Peace

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

All of you run into NU'EST's house and the other from NU'EST coming races into the living room with a quick speed.

''Where have you been?'' JR shouts ''We could feel that you was in danger and you was dead, but we couldn’t find your body and now you and the vampire hunters is here, what's going on?''

Aron, JR, Minhyun and Baekho stare evil at Ren and the VIXX members.

''We will not hurt you or fight this time'' Hyuk says ''We are on your side''

Aron Baekho, JR and Minhyun looking at each other.

'Sit down'' Ren says and all sit down, but VIXX still standing for fear of vampires will attack them. Ren tells the others from NU'EST what has happened and they looking over at VIXX.

You don’t say anything because right now, it's not your fight.

‘’So they killed you’’ JR say and Ren look at VIXX. ‘’Yes and no, they hadn’t silver bullets in their weapons, and they knew that I would heal and that’s why I trust them know’’ Ren say and you think about something.

‘’So that’s why you said to me, that time, that I should move’’ You say and Ren nods. N step forward ‘’we have never wish to be vampire killers, and now, we want to chance our destiny’’ Nu’est look at each other.     

NU'EST stands up and goes against VIXX. VIXX stand in attack position but they don’t have weapons. NU'EST standing in front of VIXX and they all stand in a row and looking at each other.

You stand in the background and listening.

''I think it’s time that we make peace'' JR says, trying to smile. VIXX standing with open mouths.

''Why?'' Ken ask ''We have done so much evil against you''

NU'EST smile. ''Yes, but it's over now, let's make peace'' JR says and the rest nods.

VIXX looking at each other and NU'EST rows their hands against VIXX, and five of them accept their hands from VIXX and Leo stand back and stare evil at Ren.

Ren looks down at the ground and go over to Leo. ''I know we had a bad start, but we can’t try again'' Ren says and you smile.

Leo nods and accepted Ren's hand, and he presses hard on Ren's hand and get Ren to stare into his eyes. (But if you hurt (your name) I promise I won’t have a problem kill you’’ Leo say and you role your eyes. Ren look at Leo with strange eyes ‘’Of course not, I will never hurt her’’ He answer and Leo let go of his hand.

''So no more fight?'' N ask and they all look smiling at him ''No more fighting'' They all say in choir and N sits down hard in the couch relieved. ''It was about time'' N says and lies down on the couch.

You and Ren sneak up to his room