The Invitation

Heart vs. Instincts (Ren love story)

''I am coming'' Your little sister jumps up on your back. ''Avvv'' You yelling ''Your killing me'' She have done this ever since she was two and now she's seven.

You hold her, put her onto the bed and started tickling her. Your little sister was kicking into the air to get free and she laughs so much that you laugh too. ''Stop, sister, stop'' She yelled. You were both laughing together. ''Mom, my sister will kill me'' she shouts as she laughs. Your mom comes into your room ''She will?'' Your mother begins to laugh too.

''Come (your name) the food is ready'' You stop tickle your little sister, and you both sit on your knees, on the bed and looked at each other. You begin to count down. ''Three, two, one, now'' You both were racing down in to the living room and the kitchen. ''I came first'' You shouted. Your sister was sitting on one of the chairs with her arms crossed ''Better luck next time'' You give her a hug and sat down beside her.

You and your family start eating. ''When is your boyfriend, Ren, visiting us?'' Your little sister asked, with full of rice. ''BOYFRIEND?'' Your father shouts, while he was being smothered in rice.

 ''He's not my boyfriend'' you said ''He's just a friend'' Your father was looking at you with tears in his eyes ''You shouldn't have a boyfriend yet'' he said, ''You're still my little girl''

You roll with your eyes ''Dad, he's not my boyfriend and I’m 17 years old’’

Your mother puts a comforting hand on your father's shoulders. ''But will he?'' Your little sister ask you. You look at her with a small smile ‘’I can ask him'' you said.

Your little sister was smiling all over her face'' YEEEEEEYYY'' she shouts and starts dancing around. Your father face was white. ''We are looking forward to meet your boyfrie ... Ohhhh ... Friend'' Your mom said sweet.

You take your stuff and waved goodbye to your parents.

 

In school

You walk into class, Ren was sitting with his mobile phone while playing something. ''Good morning Ren'' you said. He stopped the game ''Good Morning (Your name)'' he smiled sweetly and puts his phone down. You notice that he didn't have his hoodie on. he looks very cute that way, girly, but cute, and you realised that many girls like him a lot, boys too, but you didn't think thet Ren was gay, and certainly not, when he said he liked you.

You sat next to him.

''Me and my family would like to invite you to our home, one day'' you said sweet to him. He looks astonished at you, but smiled a bit after. ''Will it make you happy if I did it?'' He ask you. You don’t know quite how to answer that question. ''Ohhhh, my little sister and my parents will be very happy'' He puts his hand on top of yours ‘’But will it make you happy?'' He ask you again. You feel as if you were floating on a pink cloud. ''Yes, it will'' You answered with stars in your eyes. Ren smiled sweetly to you.

The teacher came into the class, Ren takes his hand away and look up to the teacher. But will he come or not? You think. I'll find out.

DING DING DING. Ren is about to get up, but he could go that far, before you grapped his shirt and pulled him down on his chair again. ''AHHR'' he says quietly, you don’t incompatible he joined, he was just pretending. Ren looks at you with their authors inconvenience eyes.

''Will you come or not?'' you asked him, with a sweet voice. Ren smiles at you ''Was my smile not enough for a yes?'' He ask you.

You play dumb to him ''So will you come then?'' You ask him again. Ren laughs. He leans towards you and his lips almost touch your ear ‘’Yes I do'' he whispers. You begin to blush, but try to keep it in.

You look a little to the left where you see 12 girls was sitting, while looking at you. They look pretty grumpy, maybe they are angry with me, you think. Ren gets up and went out of class. Where's he going?  You think. Some girls came up to you.

''How can you talk to Ren when we can’t?'' One of the girls ask you. You think about the question ‘’Can’t you talk to him?'' You ask. ''No we can’t’’ She respond ''How can you do that?'' You look down on your hands and lift your shoulders ''I don’t know'' You answer.

BANG. The door bursts up and you feel as you were flying 10 feet in the air. Four girls came in and all the other girls, in the class with you, sat down and shut up. Are they afraid of those girls, you think. One stands in front of you and stares at you with a deadly look in her eyes.

''What's up'' you say. ''What's your name?'' She asked you. You just think that it's the best to just answer her ‘’my name is (your name)'' You answer. The other three girls she was with started to laugh. ''My name is Jessica'' she says ''and I'm the queen, of this school''

You lifts an eyebrow ‘’Well, nice to meet you, your Majesty'' Jessica becomes red with rage ''But then you should know that Ren is the king of this school and therefore no one is going to talk with him besides me'' she says firmly, her friends nodding.

You snored at her ''No one owns him'' you responded her ridiculous speech. ''Who do you think you are?'' Jessica asks you angry and the other girls gives you a deadly gaze. I don’t think that she was used to someone answer her again.

''What's going on?'' There are some who asked. Jessica and the other turns around and we all saw that it was Ren, standing with his arms cross. Jessica smiled sweetly to him as if she was waiting for him in 500 years. ''Hello my prince'' she starts ''Are you ready for a super date''

Ren and Jessica know each other. Jessica always circles around Ren, and Ren just wants to get away from her.

''When have we been agreeing that we are going on a date?'' Ren ask her.

You got a little nervous about that Ren might say yes to a date with Jessica, but maybe he just forgot it. ''We haven’t'' She respond ''I just think that it is time for us to be together and you shouldn't be with her (she pointed at you) she is crazy’’  You bite yourself in the lip. ‘’I'm not going on a date with you, not now or in my next life'' Ren said and went towards you, he took your hand and you  to stand up.

Jessica was doing big eyes ''Are you with her?'' She cries and her friends was standing with open mouths. ''Yes'' Ren respond and you answer ''Yes he is'' Your smile at each other. ''Let's Go Ren'' you say and you go hand in hand out of the classroom and out to the road. You release each others hands when you came a little down the road. You can feel that his hand was cold, but you didn't think much about it.

''Should we say that you come tomorrow at 10:00 am?'' You ask him ''There's weekend'' Ren smiles at you ''I will come'' He went one way and you went the other way so you both were waving goodbye.

You came home and your little sister comes raceing towards you. ''Where is Ren?'' She shout, you laughs ‘’He's coming tomorrow'' You answer. She looks a bit mad but runs into the room. You walk into the room and you see your father's white face. ''Father what's wrong?'' you ask. He runs up to you and gives you a hug. ''Don’t leave me'' he cries. You try to push him away. ''Father I will not leave you'' You answer. He's looking at you ‘’you don't, YAY''

You shake your head and went upstairs. You are looking forward to when Ren comes tomorrow, you think.

Will Ren manage it? Will he let his vampire escape? Or will he overcome it?