Meet with old friends

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

You get bored very fast, because you don’t sleep anymore, so you're enjoying being yourself in Ren's room. Ren come racing up to you and open the door.

''Leo and the others are here to see you'' he says and closes the door again. ''What'' You shout and looking Ren in his eyes

''What if I can’t control myself, what if I attack them, what if I ...'' You are interrupted by Ren's soft lips.  ''You sound just like me now'' he says and you smile ''You can control yourself and we are here'' You nod and go along down in the living room.

Leo and the other are making big eyes when they see you. You try not to smell too much because they smell really good.

''Hey (your name)'' Leo says sweetly and give you a hug.

You get used to the smell. Maybe it's because it's my friends, you're thinking.

They all give you a hug and you sit on the couch. ''How is it to be a vampire?'' N ask and he looks very interested to get the answer ''Boring'' You say and it gets NU'EST to laughing very loud ''It's a little too early to be bored of it'' They laugh and you laugh with them.

Leo makes signs that he wants to go for a walk with you and you nod. You walk beside him.

''I'm sorry if you don’t want to be vampire'' Leo says and looking at you ''I just didn’t want you to die and you are my sister'' You give Leo a hug

''Leo I'm glad you got Ren to turn me, I love Ren and I will live with him and I love you, so I won’t die from you or any of the other'' You say and Ren smiles.

You and Leo go back in and you sit on the couch with the other.

''What about school, your friends and your parents?'' Hongbin ask and you go into shock
'' what about my parents?'' You shout and looking at Ren. ''We can visit them tomorrow'' Ren said, smiling.

VIXX going home and you get ready to meet your parents tomorrow.