Parents

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You go into your house and Ren go right after you. Your little sister coming races against you ''Big sister where have you been?'' She begins to cry ''I've been with Ren appa'' You say and she smiles at you. You give her a hug and goes into the living room. Your parents standing next to each other with their arms crossed.

''What do you say for yourself?'' Your father ask angrily. You are speechless, you don’t know what to say ''You don’t take your phone, we can’t call Ren and you haven’t been home in almost twelve days'' Your father yells and grabs your shirt. ''I'm sorry dad'' You say and you can feel the tears push, but you keep them inside because you know you cry blood now.

Your mother comes over to you and gives you a slap on the cheek, but she gives you a hug.

''I'm sorry I was so scared that had happened something to you'' She cries and you see your dad trying to keep the tears inside, but he couldn’t. He gives you a hug too and it's first now that they realize that Ren is behind you. You think they will shout at him, but they don’t.

Your mom goes over to Ren and gives him a hug. ''Thank you for having taken care of our little girl'' she says, looking at Ren and Ren smile to her. Your father nods to him and Ren nods again.

''Mom, Dad, I've actually come because I want to tell you that I want to spend more time with Ren'' You say, looking at their reaction. Your mother nods ''It’s okay with me'' she says.

You can hear that your little sister wants Ren to go with her into her room and you nod to Ren and he goes with your little sister. You look at your dad, he doesn’t look so happy
 

''He's good enough, yes, but you promise to keep your mobile with you all the time'' he says and you be really happy and give your dad a big hug.

You run into the Ren. He's sitting on your little sister's floor and dresses her dolls with her. You sit next to him and looking at him take clothe on them. Ren is good to choose clothes that fit together.

''Shall we go home?'' Ren ask and you nod. You say goodbye and after walking to the forest, you both speeding up.