doesn’t know how to tell her.

Dara: hmmm… why not? Are they not friends?

Jiyong: well… they’re best friends.

Dara: then if they’re best friends, he should just tell her right?

Jiyong: (chuckles) but it’s not that easy.

Dara: why?

Jiyong; because his best friend is already dating someone else.

Dara: oh…

Jiyong: he really likes her you know.

Dara: does she like the one she’s dating?

Jiyong: my friend says she does.

Dara: then your friend should let her become happy. Let her be with the one she likes.

Jiyong: and what happens to my friend? He’ll just be left there… hurt?

Dara: if he truly loves the girl… then he will be happy that she’s happy.

Jiyong: but what if… what if my friend already loves her?

 

I felt Dara flinch in my arms as I asked that question.

 

I suddenly felt alarmed, thinking that she found out what I was asking her.

 

Dara: (faces him) coffee-yah! Why are you asking me such questions? You’re my love advisor. Not the other way around. Aigooo…

 

I chuckled at her. Then I patted her head.

 

Jiyong: I guess… I just needed a girl’s point of view…

 

I smiled at her as she smiled back at me.

 

I guess… it won’t hurt if I really leave her with my brother.

 

I’m pretty sure… she’ll be mixed into my problems if I don’t let her go.

 

Dara: coffee-yah… why are you staring at me like that?

Jiyong: cakey…

Dara: mm?

Jiyong: can I kiss you?

Dara: Muo?!

Jiyong: (chuckling) you’re too defensive.

 

I leaned in and kissed her forehead then I hugged her.

 

Jiyong: thank you cakey… thank you…

 

I really… really like you.

 

I really do…

 

But…

 

I just can’t have you…

 

 I was enjoying the cuddle time I had with Dara when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate.

 

I looked at it and I noticed that it was an unknown number. I excused myself for a while and I distanced myself with Dara. I didn’t want her to hear this. I’m pretty sure this is the old man. Damn. He’s fast. He just saw us this morning and now he knows my number.

 

Jiyong: yoboseyo?!

Minzy: (giggles) ah, Jiyong-sshi?

Jiyong: who is this?

Minzy: Omo… (Giggles) I did get the right number. Ah… so happy.

Jiyong: is this Gong, Minzy?

Minzy: de! It is! Wow! I’m surprised that you know who I am just by my voice. (Laughs)

Jiyong: what do you want?

Minzy: I want you to suffer Jiyong-sshi. But of course… That time will come.

Jiyong: Muo?! What do you mean?

Minzy: oh well, I need to go now. Talk to you again sometime! Oh and by the way, don’t even try to leave your precious seductress alone or something might happen to her. You never know.

Jiyong: YAH!

 

I shouted but no response. I heard a click and the call was ended I dialed the number again but it was already out of service.

 

I gripped the phone, this kind of feeling just makes me more irritated. I just can’t stand still and wait for her to strike. Why does she even hate me?

 

Dara: (holds his arm) coffee-yah… are you alright?

Jiyong: ah… cakey… y-yeah… I’m ok.

Dara: you look pale coffee-yah, are you sure you’re ok?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter